Can someone explain how Kamala Harris is not the worst racist to ever run

Frannie

Gold Member
Feb 27, 2019
being that she wants to spend 100 billion dollars to give black people homes.

I thought the idea was not to see peoples skin color, but the content of their character. So the black people under the bridge get homes but the Latino's and Asians get to stay under the bridge.

Harris is a racist in the worst way

I thought the idea was not to see peoples skin color, but the content of their character. So the black people under the bridge get homes but the Latino's and Asians get to stay under the bridge.

You must understand, her grand parents were slave owners. She has a lot of guilt. But... as usual she should not pay for it, the American people should. That's just the leftist way.

Everyone should have a home.
We should end the tax advantages that make it more profitable to be a landlord than owning your own home.

Obama may have her beat...he was just better at hiding it....

If you put Harris' record and positions before she ran for Senate on paper as a generic candidate, it would look like those of a southern republican.

She is just an opportunist who will use her race, gender, vagina, or political positions with as much versatility as she can to move to the next level. Now I applaud her for that--being driven. The democrats, however, are absolutely insane if they think she is even remotely liberal or progressive. She is a DINO.

You've misunderstood the radical leftism of the day. The Kamala Harris types of the world do not care about equality for all, only about government enforced "extra" equality for whatever minority they can make the most political power from by exploiting . . . just like wringing all the water from a sponge. She and the rest of the Democrats never want to achieve so-called racial equality for all, they want everyone who is not brown and wearing victim plaques around their necks to go straight to hell.

We should end the tax advantages that make it more profitable to be a landlord than owning your own home.

More profitable to be a landlord than owning a home...WTF, care to list a few of those advantages?

Does everyone include the shits walking in from Mexico? You want to buy them homes as well

Forum List

Back