Moskva sunk by US Navy - Submarine launched Harpoon

First off, stop using the word "Bravo". No one here confuses you for a competent sailor.

Secondly, the B class fire is not hot enough to start a D class fire. If that was the case then the Sheffield would have gone up like a match stick.

Thirdly, the Sheffield had a steel superstructure and a steel hull as confirmed by the Unites States.

So stop embarrassing yourself.

I was an all risk firefighter and Dive Master. I know this stuff off the top of my head which is why it's so easy for me to look up the basics just KNOWING you're wrong.

I've done mixed gas diving for years and experienced a lot more than you.

Guess you miss the fact they have jet fuel onboard.........and Magnesium burns much easier.......

Little Training here IVAN..........Even a Deep Fat Fryer Fire is considered a Class Delta Fire........Why the Navy has used automatic CO2 fire extinguishers..........Once metal Burns you can't put it out

It will burn until all material is gone.

In regards to steel and Aluminum........hell many of our ships are Steel and Aluminum.........Another problem with Aluminum is it CRACKS...........major structural damage from it to our ships in normal operation...........Aluminum ships are BS...........shouldn't use them.

Anyway..........you still prove NOTHING............OH THE US NAVY SUNK US..........blah blah blah.

You sound like Bagdad Bob

Guess you miss the fact they have jet fuel onboard.........and Magnesium burns much easier.......

Little Training here IVAN..........Even a Deep Fat Fryer Fire is considered a Class Delta Fire........Why the Navy has used automatic CO2 fire extinguishers..........Once metal Burns you can't put it out

In regards to steel and Aluminum........hell many of our ships are Steel and Aluminum.........Another problem with Aluminum is it CRACKS...........major structural damage from it to our ships in normal operation...........Aluminum ships are BS...........shouldn't use them.

Anyway..........you still prove NOTHING............OH THE US NAVY SUNK US..........blah blah blah.

Jet fuel won't melt steel. Aircraft are made of titanium most of which comes from Russia by the way. So there is that problem.

All fires should be treated as seriously as possible which is why you probably picked up such nonsense as "fat fryers are considered class D".

Or as I liked to used to do.....just put a lid over it.

Proving why something actually sinks is a different matter.

Regarding integrity of metals you're more accurate. A 6 day long Fire on Sheffield will oxidize the steel over time. I still stick to the official explanation it foundered. Which tends to happen to ships in rough seas not under their own power.

But as for metal fatigue, unlikely in the Moskva. Takes a lot of time and heat to do that.

All fires should be treated as seriously as possible which is why you probably picked up such nonsense as "fat fryers are considered class D".
Was Navy Training idiot.........

Or as I liked to used to do.....just put a lid over it.

Proving why something actually sinks is a different matter.

Regarding integrity of metals you're more accurate. A 6 day long Fire on Sheffield will oxidize the steel over time. I still stick to the official explanation it foundered. Which tends to happen to ships in rough seas not under their own power.

But as for metal fatigue, unlikely in the Moskva. Takes a lot of time and heat to do that.
Garbage

Was Navy Training idiot.........

Garbage
And what I clearly said was while it's "right" to treat every fire as aggressively as possible it doesn't make it accurate.

If your aluminum fat Fryer is bursting into flames like an engine block, stop cooking your fries in formula 1.

I know Navy food is crap but Jesus Christ.

And what I clearly said was while it's "right" to treat every fire as aggressively as possible it doesn't make it accurate.

If your aluminum fat Fryer is bursting into flames like an engine block, stop cooking your fries in formula 1.

I know Navy food is crap but Jesus Christ.
I stand by you are an IDIOT COMMENT

I stand by you are an IDIOT COMMENT
No. I just know that metal fires don't just happen and takes way more heat than what you're talking about lol. How many refinery fires have you put out? Same problem on a ship.

No. I just know that metal fires don't just happen and takes way more heat than what you're talking about lol. How many refinery fires have you put out? Same problem on a ship.
I don't put refinery fires......But when they go THEY ARE BIG........Yes I have seen that.......And they let the place burn to the ground.....was useless to try and stop it......Only contain it.

As I've already said...........Fire Fighting is REQUIRED FOR ALL IN THE U.S. NAVY..........You failed the basics of it in this thread.

How about this maybe - The Russian ship was in action shooting missiles in land towards it's target's at night, but then something goes terribly wrong (a missle misfires or explodes on take off), therefore causing a serious situation on board relating to fires and other such happenings (remember the USS Forestall incident at sea)?

Wasn't there a video of a ship in the black sea (at night) in full action when all of a sudden the ship went quite ??? Was that when the hellish misfire or explosion from it's missiles might have taken place ??

Forum List

Back