More winning. Federal death penalty to be reinstated

Ray From Cleveland

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2015
(CNN)The federal government is set to bring back capital punishment after 16 years with the executions of five inmates.

Attorney General William Barr on Thursday ordered the Bureau of Prisons to adopt an updated execution protocol, clearing the way for five death row inmates to be put to death. The executions are scheduled to begin in December 2019, though legal challenges could potentially delay them.
These are the inmates who will be executed:

These 5 inmates will be executed after Attorney General William Barr told the federal government to reinstate death penalty - CNN

That's right libs, the federal death penalty is back in the good ole USA. While you focus on killing babies, we are focusing on killing people who actually deserve execution.

Now it's just a matter of liberals crying about these poor innocent people who became the people they are thanks to a failed society. But wait! There's something in this for the left as well! One of the first people on that list is a white supremacist.

See, something for everybody, that is until the ACLU or some other leftist group plugs the courts up with lawsuits.

(CNN)The federal government is set to bring back capital punishment after 16 years with the executions of five inmates.

Attorney General William Barr on Thursday ordered the Bureau of Prisons to adopt an updated execution protocol, clearing the way for five death row inmates to be put to death. The executions are scheduled to begin in December 2019, though legal challenges could potentially delay them.

These 5 inmates will be executed after Attorney General William Barr told the federal government to reinstate death penalty - CNN

That's right libs, the federal death penalty is back in the good ole USA. While you focus on killing babies, we are focusing on killing people who actually deserve execution.

Now it's just a matter of liberals crying about these poor innocent people who became the people they are thanks to a failed society. But wait! There's something in this for the left as well! One of the first people on that list is a white supremacist.

See, something for everybody, that is until the ACLU or some other leftist group plugs the courts up with lawsuits.

I am on the fence with this and believe we should just send these animals to Antarctica with one match and no clothing...

Cheaper and if they survive hey let them live...

I am on the fence with this and believe we should just send these animals to Antarctica with one match and no clothing...

I would be happy if we extended the death penalty to any murder in this country provided there is empirical evidence to support the sentence.

In my state, it takes anywhere from 18 to 23 years to execute somebody. Of course it's not a deterrent when it takes so long.

in what way does this have an impact in your life?

The animal you protect will not be able to be released and murder him is how, cockroach.

hitchcock.gif

The animal you protect will not be able to be released and murder him is how, cockroach.

you are a very odd person.

you are a very odd person.
You are a liar.

Because it's something I believe in. I'm not concerned how it will effect me personally. I'm not a Democrat who only votes for his or her own self interests. I think it's good for the country. That's why I celebrate it.

Because it's something I believe in. I'm not concerned how it will effect me personally. I'm not a Democrat who only votes for his or her own self interests. I think it's good for the country. That's why I celebrate it.

Why would anyone vote not in their own best interest? That would be stupid.

I do not see how this is either good nor bad for the country. I have no problem with the death penalty, even turned off my lights with the rest of Florida to make sure there was enough juice for Old Sparky when they did Ted Bundy.

Just seems an odd thing to be excited about.

I am 1000 time more excited to come this close to hole in one today!

golf.JPG

But hey, each to their own!

About damned time . . .

Nothing but trying to boost favoribility ratings. There won't be a single prisoner executed under Trump.

A definite death sentence and much more costly than marching them down the hall to the "gallows".

Myself, I support leaving it up to the families of the murder victim. If a surviving family member wants to kill the murderer, the state ought to provide space and time for that to happen, and get the choice of method for the execution.

I'm against the death penalty. So far, 166 exonerations since the death penalty was reinstated, for people who were on death row. Too much of justice is how much a person can afford. How many have innocents have been executed for lack of funds to hire good defense we'll never know.

Innocence | Death Penalty Information Center

Forum List

Back