More Tales Of White Supremacy And White Privilege

Status
Not open for further replies.
183593389_502350447786953_2050700235347118900_n.jpg

I mean it's bad enough for non blacks that black people are going to DOMINATE every sport we compete in but now they have ban anyone saying that black people should be treated like human beings.

They don't want another 1968 Olympics black power fist.

image-placeholder-title.jpg

Ummmm, black people don't dominate any of the martial arts. There are some very, very good black MMA warriors out there, but they are a minority.
Because black people don't compete in martial arts sports at the olympics. But even in MMA most of the best fighters are black.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

I mean it's bad enough for non blacks that black people are going to DOMINATE every sport we compete in but now they have ban anyone saying that black people should be treated like human beings.

Ummmm, black people don't dominate any of the martial arts. There are some very, very good black MMA warriors out there, but they are a minority.
Because black people don't compete in martial arts sports at the olympics. But even in MMA most of the best fighters are black.

No, they aren't. Most of the best are Asian. Whites bring up the next big block. Blacks are the minority in MMA.

No, they aren't. Most of the best are Asian. Whites bring up the next big block. Blacks are the minority in MMA.
It's not sport with out blk men. It's not a sport without us. Who is best MMA fighter of all time ? Jon Jones. He'd fk up any white man.

• Thanks

It's not sport with out blk men. It's not a sport without us. Who is best MMA fighter of all time ? Jon Jones. He'd fk up any white man.

Yeah, no. He was good for a while. Then he got his ass beat. Fedor ranks up with the best of all time. Jones doesn't even come close to Fedors record.

Yeah, no. He was good for a while. Then he got his ass beat. Fedor ranks up with the best of all time. Jones doesn't even come close to Fedors record.
Jon jones has been beaten once and even that was when he got DQ-ed. Fedor has lost 6 times

Jon jones has been beaten once and even that was when he got DQ-ed. Fedor has lost 6 times

Wow, you are pretty ignorant. The majority of those losses came AFTER he had retired. And Fedor fought far more talented people than Jones did. It would have been a good fight between the two of them if it had ever happened though. It would come down to can Jones keep distance on Fedor and cut him up. He can't tire him out, and he can't submit him. In his prime Fedor beat LEGENDS of MMA. In his prime Jones just didn't have the quality of competitor that Fedor did. I think Fedor wins 7 of 10 times. But Jones would be in it till the end unless Fedor KO's him.

Fedor EmelianenkoRECORD: 36-5-0 (1 NC)​

THE LAST EMPEROR

Jon JonesRECORD: 26-1-0 (1 NC)​

BONES

That brother Silva from Brazil was the GOAT before Jones. Fedor was never really in contention.

That brother Silva from Brazil was the GOAT before Jones. Fedor was never really in contention.

Like I said, when Fedor was in his prime he was beating a legends of the MMA world. Andy Hug would I think have beat him, but few others.

Hell, if you want talk about a tough dude, you have to talk about Hug. He won a major tournament a month before he died of leukemia!

The Olympics is NOT about racism or politics.

MMA is not an Olympic sport.

Please correct me if I'm wrong.

The Trophy Heads Of The Māori

main-qimg-7dd7de84d48d12b4b6400bf4183a6f2d

Whites in New Zealand used to get a tribe known as mokomokai, chop of their heads, boiled them, smoked them, then dry them in the Sun, then dip them in shark oil before being displaying them or parading around like trophies.

The “Pale Blue Dot” - Voyager 1

A “Pale Blue Dot” which was taken by Voyager 1 as it was about to leave our Solar System. That dot, is here, home and us.

Insignificant really that dot is (Earth) compared to the vastness of the darkness of space.

main-qimg-bc1d3acf3664b20ed8d3c4ef7c1d7c9d

THE LAST JEW IN VINNITSA

A Jewish man near the town of Vinnitsa (Vinnytsia) about to be shot dead by a member of a death squad of the Nazi SS behind, a group of SS and Reich Labour Service men watch.

main-qimg-2358b99ac8e75ba181cfa63b5c176568

John Lennon

He signs an auto graph for Mark Chapman who shoots and kills him a few hours later.

main-qimg-5f08592d72548e7c6e09de6a1057558f

LaRue Bratcher, a Black father, was legit defending his business from a white robber that he shot and killed. They charged him with 1st degree murder. Unlike Kyle Rittenhouse, who murdered 2 protesters, no one raised him $1 million.

E1R_FHfXsAIle_g

• Thanks
This is CLASSIC white people stuff. They kill a black man by the death penalty then later on say "Ooops sorry we got the wrong man" you know just to add insult to injury to his family

• Thanks
More white folk stuff

This is Mikala Miller, a 16 year old honor student from Hopkinson, MA. She was found dead, tied to a tree, with a belt around her neck. Mikayla was a promising African American honors student-athlete at Hopkinton High School

Whites are trying to say this is a suicide?!? How do you tie yourself to a tree?!

And of course, apartment complex weren’t recording the night she died.

E01ckgFXEAsy3D9

So, the day 3 white teens and 2 white men, none of whom have been questioned, arrested, or charged, jumped and beat a 16 yr old Black teenage girl, the cameras weren’t working?

How convenient.

• Thanks
Two black men (Henry McCollum and his half-brother Leon Brown) do 30 years for crime they didn't commit, then whites say "Ooops sorry wrong person"

• Love
I'm sure this thread would be quite fine if it was talking about black crime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back