Most Republicans Support Declaring the United States a Christian Nation

Mashmont

Platinum Member
Jan 17, 2022

We followed up by asking: “Would You Favor or Oppose the United States Officially Declaring the United States to be a Christian Nation?” The findings were striking. Overall, 62 percent of respondents said they opposed such a declaration, including 83 percent of Democrats and 39 percent of Republicans. Fully 61 percent of Republicans supported declaring the United States a Christian nation.

Guys, Mashie was ahead of the curve on this one. Recall, I was one of the first to ever bring this idea up in my well-received thread last January It’s Time to Formally Declare America A Christian Nation.

People had never heard that before. People acted shocked at the notion. Leftwingers barked about the 1st Amendment (Never mind, they trash the 2nd Amendment). People act like there haven't been 27 Amendments already.

This article recognizes my point that separation of church and state is impossible. But my rationale remains the best, and I'm the only one who has mentioned it. When you try to avoid enacting Christian laws, you enact atheist laws by default. There is no such thing as a void. The reason America needs to be declared officially a Christian nation is because it has unofficially become an atheist nation, pushing atheist laws. And so, since we have to choose between atheism and theism, with no other alternative possible, we should choose the BEST belief, which is Christianity. My preference is Roman Catholicism.

Prominent Republican politicians have made the themes critical to their message to voters in the run up to the 2022 midterm elections. Doug Mastriano, the Republican nominee for governor in Pennsylvania, has argued that America is a Christian nation and that the separation of church and state is a “myth.”

This article published by Marxist-funded Yahoo blatant LIED, however, when they said Christians want a white Christian country. This is completely unsubstantiated. There was never any evidence offered to support this lie in the article or anywhere else.

Last edited:
Guys, Mashie was ahead of the curve on this one. Recall, I was one of the first to ever bring this idea up in my well-received thread last January It’s Time to Formally Declare America A Christian Nation.

People had never heard that before. People acted shocked at the notion. Leftwingers barked about the 1st Amendment (Never mind, they trash the 2nd Amendment). People act like there haven't been 27 Amendments already.

This article recognizes my point that separation of church and state is impossible. But my rationale remains the best, and I'm the only one who has mentioned it. When you try to avoid enacting Christian laws, you enact atheist laws by default. There is no such thing as a void. The reason America needs to be declared officially a Christian nation is because it has unofficially become an atheist nation, pushing atheist laws.

This article published by Marxist-funded Yahoo blatant LIED, however, when they said Christians want a white Christian country. This is completely unsubstantiated. There was never any evidence offered to support this lie in the article or anywhere else.

The Founders had that same opportunity and they carefully separated church and state.

Which branch of Christianity is to be the national religion?

What's an "atheist law?"

Are we going to be based on Roman Catholic rules and morays or Protestant?

Which denomination of Christians are we going to go by?

Just a few questions for starters OP.

What's an "atheist law?"

Are we going to be based on Roman Catholic rules and morays or Protestant?

Which denomination of Christians are we going to go by?

Just a few questions for starters OP.
Atheist laws are anti-Christian laws. There are plenty of them. First and foremost is abortion.

My choice is for us to be a Catholic nation.

I'm a registered although not a "hardcore" republican. I know plenty of republicans and I don't know of a single one personally who wants to "declare America a Christian nation".
I guess you don't know anyone in the majority, then.

I don't believe the OP at all. Christians no that declaring a Nation as being " Christian" will not bring any non Christians to a belief in Christ.
I say it will. The USSR had an atheist government for 70 years. As a result, many Russians today are atheist.

I have no interest in a theocratic nation. I would like to see this nation reestablish itself on a foundation of Morality and Values, bot NOT on religion.

An entity without morals and values is not governable.

How many leftist atheists do you know who have built good lives without morals and values? And I'm not talking about the virtue signalers, okay? That is NOT morals and values. It's narcissistic theater.

Morals and values, not just words they say to try to convince you they're good people.

Last edited:
Atheist laws are anti-Christian laws. There are plenty of them. First and foremost is abortion.

My choice is for us to be a Catholic nation.
Your pedophile priesthood will burn in hell before they tell me to do anything. Making sin and vice illegal has never worked but it has never stopped hypocrites from trying.

I was one of the first to ever bring this idea up in my well-received thread last January It’s Time to Formally Declare America A Christian Nation.
1663801038978.png

1663801069254.png
1663801140358.png
1663801178812.png
1663801274690.png

Three positive reactions out of twenty? You have a very odd definition of, "well-received."

:eusa_think:

Your pedophile priesthood will burn in hell before they tell me to do anything. Making sin and vice illegal has never worked but it has never stopped hypocrites from trying.
Show us on this doll where the naughty man in the cassock touched you.

Then have a cherry.

Forum List

Back