Breaking: Letter Surfaces of Obama Foundation Admitting in 2018 They Keep Classified Documents in Unsecured Storage at Furniture Warehouse

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
Uh oh! Look what we have here that just surfaced. What's Merrick Garland and Chris Wray going to do about this?

Uh oh! Look what we have here that just surfaced. What's Merrick Garland and Chris Wray going to do about this?

And Trump did nothing.

So how is this crap? We shall see lol....

It's on YouTube.

I posted this last night and a few LibBots told me I was making it up.
Perhaps I should shove it up their asses.

It's from the crazies at conservative treehouse. It's no longer a furniture store. It's a NARA facility.

But it's Obama. The liberals say "Nobody better not lay a hand on my Obama."

That asshole could stack $1.7 billion in mixed currency on pallets and ship it to Iranian terrorists, if he wanted. And nobody would do a damned thing about it.
Plus as always this crap never happened. When it's totally discredited, the dupes will never hear about it as always...

Another failed "I love Trump" thread.

Those documents were under NARA control.

Try again.

Our favorite kenyan groid delivers in spades again.... :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

He's just not as smart as the worshiping, slack-jawed faggots think he is.

I wouldn't use a black light in the furniture warehouse, if you catch my drift.

6qdl29dlcz871.jpg

Not.

They were in an unsecured warehouse and that is why the Øbama Foundation paid to have them removed.

"But these records were given to NARA in 2017, upon the end of Obama’s term, and they remain in NARA’s sole custody, in accordance with federal law. Some 30 million documents were moved to a NARA-operated facility in the Chicago area, as the agency explained in a statement Friday, but none were classified. The administration’s classified documents are stored in a separate NARA facility in the Washington, D.C., area."

Now go ahead and attack my source because that is all you have left.

That's DIFFERENT!

Forum List

Back