Most famous Austrian of all time

Status
Not open for further replies.
b1e2bcd850a1e84eaf0eec4f092bf24e.jpg

Is your Sock Puppet going to post today?

i think i found another great austrian.

Hugh-Jackman-Talks-More-About-Wolverine-3-Meeting-The-Avengers.jpg

What is it with you people, we know you instantly alert each other, that's how pathetic you are.

I told you last night I laugh at you, I don't actually care what you all babble anymore, so you're wasting your time.

Hey call me a Nazi why don't you?

Nazi Nazi Nazi Nazi :lol::lol::lol::lol:

What else? Oh I'll think of a new one for me, give me an hour I've got stuff to do.

Oh did you all enjoy your three day um vacation? :lol: Did you go anywhere nice, I mean outside of your basements?
thanks for sharing your wisdom and stomping your clubbed feet. i received the message that you deeply care about me.

here is another great austrian:

image_update_5016499e8fab5fe9_1371797682_9j-4aaqsk.jpeg

L. K. Eder shows that he's mentally ill.

Did you enjoy your three day um vacation? :lol:

All time famous is not hitler.

1000 years from now he and WW2 get mentioned in history class, while you will still be able to turn on the radio and listen to what Austrian composers wrote hundreds of years ago
Don't waste your time, they have no idea, therefore no appreciation about classical music. Basically they are dumbasses. Culturally they are lower than the toad's ass from the ground. They are doing their repetitious parrot like lies in hope those lies become true.

Exactly it was already established that W. A. Mozart is our greatest son.

Not only are this ilk posting lower than the toad's ass, they're of the gene pool that has always circled the drain.

Adolph Hitler

Why is this, do you suppose? We Americans have some shitty peeps in our history but the good ones surpass the bad ones.

I posit that the Austrians as a group still identify with Adolph's mindset.

Now I could be generalizing based on what Austrians post at USMB. But that doesn't make me wrong.

Why can't Austrians produce a better person than Hitler?

1000 years from now he and WW2 get mentioned in history class, while you will still be able to turn on the radio and listen to what Austrian composers wrote hundreds of years ago

Thank you and your avatar spells what these morons are.

They're mentally ill you know, there's a high rate of mental illness in this type.

31CAA25C00000578-0-image-a-1_1456973852518.jpg

It's about time, I say! Gotta keep those fucking Kiwis out!

Yes that's about your intelligence level that of a paper cup.

Anyhow, I'm bored playing with you children now and I've got some things to do.

Don't waste your time, they have no idea, therefore no appreciation about classical music. Basically they are dumbasses. Culturally they are lower than the toad's ass from the ground. They are doing their repetitious parrot like lies in hope those lies become true.

Not only are this ilk posting lower than the toad's ass, they're of the gene pool that has always circled the drain.
Don't waste your time. They think Mozart was a U Boat captain and Strauss was a Panzer General. That's the level of their cultural education.

well hitler is most recent and he's used as a club to call people that disagree with you a nazi.

History will shuffle him off.

we spent 1 class session on Genghis Khan and then mentioned Kublai at the end and 1 class on Peter The Great.

same will happen to hitler

well hitler is most recent and he's used as a club to call people that disagree with you a nazi.

we spent 1 class session on Genghis Khan and then mentioned Kublai at the end and 1 class on Peter The Great.

Well, that exceeds their level of education. They think Kublai (khan) means Cuba in Portuguese.

Adolph Hitler

Why is this, do you suppose? We Americans have some shitty peeps in our history but the good ones surpass the bad ones.

I posit that the Austrians as a group still identify with Adolph's mindset.

Now I could be generalizing based on what Austrians post at USMB. But that doesn't make me wrong.

Why can't Austrians produce a better person than Hitler?
Arnold is Austrian and more famous than Adolph

arnold-schwarzenegger.png

Don't waste your time. They think Mozart was a U Boat captain and Strauss was a Panzer General. That's the level of their cultural education.

They've only read two books, here they are.

SjQclIQ.jpg

Well, that exceeds their level of education. They think Kublai (khan) means Cuba in Portuguese.

4103640.jpg

What is it with you people, we know you instantly alert each other, that's how pathetic you are.

I told you last night I laugh at you, I don't actually care what you all babble anymore, so you're wasting your time.

What else? Oh I'll think of a new one for me, give me an hour I've got stuff to do.

Oh did you all enjoy your three day um vacation? :lol: Did you go anywhere nice, I mean outside of your basements?
thanks for sharing your wisdom and stomping your clubbed feet. i received the message that you deeply care about me.

if i did not know better, i would think that you are trying to discuss moderator actions. report yourself.

here is another austrian:

priklopil-650x435.jpg

if i did not know better, i would think that you are trying to discuss moderator actions. report yourself.

here is another austrian:

priklopil-650x435.jpg

I have no idea what you're talking about.

It would help if they had a sense of humour, but they're so very unfunny, so an awful combination of being stupid and unfunny.

it is so sad that the usual suspects once again wreck a thread with their lack of manners.

here is another famous austrian:

Goeth%20on%20his%20balcony%20with%20rifle.jpg

"it is so sad that the usual suspects once again wreck a thread with their lack of manners."

I have perfect manners, but I'm not in this thread amongst anything well-bred, so why waste my perfect manners on Lower Class types.

I'm also glad that you and your ilk are again exhibiting your Xenophobia, you filthy little bigots.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back