Mother of "gorilla kid" dismisses matter as mere "accident".

michelle-gregg-111.jpg

The afro americans should at least be sued to cover the costs involved in their negligence.

I cannot believe the ignorance I am reading when it comes to that gorilla! People actually saying things like the mom should be shot, or that the gorilla was more important than the child.
Only a person with perverse values would, even for a moment, question the decision made by the police and the zoo.
There is no real controversy here. It is very simple. And anyone who struggles with it is deeply disturbed!

I cannot believe the ignorance I am reading when it comes to that gorilla! People actually saying things like the mom should be shot, or that the gorilla was more important than the child.
Only a person with perverse values would, even for a moment, question the decision made by the police and the zoo.
There is no real controversy here. It is very simple. And anyone who struggles with it is deeply disturbed!

The issue is should the mother be held accountable for letting her kid run wild and getting harambe killed. If she was white, you racist liberals would be demanding she be locked up.

The issue is should the mother be held accountable for letting her kid run wild and getting harambe killed. If she was white, you racist liberals would be demanding she be locked up.

Perhaps Al Sharpton should get involved.

Forum List

Back