Most Republicans Support Declaring the United States a Christian Nation

Wow! I'll bet you feel clever after posting that.

Here. Have a cherry.
k0fvosg1m7891.gif

Christians have been doing an absolutely terrible job of spreading their message in the United States.

1663804486320.png

We’re not a Christian nation. At this rate, it's just a matter of time until Christianity is a minority.

Your pedophile priesthood will burn in hell before they tell me to do anything. Making sin and vice illegal has never worked but it has never stopped hypocrites from trying.
99% of pedophiles are irreligious. Sounds like the problem is irreligion.

I’m concerned that we have an immoral nation far more than I’m worried about having an irreligious nation. I have no use for religion; but believe deeply in morality and traditional values.
You rarely have one without the other.

I’m not so certain I’ve ever seen a theocracy thst I would deem moral. Religion places far too much emphasis on its theology over morality.
That's not true at all. The essence of the Catholic Church is morality teaching.

Christians have been doing an absolutely terrible job of spreading their message in the United States.

View attachment 699510

We’re not a Christian nation. At this rate, it's just a matter of time until Christianity is a minority.
We hear this all the time. It's about time for a Christian reawakening. It might take a severe crisis for that to happen.

Tough times in the 30s and 40s produced the golden times of the 50s. So many Catholic Churches, priests and sisters. A glorious time to be alive.

That's not true at all. The essence of the Catholic Church is morality teaching
From what I’ve seen of Catholic theology I’d tend to disagree. From what history shows us, Catholic activities have definitely not lived up to those teachings. Words are nice but it’s what one says and does that actually matter.

From what I’ve seen of Catholic theology I’d tend to disagree. From what history shows us, Catholic activities have definitely not lived up to those teachings. Words are nice but it’s what one says and does that actually matter.
There are fallible human beings in every organization. But the teachings of Jesus' Church are perfect.

I respectfully disagree. I believe that morality can and does come from the instincts of mankind. People may choose to disregard those morals, but I believe they are always there.

No, mostly I got my beliefs in spite of it. The first 30 years of my life I believed in a lie called religion. It took my father’s death and my response to it to shed the clear my vision and get me to see true morality and values, not religious propaganda.
The instincts of mankind are diminution and murder. It’s the instinct to survive by killing your competition, stealing their stuff and fucking their wife is she looks good otherwise she can clean the house or die. The woman’s best interest is to get fucked and hopefully pregnant so the king doesn’t kill her. Human nature is no different than any other mammal. Why would it be?

Religion is why. That changes everything.

Your 30 years aren’t making much sense. Your dad died and what? Someone didn’t react like you thought they should? You missed a hug or something? I’m not sure what the problem is or why I should care.

Most Republicans Support Declaring the United States a Christian Nation

We followed up by asking: “Would You Favor or Oppose the United States Officially Declaring the United States to be a Christian Nation?” The findings were striking. Overall, 62 percent of respondents said they opposed such a declaration, including 83 percent of Democrats and 39 percent of Republicans. Fully 61 percent of Republicans supported declaring the United States a Christian nation.

Guys, Mashie was ahead of the curve on this one. Recall, I was one of the first to ever bring this idea up in my well-received thread last January It’s Time to Formally Declare America A Christian Nation.

People had never heard that before. People acted shocked at the notion. Leftwingers barked about the 1st Amendment (Never mind, they trash the 2nd Amendment). People act like there haven't been 27 Amendments already.

This article recognizes my point that separation of church and state is impossible. But my rationale remains the best, and I'm the only one who has mentioned it. When you try to avoid enacting Christian laws, you enact atheist laws by default. There is no such thing as a void. The reason America needs to be declared officially a Christian nation is because it has unofficially become an atheist nation, pushing atheist laws. And so, since we have to choose between atheism and theism, with no other alternative possible, we should choose the BEST belief, which is Christianity. My preference is Roman Catholicism.

Prominent Republican politicians have made the themes critical to their message to voters in the run up to the 2022 midterm elections. Doug Mastriano, the Republican nominee for governor in Pennsylvania, has argued that America is a Christian nation and that the separation of church and state is a “myth.”

This article published by Marxist-funded Yahoo blatant LIED, however, when they said Christians want a white Christian country. This is completely unsubstantiated. There was never any evidence offered to support this lie in the article or anywhere else.

You're an extremist zealot who needs to be monitored closely.

Fuck the catholic church. Howsabout that?

And they're not "atheist" laws, they're "secular". Your extremist zealotry precludes you from being smart enough to understand that.

People like you should be rounded up and put in camps...

Forum List

Back