For CENTURIES democrats and deep state will have to pay for the crookedness of today's democrats

GreenAndBlue

Gold Member
Dec 4, 2018
The Actions by the Democrat Party Will Ultimately Lead to President Trump Being Labeled a Hero for Truth and Perseverance for Generations to Come

Read the article and if you are a democrat and deep state person you better run and hide now because for centuries you will have to pay for the crookedness of your group

Trump for centuries will be seen as a HERO. !!!

Read the article and remember trump has the men and the white men in a landslide as well as the military. That means he has the power and force to bring the crooked democrats to justice

The Actions by the Democrat Party Will Ultimately Lead to President Trump Being Labeled a Hero for Truth and Perseverance for Generations to Come

Read the article and if you are a democrat and deep state person you better run and hide now because for centuries you will have to pay for the crookedness of your group

Read the article and remember trump has the men and the white men in a landslide as well as the military. That means he has the power and force to bring the crooked democrats to justice
I’m sorry man but Trump is not going to be seen as a hero, he is going to be seen as a joke and a mistake... an unfortunate by product of the uprising of the misinformed over emotional “Jerry Springer” Americans that feed of fighting and drama instead of thoughtful debate.

• Banned

I’m sorry man but Trump is not going to be seen as a hero, he is going to be seen as a joke and a mistake... an unfortunate by product of the uprising of the misinformed over emotional “Jerry Springer” Americans that feed of fighting and drama instead of thoughtful debate.
Dead wrong

Check who agrees with trump

Who are the ones agreeing

It's the men and the hugest wisdom group ever white males in a landslide. That is the real power to make the nation in their image

While I may not agree with everything the op has to say I fully believe that 44 has the joke and failure of a president well sown up. Looking at the current crop of dem candidates I don't see the Dems winning the next election and I look for them to loose seats in both houses thanks in large part to backing the crazy four.

Trump as a hero may or may not happen as it seems our history is being rewritten almost daily. In large part due to liberals.

• Banned

While I may not agree with everything the op has to say I fully believe that 44 has the joke and failure of a president well sown up. Looking at the current crop of dem candidates I don't see the Dems winning the next election and I look for them to loose seats in both houses thanks in large part to backing the crazy four.

Trump as a hero may or may not happen as it seems our history is being rewritten almost daily. In large part due to liberals.
Look at whose side the men are on and then look at history

The men always wins over the women in time and the liberals comes from the women's vote which will be stopped by the real power. The men

Dead wrong

Check who agrees with trump

Who are the ones agreeing

It's the men and the hugest wisdom group ever white males in a landslide. That is the real power to make the nation in their image
I’m sorry. It I just don’t trust polls. They test sample sizes of a couple hundred to a thousand people and I just don’t think they are accurate. They are a tool of the media to drum up hype. I’m simply stating my opinion

I just do t see how you can say that! Slow recovery is not a qualifier for worst president. He served two terms and left with the love of a great many of Americans. Obama will be revered in history. Y’all said the same thing during the midterms and lost the house

Look at whose side the men are on and then look at history

The men always wins over the women in time and the liberals comes from the women's vote which will be stopped by the real power. The men
You’re such an idiot.

I just do t see how you can say that! Slow recovery is not a qualifier for worst president. He served two terms and left with the love of a great many of Americans. Obama will be revered in history. Y’all said the same thing during the midterms and lost the house
I guess if you only talk to those on food stamps you might think that he left office being loved. Considering all those that lost insurance, were forced to work part time jobs, believed that they could keep their doctor, could keep their plan, would save $2500.00 a year, didn't mind journalists computers and emails being seized, didn't mind the IRS running around like a loose cannon, did not mind the CIA spying on congress, didn't mind the NSA spying without a warrant, didn't mind a hospital being bombed, didn't mind worst recovery, still looking for those shovel ready jobs that never materialized. I could go on for many pages. Things like the most people on food stamps.
As far as loosing the house goes it is historical fact that in midterms both houses usually go to the opposition party. If there had not been so many incumbents that decided not to run it may have been a diffrent story in the house. Since then the Dems have allied themselves with the crazy four which even numerous middle of the road democrats are complaining about. Simply because of the fact most of the Dems have shown that they would rather run left, the farther the better, it does not look good for at least the next election.

I guess if you only talk to those on food stamps you might think that he left office being loved. Considering all those that lost insurance, were forced to work part time jobs, believed that they could keep their doctor, could keep their plan, would save $2500.00 a year, didn't mind journalists computers and emails being seized, didn't mind the IRS running around like a loose cannon, did not mind the CIA spying on congress, didn't mind the NSA spying without a warrant, didn't mind a hospital being bombed, didn't mind worst recovery, still looking for those shovel ready jobs that never materialized. I could go on for many pages. Things like the most people on food stamps.
As far as loosing the house goes it is historical fact that in midterms both houses usually go to the opposition party. If there had not been so many incumbents that decided not to run it may have been a diffrent story in the house. Since then the Dems have allied themselves with the crazy four which even numerous middle of the road democrats are complaining about. Simply because of the fact most of the Dems have shown that they would rather run left, the farther the better, it does not look good for at least the next election.
I dont know one person food stamps and the number of people who gained insurance far far far out weighs the number of people who lost their doctor or had to change their plans.

wise democrats would be FAST hiding like rats...anger against the crooks will come for centuries...

I dont know one person food stamps and the number of people who gained insurance far far far out weighs the number of people who lost their doctor or had to change their plans.
Boy sure glad you put all those things I posted to bed. The funny part is you don't mention how much it costs us the American public to supply that insurance. That people who could afford insurance before the train wreck of ACA are helping to pay for insurance of others. If you fail to call out the cost of ACA, snap and other handouts don't expect me to take you or anyone else serious when you decry the deficit.

Boy sure glad you put all those things I posted to bed. The funny part is you don't mention how much it costs us the American public to supply that insurance. That people who could afford insurance before the train wreck of ACA are helping to pay for insurance of others. If you fail to call out the cost of ACA, snap and other handouts don't expect me to take you or anyone else serious when you decry the deficit.
The ACA was an imperfect law that missed the mark in many areas. It would have been great to have the conservatives actually help make the plan better and more affordable. Instead they fought it for 8 years and once they gained power they had no alternative to put in place... that’s truly pathetic.

The ACA was an imperfect law that missed the mark in many areas. It would have been great to have the conservatives actually help make the plan better and more affordable. Instead they fought it for 8 years and once they gained power they had no alternative to put in place... that’s truly pathetic.
The republicans actually had six plans long before ACA, ever hear of Rommney care, but Democrats shot each and everyone down. Then they rammed through a law that ran insurance prices through the roof, increased the amount of deficit spending, paid for by people that could no longer afford the insurance, the insurance offered on the exchange is almost useless because of high deductibles and it does not cover everything. The only thing that ACA really is good for is to cover those that felt it was better to spend what they would have paid for insurance on eating out then wished they had insurance after they were diagnosed with a major illness.

So the Dems decided on a crappy insurance idea and shot down six diffrent plans then they want to complain that Republicans won't help. Kind of like offering to buy a person six different four course meals they turn you down and then have you buy them a hamburger while complaining about how cheap you are.

in right wing fantasy, the right wing can Always be believed.

The republicans actually had six plans long before ACA, ever hear of Rommney care, but Democrats shot each and everyone down. Then they rammed through a law that ran insurance prices through the roof, increased the amount of deficit spending, paid for by people that could no longer afford the insurance, the insurance offered on the exchange is almost useless because of high deductibles and it does not cover everything. The only thing that ACA really is good for is to cover those that felt it was better to spend what they would have paid for insurance on eating out then wished they had insurance after they were diagnosed with a major illness.

So the Dems decided on a crappy insurance idea and shot down six diffrent plans then they want to complain that Republicans won't help. Kind of like offering to buy a person six different four course meals they turn you down and then have you buy them a hamburger while complaining about how cheap you are.
Well that was a nice little spin job but talking about Romney care and plans that were presented before the ACA have nothing to do with the fact that they have presented nothing since Trump was elected.

Well that was a nice little spin job but talking about Romney care and plans that were presented before the ACA have nothing to do with the fact that they have presented nothing since Trump was elected.
So things only matter after an arbitrary point of your choosing? Why not just chose last week, the last ten hours or even the last minute?

Hard to propose something else when you are saddled paying for trash.

So things only matter after an arbitrary point of your choosing? Why not just chose last week, the last ten hours or even the last minute?

No, things matter in the context of our discussion. If you want to shame dems for opposing Romneycare then fine, shame on Dems. I’m not a party loyalist so I really don’t care about those partisan insult games. Our current situation is we’ve had a healthcare law in place for nearly 10 years and it has been obstructed, opposed and used as a campaign tool “Repeal and Replace” the entire time.... then the Reps get power and there is nothing to replace it with! The best they can come up with is “Repeal Light” how embarrassing. The dishonesty and ineptitude the republicans have shown on this issue is pathetic to say the least.

No, things matter in the context of our discussion. If you want to shame dems for opposing Romneycare then fine, shame on Dems. I’m not a party loyalist so I really don’t care about those partisan insult games. Our current situation is we’ve had a healthcare law in place for nearly 10 years and it has been obstructed, opposed and used as a campaign tool “Repeal and Replace” the entire time.... then the Reps get power and there is nothing to replace it with! The best they can come up with is “Repeal Light” how embarrassing. The dishonesty and ineptitude the republicans have shown on this issue is pathetic to say the least.
I could care less about partisan politics. But I see you care a lot. I was basically pointing out that the Dems complained about the Republicans did not have a plan. That is absolutely dishonest. They had six ideas.
To complain that they want to repeal a bad idea but are unable to because of Dems and their use of public media and opinion shows that Dems are afraid that what replaces it could potentially be better. Should the Republicans put forth a seventh or eighth plan just to have it blocked again? Why put forth another when we are unable to do away with the terrible one we are already unable to remove? I can hear the Dems now. Republicans are financially irresponsible, they are trying to undercut a perfectly fine healthcare that everyone wants with one that no one needs at a price that will bankrupt the nation. They will claim it is too expensive, too hard to enroll and everything else as a scare tactic just to keep the healthcare plan they backed.

Before you claim that it won't happen you already said they have no replacement ready. All they would need to do is dust off one of the six already put forward. Basically Rommney care has been running very well in Main for years. But now ACA is suddenly not good enough for some Dems. They don't want to fix it they want Medicare for all. Why are you so upset about Republicans not fixing ACA and not upset with Dems not wanting to fix it?
In case you have not noticed the Dems have had a majority in the house for a while yet not one major fix to ACA has even been voted on.
We have presidential candidates talking Medicare for all yet I have not heard one single word on how to pay for it. Medicare for all should be a real disaster. All you have to do is look at other countries or the VA to see how well that will work.

Everyone says other countries have single payer and it is great. If it is so great why is it that those that can afford it come here?

Forum List

Back