Most famous Austrian of all time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, wait, I can think of one guy.

055444-8436c85c-726e-11e3-b21a-c1acf4d34253.jpg

I don't think there are any good Austrian hockey players, so I'll go with Hitler.

I expected nothing less from someone as incredibly Low Brow as you, do you drink your tea from the saucer and scratch your ass in public, I bet you do.

Why are there so many Australian racists who pine for dictators?

I'll list them

1. Hitler
2. Um, er ...

I can't think of anybody else at the moment, but I'm sure it will come to me.

Why are you so stupid? Were you dropped at birth?

I didnt know there are Austrians here, im an Austrian (well of immigrant background not ethnic Austrian though but im citizen), cool who are the other Austrians? The most famous Austrian is the Governator Arnold Schwarzenegger, because i doubt many Americans know Hitler was Austrian i bet they think he was German, when Americans think of Austrians they think of Arnold Schwarzenegger.

You posted the below from this thread:

What does my family look like to you?

"I said im gypsy but actually i have some serbian ancestry too, im about 60% Gypsy. My father had a fully serbian mother and a half gypsy father. My mums family is "fully gypsy".

"My genetic results

# Primary Population (source) Secondary Population (source) Distance
1 76.9% Roma_BH + 23.1% United-Kingdom @ 2
2 61% Roma_Slovenian + 39% Montenegro @ 2.4
3 68.1% Roma_BH + 31.9% Serbian_Serbia @ 2.44
4 61.7% Roma_Slovenian + 38.3% Serbian_Serbia @ 2.45
5 58% Roma_Slovenian + 42% Romanian @ 2.5
6 58.5% Roma_Slovenian + 41.5% Romanians @ 2.54
7 70.5% Roma_BH + 29.5% Serbian_B-H @ 2.55
8 65.1% Roma_BH + 34.9% Romanians @ 2.55
9 67.5% Roma_BH + 32.5% Montenegro @ 2.56
10 64.7% Roma_BH + 35.3% Romanian @ 2.61
11 69.6% Roma_BH + 30.4% Bosnian @ 2.66
12 71.7% Roma_BH + 28.3% Croatian @ 2.66
13 70% Romanian + 30% Mumbai_Jew @ 2.66
14 62.1% Roma_Bulgarian + 37.9% Germany_South @ 2.69
15 65.1% Roma_Slovenian + 34.9% Occitan @ 2.7
16 67.2% Montenegro + 32.8% Mumbai_Jew @ 2.7
17 65.3% Roma_Slovenian + 34.7% Swiss @ 2.71
18 64.5% Roma_Slovenian + 35.5% Italy-Friul @ 2.74
19 60.8% Roma_Bulgarian + 39.2% Hungary @ 2.74
20 71.4% Roma_BH + 28.6% Swiss @ 2.75"

"im an Austrian"

No you're not, you're a Balkan Roma.

"(well of immigrant background not ethnic Austrian though but im citizen)"

Yes 100% immigrant background. Citizenship means nothing, it's DNA, Ancestry, your genetic results you post say that you are 0% of Austrian Ancestry.

Do you WORK or are you on Welfare? How are you in my nation?

Edited to add comment.
The apple doesn't fall far from the tree. Thanks!

"The apple doesn't fall far from the tree."

Yes it hit you on the head, that's why you're as stupid as you are you putz. Oy vey!

"Thanks!"

No I thank you, for again making me laugh, you should get an Agent and take your Comedy Show on the road.

Az got hot geteylt dem seykhl bistu geshlofn....Gey pavolye, vestu gikher kumen.

The Orthodox would understand.
I was thanking you for pointing out that Austrians are still very hung up on ethnic identity.
Wow, Austrians are? ...and nobody else, huh?

Adolph Hitler

Why is this, do you suppose? We Americans have some shitty peeps in our history but the good ones surpass the bad ones.

I posit that the Austrians as a group still identify with Adolph's mindset.

Now I could be generalizing based on what Austrians post at USMB. But that doesn't make me wrong.

Why can't Austrians produce a better person than Hitler?
All time famous is not hitler.

1000 years from now he and WW2 get mentioned in history class, while you will still be able to turn on the radio and listen to what Austrian composers wrote hundreds of years ago

another great Austrian is of course:

David Alaba!

860x860

Oh yes, that guy.

He is a famous Australian.

Still not as famous as Hitler though.

But give him time!

Toro The Stupid now attempting a new record on how many stupid and pointless comments he can make in the shortest space of time.

I must get as many people to just read Toro's comments as I can, so people can laugh at him.

Toro The Racist posting Racist pictures, Toro The Xenophobe who has an irrational hatred of Austria.

Here are some more interesting facts about Australia

AUSTRIA

4abf92b37ac5046aa7424c3d0f34bfb3.jpg

The Tag

Civilized, profiterole-enjoying classical music lovers and raging Nazis. ...

Verdict:
If you try and flag down a cab in Austria, it will likely turn into a spontaneous curbside Nuremberg Rally. If you ask an Austrian for a cig, he will first offer you a "heil."

Travel Advice
Try to avoid the more racist regions of Austria. You will be able to identify these easily on a map, as they will be the bits that are within the borders of Austria.​

What is the Most Racist Country in Europe?

i think i found another great austrian.

Hugh-Jackman-Talks-More-About-Wolverine-3-Meeting-The-Avengers.jpg

What is it with you people, we know you instantly alert each other, that's how pathetic you are.

I told you last night I laugh at you, I don't actually care what you all babble anymore, so you're wasting your time.

Hey call me a Nazi why don't you?

Nazi Nazi Nazi Nazi :lol::lol::lol::lol:

What else? Oh I'll think of a new one for me, give me an hour I've got stuff to do.

Oh did you all enjoy your three day um vacation? :lol: Did you go anywhere nice, I mean outside of your basements?

All time famous is not hitler.

1000 years from now he and WW2 get mentioned in history class, while you will still be able to turn on the radio and listen to what Austrian composers wrote hundreds of years ago
Don't waste your time, they have no idea, therefore no appreciation about classical music. Basically they are dumbasses. Culturally they are lower than the toad's ass from the ground. They are doing their repetitious parrot like lies in hope those lies become true.

Here are some more interesting facts about Australia

AUSTRIA

4abf92b37ac5046aa7424c3d0f34bfb3.jpg

The Tag

Civilized, profiterole-enjoying classical music lovers and raging Nazis. ...

Verdict:
If you try and flag down a cab in Austria, it will likely turn into a spontaneous curbside Nuremberg Rally. If you ask an Austrian for a cig, he will first offer you a "heil."

Travel Advice
Try to avoid the more racist regions of Austria. You will be able to identify these easily on a map, as they will be the bits that are within the borders of Austria.​

What is the Most Racist Country in Europe?

People will notice this is Toro's stupidest post yet, Toro was dropped on his head at birth.

Toro is a racist who hates white people, especially if they're blonde with blue eyes.

Toro The Racist posting Racist pictures, Toro The Xenophobe who has an irrational hatred of Austria.

I am offended by your assertion that I have an irrational hatred Austria. I demand you apologize!

In fact, I love Austria.

White sand beaches that stretch on for miles, beautiful Shielas, grilling shrimp on the barbie.

What's not to love?

How old are you are you 10 years-old or something?

i think i found another great austrian.

Hugh-Jackman-Talks-More-About-Wolverine-3-Meeting-The-Avengers.jpg

What is it with you people, we know you instantly alert each other, that's how pathetic you are.

I told you last night I laugh at you, I don't actually care what you all babble anymore, so you're wasting your time.

Hey call me a Nazi why don't you?

Nazi Nazi Nazi Nazi :lol::lol::lol::lol:

What else? Oh I'll think of a new one for me, give me an hour I've got stuff to do.

Oh did you all enjoy your three day um vacation? :lol: Did you go anywhere nice, I mean outside of your basements?
thanks for sharing your wisdom and stomping your clubbed feet. i received the message that you deeply care about me.

here is another great austrian:

image_update_5016499e8fab5fe9_1371797682_9j-4aaqsk.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back