More Tales Of White Supremacy And White Privilege

Status
Not open for further replies.
White woman got 25 years for running over black kids.

This is why they go for the kids, They know not do this black men or even black women. This is how cowardly they are.

This is why they go for the kids, They know not do this black men or even black women. This is how cowardly they are.
On the contrary, black men and women are doing a fine job of killing each other.

Is Poor Me Paulie going to get into his "black folks can't lose a fight" bullshit?

Is Poor Me Paulie going to get into his "black folks can't lose a fight" bullshit?
Never said that

I'm saying that, given a similar size, weight, skill level and age, a black man would generally beat a white man in unarmed 1 on 1 combat.

Because this is what happens

A white man comes into a boxing gym all cocky. The black guy (Who to be fair was an ex boxer) almost didn't wanna do this to him but the white dude insisted.

In fact when you have the advantage black men can still regulate

Last edited:
Never said that

I'm saying that, given a similar size, weight, skill level and age, a black man would generally beat a white man in unarmed 1 on 1 combat.

A white man comes into a boxing gym all cocky. The black guy (Who to be fair was an ex boxer) almost didn't wanna do this to him but the white dude insisted.

Do you have a problem with white people saying that black people are generally better at sports?

Never said that

Do you have a problem with white people saying that black people are generally better at sports?

Yes bcoz it's not true and I've never heard or read a logical argument from anyone to say that blk ppl are better at sports

Yes bcoz it's not true and I've never heard or read a logical argument from anyone to say that blk ppl are better at sports
Then why would you believe that given the same size, weight, skill, and age, black men are generally better at (unarmed) one-on-one combat?

Never said that

:lol:

Then why would you believe that given the same size, weight, skill, and age, black men are generally better at (unarmed) one-on-one combat?

Bcoz white men are pussies. It's a mental thing. I know when I've had fight with with a white man. I was prepared to fight that white man till hell freezes over and then I would have carried on fighting him on that ice.

White men need all the weapons, and the bombs and the guns even bk in the day when the Klan used to come to lynch a blk man they'd come in a mob.

But that wasn't enough advantage.

They used to come at night when the blk man was asleep to catch him off guard.

But that wasn't enough advantage

They used to bring tools and weapons with them

They used to have the backing off law enforcement and the police

And all that just get one unarmed blk man

So you tell me who is the pussy ?

• Love
Reactions: IM2

Bcoz white men are pussies. It's a mental thing. I know when I've had fight with with a white man. I was prepared to fight that white man till hell freezes over and then I would have carried on fighting him on that ice.

White men need all the weapons, and the bombs and the guns even bk in the day when the Klan used to come to lynch a blk man they'd come in a mob.

In other words, you're basing your opinion on anecdotal evidence and unsubstantiated presumption, which is pretty shaky as far as validity goes.

That's democrats for ya

Bcoz white men are pussies. It's a mental thing. I know when I've had fight with with a white man......

You've never been in a fight with anyone, pussy. Race has nothing to do with the outcome of real conflicts in the real world.

Pure clean and clear water. Melissani Lake, Greece.

main-qimg-9f01a97af91b4264115666a909568eab

The road through Death Valley, USA. It stretches more than 200 kilometers in a straight line

main-qimg-d2acbb97ace0e144d07286763769809b

The Fukang meteorite - a precious gift of the universe. It is nearly 4.5 billion years old

main-qimg-c3cbd57839675f811b8697197e0e1fc4

10 - This is a Zebroid - a mixture of a zebra and a pony

main-qimg-7b6365613e2f441950af2fcbe27f4533

For people who say Diet and Exercise don't work

main-qimg-3cf056e21836dfd2b692f272618582a3
main-qimg-3cf056e21836dfd2b692f272618582a3

main-qimg-5bd498abd9780d232dad87a4f0b65c6b

She's a schizo.................and as such she should have been killed off instead.

197006841_521587995863198_2450577285360346456_n.jpg

So here we have a story were they were going to build high speed rail in Texas to run from Dallas to Houston ?

The problem is they're running that through white folks sh*T and don't you know the white folks down there are taken that to court ? The white folks down there are like "Hey Whoah !!! You ain't gonna do us like the negroes !!"

And get this. They are running it through a bunch of farmland and those white folks are like "Hell no !! We doing productive stuff on our farm"

Blk ppl never have the opportunity to sue anybody, get an injuction for anybody. White folks once you start going to their areas, here comes the lawsuits, the injunction, the politicians, the delays things you've NEVER heard of happening with blk folks

There is NEVER any delay when they wanna build stuff in black area. Constituional rights is supspended. Civili rights is suspended.

Hunter is a mess- a crackhead with sex tapes, prostitutes, hell- you name it. His entire existence is pure fuckery

Are we surprised that racism has trickled down in Crime Bill Biden's family?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back