More winning. Federal death penalty to be reinstated

Should the guy who deliberately rammed his car into a crowd in Charlottesville, killing one, injuring several others, be put to death? How about Chris Watts, who impregnated a woman three times, murdered two children who were the results of his pregnancies, and murdered the woman who was carrying his third child?

Should the guy who deliberately rammed his car into a crowd in Charlottesville, killing one, injuring several others, be put to death? How about Chris Watts, who impregnated a woman three times, murdered two children who were the results of his pregnancies, and murdered the woman who was carrying his third child?
Should the muslim guy Omar Mateen if he lived........and who killed 49 gay people and injured 53 more at the Pulse Club been put to death?

Please share with us who is out there who is worse than those scheduled for execution?

Eh, I just gave you an example
According to you, because someone gets away with a crime, no one should be prosecuted and punished? How does that work?

No, according to me the worst murderers get away with their crimes
What does Iraq have to do with this thread?

Obviously nothing, murdering people in other countries clearly isn't a problem...

Sad!

:popcorn:

Should the muslim guy Omar Mateen if he lived........and who killed 49 gay people and injured 53 more at the Pulse Club been put to death?

Deflect!!! You don't want to mourn dead gay people. Chris Watts murdered his straight partner after impregnated her three times, two times resulting in the births of his daughters. He murdered them, all of them, and it seems that he had another lover, in violation of his vows. BTW: did Chris Watts take religious vows with the woman he killed?

Simple, we are getting rid of the scum that has no right to exist on earth. These are people who have wrought unimaginable horror on those least able to defend themselves and on their families and loved ones...

That's a nice thought but in reality the worst scum always gets away with their crimes...

...“We have heard that half a million children have died,” she says, referring to the effects of the U.N. sanctions effort in Iraq. Pausing for a brief moment to regain her thought, Stahl continues, asking then US Secretary of State Madeleine Albright, “Is the price worth it?” The camera pans to Albright, who responds in a tempered diplomatic tone, “This is a very hard choice, but we think the price is worth it.”

:banana2:

This! We are every bit as bad as those we condemn. We just refuse to look in a mirror.

We have killed tens of thousand innocent men, women and children the last 20 years.

(CNN)The federal government is set to bring back capital punishment after 16 years with the executions of five inmates.

Attorney General William Barr on Thursday ordered the Bureau of Prisons to adopt an updated execution protocol, clearing the way for five death row inmates to be put to death. The executions are scheduled to begin in December 2019, though legal challenges could potentially delay them.
These are the inmates who will be executed:

These 5 inmates will be executed after Attorney General William Barr told the federal government to reinstate death penalty - CNN

That's right libs, the federal death penalty is back in the good ole USA. While you focus on killing babies, we are focusing on killing people who actually deserve execution.

Now it's just a matter of liberals crying about these poor innocent people who became the people they are thanks to a failed society. But wait! There's something in this for the left as well! One of the first people on that list is a white supremacist.

See, something for everybody, that is until the ACLU or some other leftist group plugs the courts up with lawsuits.

You are a sorry, miserable failure of a human being.

(CNN)The federal government is set to bring back capital punishment after 16 years with the executions of five inmates.

Attorney General William Barr on Thursday ordered the Bureau of Prisons to adopt an updated execution protocol, clearing the way for five death row inmates to be put to death. The executions are scheduled to begin in December 2019, though legal challenges could potentially delay them.

These 5 inmates will be executed after Attorney General William Barr told the federal government to reinstate death penalty - CNN

That's right libs, the federal death penalty is back in the good ole USA. While you focus on killing babies, we are focusing on killing people who actually deserve execution.

Now it's just a matter of liberals crying about these poor innocent people who became the people they are thanks to a failed society. But wait! There's something in this for the left as well! One of the first people on that list is a white supremacist.

See, something for everybody, that is until the ACLU or some other leftist group plugs the courts up with lawsuits.

You are a sorry, miserable failure of a human being.

Yeah, we miserable people believe in just punishment that fits the crime. Terrible people we are.

How is bringing back the death penalty "winning"? A man deliberately rams his car into a crowd in Charlottesville. Will it makes you feel any better by killing him?

If I were a family member of the victim, I wouldn't be able to sleep at night until justice was done. So to answer your question, yes, it would make me feel much better when I see his box go into the ground.

My side wants to execute people who murdered other innocent people. Your side just wants to murder innocent people. See the difference yet?

What I don't see is how you can claim to be pro-life while promoting executions at the same time...

:popcorn:

I never claimed to be pro-anything. But your question can easily be asked in reverse. Do you have an answer to that one?

in what way does this have an impact in your life?

Because it's something I believe in. I'm not concerned how it will effect me personally. I'm not a Democrat who only votes for his or her own self interests. I think it's good for the country. That's why I celebrate it.
Because it's something I believe in. I'm not concerned how it will effect me personally

That......is the root of your evil.

What is the root of my evil, that I am more concerned about what's better for other people than myself? Sorry, but that's how conservative think unlike liberals who only care about themselves.

I am on the fence with this and believe we should just send these animals to Antarctica with one match and no clothing...

Cheaper and if they survive hey let them live...

I would be happy if we extended the death penalty to any murder in this country provided there is empirical evidence to support the sentence.

In my state, it takes anywhere from 18 to 23 years to execute somebody. Of course it's not a deterrent when it takes so long.
I would be happy if we extended the death penalty to any murder in this country provided there is empirical evidence to support the sentence.

In my state, it takes anywhere from 18 to 23 years to execute somebody. Of course it's not a deterrent when it takes so long.
It's not a deterrent. Not at all. Fewer people are convicted of capital federal crimes now than before executions were halted.

Well, maybe it's about time to turn those statistics around. And I've said repeatedly that I understand the DP is not a deterrent. That's why I would like to see it changed so it is also a deterrent.

It's because we have no laws that force employers to hire them. They are a problem for most employers so why would anybody hire a problem?

But I know people that got jobs after they got out. They still ended up back in prison.

Again, guy, you seem to hang with an awful lot of lowlifes. I really don't know anyone who went to prison... well, one kid I grew up with who thought he'd get rich selling coke back in the 1990's...

Your inexperience in this topic is evident. Yes, I do know people that went to prison and back. I never hung around with them, but I know them. I've even rented to them.

The problem with that? Two words: Liberal judges.

The problem with that. We have a constitution that protects people's rights.

Of course, we are a massively racist and fucked up country with a prison industrial complex.

If we took the profit out of the Prison Industrial complex and make rich people pay for it, you'd be AMAZED how fast we'd empty the prisons.

It has nothing to do with it. It has more to do with liberal judges.

Go see the classic movie Cool Hand Luke. That's what prison life is supposed to be like.

But as the years rolled by, liberal judges kept making prisons more and more comfortable, giving prisoners more rights, and now it's hardly a deterrent for lowlifes. It only deters law abiding citizens.

Inhumane treatment is ambiguous. It's deteremend by the judge less the Constitution. We used to hang people in this country under the Constitution. We used to have firing squads. Now liberal judges rule that a pin prick in your arm and a quick medicated death is inhumane. So don't tell me about Constitutional rights.

What

I am on the fence with this and believe we should just send these animals to Antarctica with one match and no clothing...

It's not a deterrent. Not at all. Fewer people are convicted of capital federal crimes now than before executions were halted.

Well, maybe it's about time to turn those statistics around. And I've said repeatedly that I understand the DP is not a deterrent. That's why I would like to see it changed so it is also a deterrent.
“Conservatives” claim to hate Big Gubmint but have 100% faith in Big Gubmint in the death penalty.

“Conservatives” claim Big Gubmint is evil but cheers Big Gubmint when it kills people.

“Conservatives” claim Big Gubmint is usually wrong but believe Big Gubmint is always right when it kills people.

“Conservatives” claim to hate Big Gubmint lol

Government carrying out the will of the people is not big government. Big government is giving money to abortion clinics like Planned Parenthood.

What in the hell does a discussion about the death penalty have anything to do with abortion or Planned Parenthood? These issues are entirely unrelated.

Moreover, what is the "will of the people"? How is it even determined?

What

“Conservatives” claim to hate Big Gubmint but have 100% faith in Big Gubmint in the death penalty.

“Conservatives” claim Big Gubmint is evil but cheers Big Gubmint when it kills people.

“Conservatives” claim Big Gubmint is usually wrong but believe Big Gubmint is always right when it kills people.

“Conservatives” claim to hate Big Gubmint lol

Government carrying out the will of the people is not big government. Big government is giving money to abortion clinics like Planned Parenthood.

What in the hell does a discussion about the death penalty have anything to do with abortion or Planned Parenthood? These issues are entirely unrelated.

Moreover, what is the "will of the people"? How is it even determined?

Abortion is about the State determining when someone- a baby-will die.

Capital Punishment as well is about the State determining when someone- a criminal- will die.

Very similar circumstances.

I'd like to see babies be given the same Due Process rights as condemned criminals before they are killed through abortion.

Why would you want to turn those stats around?

If it were a deterrent, then logically we should have seen an increase in federal capital convictions after it was ceased. We saw the opposite. Convictions went down. So what's the point of executions then?

The problem with that? Two words: Liberal judges.

The problem with that. We have a constitution that protects people's rights.

Of course, we are a massively racist and fucked up country with a prison industrial complex.

If we took the profit out of the Prison Industrial complex and make rich people pay for it, you'd be AMAZED how fast we'd empty the prisons.

It has nothing to do with it. It has more to do with liberal judges.

Go see the classic movie Cool Hand Luke. That's what prison life is supposed to be like.

But as the years rolled by, liberal judges kept making prisons more and more comfortable, giving prisoners more rights, and now it's hardly a deterrent for lowlifes. It only deters law abiding citizens.

Inhumane treatment is ambiguous. It's deteremend by the judge less the Constitution. We used to hang people in this country under the Constitution. We used to have firing squads. Now liberal judges rule that a pin prick in your arm and a quick medicated death is inhumane. So don't tell me about Constitutional rights.

What a childish view.

Forum List

Back