Mother of "gorilla kid" dismisses matter as mere "accident".

It appears both mother and child are black though the controlled media is making it tough to find out.

Mom of 4-Year-Old Who Climbed into Zoo Pen Defends Herself from Backlash After Zookeepers Killed Gorilla

The mother of the 4-year-old boy who slipped into the gorilla enclosure at the Cincinnati Zoo on Saturday – which led to the animal being shot dead – has hit back against online critics who are criticizing her parenting.

Michelle Gregg defended herself in a now-deleted Facebook post, writing: "God protected my child until the authorities were able to get to him. My son is safe and was able to walk away with a concussion and a few scrapes... no broken bones or internal injuries."

Gregg continued, "As a society we are quick to judge how a parent could take their eyes off of their child and if anyone knows me I keep a tight watch on my kids. Accidents happen..."

7WryBKv.jpg
I dunno...he looks pretty white to me

Well he isn't the kid is black and so is both of his parents.

It appears both mother and child are black though the controlled media is making it tough to find out.

Mom of 4-Year-Old Who Climbed into Zoo Pen Defends Herself from Backlash After Zookeepers Killed Gorilla

The mother of the 4-year-old boy who slipped into the gorilla enclosure at the Cincinnati Zoo on Saturday – which led to the animal being shot dead – has hit back against online critics who are criticizing her parenting.

Michelle Gregg defended herself in a now-deleted Facebook post, writing: "God protected my child until the authorities were able to get to him. My son is safe and was able to walk away with a concussion and a few scrapes... no broken bones or internal injuries."

Gregg continued, "As a society we are quick to judge how a parent could take their eyes off of their child and if anyone knows me I keep a tight watch on my kids. Accidents happen..."

7WryBKv.jpg
I dunno...he looks pretty white to me

Well he isn't the kid is black and so is both of his parents.

Another thing I find funny is all the left wing morons here acting like black parents aren't notorious for being horribly irresponsible parents. Lol!

"What? Bbbbut black people are perfect parents!"

Idiots.

This is just a horrible no win situation. Any parent that says they've never lost track of their child or hasn't had a a close call of some sort is lying. I watch my child constantly, but it only takes a quick second for anything to happen - crossing the street, bike riding, at the beach, swimming, and at the zoo. We all watch our children but anything can happen. With that said, of course the mother deserves some of the blame. But I'm not going to be as hard on her as others seem to be. I'd also put some blame on the zoo. I'd question how a 4 year old can get into an enclosure. At the end of the day the right decision was made to save the child. Like I said, just an extremely unfortunate situation all around. IMO, we should do away with zoos and have safari parks similar to the San Diego Wild Animal Park or Disney's Animal Kingdom Safari. Animals are cared for and have plenty of room to run.

Black parents, black kid....kinda puts a damper on BLM saying a black animal was killed due to white privilege, doesn't it?

Yep. That's what BLM is screaming about now. However, they are all walking around with egg on their faces now, aren't they?

I saw another link where it was a white woman, admin of a pre school, one child named Isaiah.

Question....if it was your kid that fell in would you jump in after him? And what do you think would happen? Maybe you could trade a banana for your son

IF I had let my kid run rampant by being a bad mother as well as an idiot, yes..I would have jumped in too. But since I ain't and I'm not, it's a moot point.

Everyone SCREAMING at the gorilla just got it amped up even more. The death of that ape is due to a LOT of idiots and morons screaming and hollering...the zoo for not making sure NOTHING could fall into the enclosure and the moronic mother. Period.

And, for the record, if my DOG fell in there, I would have jumped in as well. It's what you do when something you love is in danger.

I saw another link where it was a white woman, admin of a pre school, one child named Isaiah.

As i posted earlier, there are lots of michelle greggs out there and the media is getting them mixed up. Probably on purpose.

When did BLM make a statement? I keep hearing people making wild stupid claims but nothing to back it up.

BLM said it and you know it, you pathetic transgendered burrhead. The board is sick of your lies and stupidity.

Yep. That's what BLM is screaming about now. However, they are all walking around with egg on their faces now, aren't they?
I'd love to read that.
Do you have a link so I can laugh at them?

Forum List

Back