Most HATED commercials

1641091835763.png

I am sure Liberty Mutual is a swell company, but they really need to switch advertisers. When watching broadcast TV, I literally have my clicker in hand. Liberty, liberty, Li... *CLICK* to a Mexican channel showing a puppy being eaten alive by a snake or drug cartel creeps executing someone...(actually quite true).

Hate the new “Jake from State Farm” Commercials

They took what may have been the best commercial ever and ruined it with a dull pitchman who offers nothing

Balance of Nature commercials.....Those damn things make me want to puke coat-hangers.

All are pretty terrible these days, they seem to have forgotten that blacks are only 14% of the population and 16% of those live in poverty and can't afford half what they are selling unless it's on the EBT model.

Hell, blacks are actually 12% of the population and declining.

MaryL, thanks so much for starting this topic. I've got a hundred comm'ls I hate.

* Radio ads that repeat the phone number more than twice.
* TV ads that repeat the phone number 3 or 4 times, when it is right there on the screen.
* Any commercial that seems too loud.
* All of the commercials filled with black people (though they are 13% of the population). How about we get to see some Asian beauties, okay? Please...
* That awful 9.95 life insurance ad.
* Ads that feature washed up athletes or that dumbass Dyn-O-Mite fuckhead.

I also try to remember companies that run horrible ads so I can avoid buying their products.

I hope your thread gets a lot of replies. I'd like to know which ads bother other people the most. There are a million to choose from.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back