Most HATED commercials

MaryL, thanks so much for starting this topic. I've got a hundred comm'ls I hate.

* Radio ads that repeat the phone number more than twice.
* TV ads that repeat the phone number 3 or 4 times, when it is right there on the screen.
* Any commercial that seems too loud.
* All of the commercials filled with black people (though they are 13% of the population). How about we get to see some Asian beauties, okay? Please...
* That awful 9.95 life insurance ad.
* Ads that feature washed up athletes or that dumbass Dyn-O-Mite fuckhead.

I also try to remember companies that run horrible ads so I can avoid buying their products.

I hope your thread gets a lot of replies. I'd like to know which ads bother other people the most. There are a million to choose from.

How about ALL commercials done by law firms, especially class action lawsuits groping for massive settlements for people who may or may not have even been injured, all government Medicare commercials, and any commercial for cook ovens, pots and pans, insurance, or promoting some medication you can't even get without a doctor's script, anyway?

I hate all of those insurance commercials, except for the GEICO ones with the gecko or cavemen. Those are kinda funny.

Those insurance commercials with Flo or that stupid emu guy are just stupid and annoying.

I hate all of those insurance commercials, except for the GEICO ones with the gecko or cavemen. Those are kinda funny. Those insurance commercials with Flo or that stupid emu guy are just stupid and annoying.

Just think though, every big budget commercial is designed around appealing to what some very highly paid advertising agency has identified with the advertiser's target audience!

Hell, blacks are actually 12% of the population and declining.
Between murder and abortion, along with poor health habits, you wonder why?

I thought BLMrd........or only when a punk with a rap sheet a mile long flees after repeated commands get ass capped by a cracker cop

Okay, can we take a moment to deal with those Seat Geek commercials, where I'm staring at someone's ass, bulging and pulsing while it talks to me? We've hit a new low when some overpaid ad firm thinks having people's asses talking is actually a winning sales campaign.

I am starting with : Liberty Mutual. That earworm jingle song they use, it should be banned by the Geneva convention. Yours?

I agree with you. Liberty Mutual commerical sucks. However, you have to admit the latest one where the guy lets a spider bite him in the hopes he will become Spiderman is a little bit funny.

No kidding, they make me crazy. (er)
Now all we're seeing Marie Osmond with all the heffers trying to lose blubber on some horrible lookin gruel

lol.............she just came on...........my advice to fatties............close your pie hole more often

I agree with you. Liberty Mutual commerical sucks. However, you have to admit the latest one where the guy lets a spider bite him in the hopes he will become Spiderman is a little bit funny.
Why didn't he try aquarium cleaner?. I'd like to ring that birds neck....lolol

Ad Executive

Hey! I got an idea
Instead of Liberty Mutual we can call ourselves LiMu
Then we can have an Emu as our mascot because that rhymes

Why they make the Big Bucks

There seems to be a deceptive trend underway. Some commercials will begin with a shot of a pretty blonde, then they immediately switch to closeups of some black broad, or a whole crowd of blacks. The blonde is never shown a second time.

This was done the other night when a pretty blonde opened an ad. It's so rare these days that it got my attention. But the ad immediately switched to a closeup of Whoopi Goldberg. Gad! I nearly lost my lunch. The ad continued with many shots of Goldberg. It left me wondering why advertisers are willing to torture potential customers with such nasty ads.

How about the Christians feeding Jews commercials? Showing old women crying at the sight of food. Now, don't get me wrong, I am for helping those poor people but, you would think Israel would never let that happen to those victims of Nazis. What gives? Is it a scam?

I hate the commercials that show 2 men as a 'couple.' Also, almost every commercial with a man and woman seems to bend over backwards to have a white and black couple. Enough please. America is not that prejudice and most americans are not queer so, stop trying to shove that fake 'white privilege' and fake gender shit down our throats.

I hate the commercials that show 2 men as a 'couple.' Also, almost every commercial with a man and woman seems to bend over backwards to have a white and black couple. Enough please. America is not that prejudice and most americans are not queer so, stop trying to shove that fake 'white privilege' and fake gender shit down our throats.
It's all social engineering. Nearly every fucking ad showing a group of white people socializing has to have one, or more, black people shoe-horned into it.

Most people seem to self segregate. Not because they are racist but because they feel most comfortable with people like themselves. I've seen this behavior my entire life. All groups engage in it.

There are group gatherings that include members of various racial groups , but in my experience, that is the exception, not the norm.

It's irritating to have ads constantly implying that blacks MUST be included in every fucking situation. Let people make their own decisions about who they want to socialize with.

Forum List

Back