Morons have THREE DAYS to either be prepared for or escape from Florence

why do you think nc coast wont head inland...to quote our governors...we know how to deal with this....the outer banks are getting out tourist have to leave first then everyone else...like any other natural disaster people are prepared for it....i dread what is going to happen to the outer banks....ocracoke may take a hit...and wilmington...the forecasters are gathering in wilmington and the coast...

Regardless we the USA will hear all about the horrid losses and all the money needed to rebuild. Think about that for a minute and question why rebuild in the track of yearly hurricanes?

more fema fodder?

980x.gif

• Banned
why do you think nc coast wont head inland...to quote our governors...we know how to deal with this....the outer banks are getting out tourist have to leave first then everyone else...like any other natural disaster people are prepared for it....i dread what is going to happen to the outer banks....ocracoke may take a hit...and wilmington...the forecasters are gathering in wilmington and the coast...
Why didnt Louisianas residents go inland? And don't fail by saying BECAUSE BUSH.

Regardless we the USA will hear all about the horrid losses and all the money needed to rebuild. Think about that for a minute and question why rebuild in the track of yearly hurricanes?
It's good for the economy.

I don't want to hear a damn word about Trump. You fools have been warned nearly a week in advance.

Get the fuck in inland and leave your politics on the shore.

Buttsoiler says he can do it in twenty minutes.

You know Buttsoiler --- changed his name to Hatriot or some shit, figured nobody would notice.
Took him YEARS to do that.

I don't want to hear a damn word about Trump. You fools have been warned nearly a week in advance.

Get the fuck in inland and leave your politics on the shore.
Good strategy. A pre-emptive dismissal of Trump leaving American citizens to suffer and die. Most of it will be Trump country, so maybe this time I’ll be the one joking about the deaths and suffering instead of conservatives.

Looks like it's headed straight to Wilmington. Given the amount of military out there sump'm tells me things will get dealt with.

I have to go out that way next week, if it's still standing.

Why didnt Louisianas residents go inland? And don't fail by saying BECAUSE BUSH.

We DID, Sherlock.

That is, when we finally got the word that it was headed that way, which was eleventh-hour.

Most of the damage there had to do with the breaking of levees and the resulting floods.

Most of the damage there had to do with the breaking of levees and the resulting floods.

Virtually all of it. Some of my neighbors stayed put and when I returned five weeks later they were doing fine, with the exception of the dumpsters up the street that hadn't been emptied from three restaurants since August. Our street only got about 2 feet of water.

Seven levee breaches, the responsibility for which was placed on the Army Corps of Engineers that built them.

The Appalachian Mountains are lovely this time of year. Food is great too. Fall harvest time. Breweries are all putting out their Pumpkin Blends also.

No, not yet. It's still summer.
Summer ended labor day weekend. Leaf viewing season begins in New England next week.

That's New England. I guarantee you it's not going on here.

I've left from storms, and I've stayed...........But I'm further inland and not in a flood plain...........If you are in a flood plain then get out soon.......as if you wait til the last minute then the roads are packed..........and there are no places to stay.........and of course.........hotels raise the rates.....LOL

Some I've known ran and ended up stuck on the interstate and road out the storm in the vehicle...........yippie.

It's not as cut and dry as it seems.

Forum List

Back