More Tales Of White Supremacy And White Privilege

Status
Not open for further replies.
Juicin
I'm sure the little blonde woman is a card carrying KKK member trying to reinforce the racial hierarchy by feeding the black kids she is paid to serve last /s

She's just a standard white supremacist.

Look at this photo of teachers serving white children while the black children watch & wait for their food. This is Kids R Kids in Sandy Springs, GA. Surprised???

170961282_485291796159485_4229104455511676656_n.jpg

Presumably the cameras showed if the kids got fed?

What the fuck is this?

Why am i getting a snapshot when there should be context on the same exact shot. Do they have dietary restrictions/ Are they muslims?

Do they offer multiple course?. The way the guy said it makes it sound liek those kids got fed. if he was that mad his kids would no longer be in that school.

I'm sure you can find actual examples of racism don't stretch it like some fucking whiny feminine ****.

I'm sure the little blonde woman is a card carrying KKK member trying to reinforce the racial hierarchy by feeding the black kids she is paid to serve last /s
I was expecting "The context" argument.

Imagine seeing 0 black children with food in front of them & saying you need context. It’s no saving some of you.

When you serve a table. You serve the whole table. You don't jump from table to table. No one does that.

This stuff used to go one when I was around there age. Didn't pay it no mind at the time. But doesn't suprise me.

Yea a sane person would require more

Like the next shots that showed the kids not getting fed

Or some other evidence to suggest this woman is in any way racist. You can only see a few of the kids and you haven't answered the question of 'are they all served the same thing"

Maybe the black kids just didn't want chicken tenders they wanted pizza or something. IDK

As a sane non white American it's my duty to tell you, that's ridiculous. Stop listening to your women complain. Holy shit

If your'e gonna make accusations like that. Show she does it every day. Or show some other pattern. This is isn't even an anecdote is a fucking coincidence. If you're that sensitive you need to leave and go somewhere you're surrounded by black people and you can realize all humans are shitty. Then come back and you'll be a bit more appreciative of little blond beckies

Simplest explanation is they just wanted to eat something else

Juicin

I see you've been spewing your hate in the UK for quite a while now. They finally get tired of your whining?

Juicin

I see you've been spewing your hate in the UK for quite a while now. They finally get tired of your whining?
You see his kind from time to time. Strange folks.
They come to different forums and regurgitate the same shit over and over and over. And if someone points out a fallacy in their point... they just keep right on going. Different than a troll I guess. Trolls just post to get a rise out of people and enjoy making people mad... guys like this kid don't seem to do that... they just like to shotgun out all manner of misinformation, often info that actually speaks against their point.
Odd people.

So by your standard, no black can be an American or British. If it weren’t for double standards, you wouldn’t have any standards at all.
The first person in Britain was a black man "Cheddar Man"

And black ppl were in the USA before whites. Plus blk ppl built the USA. Even trump admits that.

Last edited:
So by your standard, no black can be an American or British. If it weren’t for double standards, you wouldn’t have any standards at all.
The first person in Britain was a black man "Cheddar Man"

And black ppl were in the USA before whites. Plus blk ppl built the USA. Even trump admits that.

Wow what a surprise the daycare you were whining about just showed the retarded father other days to prove how fucking incompetent he is

And who gives a shit if he was tan? Since when does that make you black?

Most caucasians are tan

The way you just defined black means half the planet is black. There are ~4x the amount of non white caucasians than there are white. Why would you think not having pale skin makes you black? What? And you go back far enough we were all black

You can't even figure out how to document racism with fucking camera evidence. And you want to give history classes you ignorant fuck? lol

Stop embarrassing yourself and your people

Always trying to steal other's history for your own. It's pathetic

Jews, Americans, Buddha. What else do you want to try to pretend is yours today because you have no history you want to claim as your own? hahaha

These are the tactics cops use to kill black people.

This was a traffic stop. No big thing. The black man who is in the army just bought the car and his licence plates were not showing.

Cops try to get black people killed by giving you conflicting orders. So in the video notice they say "Get out of the car" but the other cop says "Keep your hands out the window"

That's on purpose because if he would have got out the car they would have killed him and they would have said "Well he didn't comply"

Luckily they didn't kill this brother and he is suing but this is a war tactic. The black man asks "What are you stopping me for ?" The cop "You're fixing to ride the lightining"

He's probably been watching some dirty Harry - Charles Bronson film and he's been practicing that line in the mirror.

This brother who is Afro - Latino maybe through he was different from blacks, I'm guessing. So that's why the explaning "I didn't do anything" Stop that !! Stop trying to reason with them. You're in a race war. These ppl are looking to kill you

Last edited:
Cloud From The Storm Today Looks Like A Horror Movie

175722926_492381655450499_2992009825378749121_n.jpg

This Old Town In Japan That Looks Like A Movie Set

175889289_492381678783830_3439316163411781725_n.jpg

Winter Forest At Night, And It Looks Like In Some Stephen King Story

176214515_492381692117162_3152925162891232514_n.jpg

175642921_492381442117187_6598131927549814359_n.jpg

House Near Me That Looks Like It’s Out Of A Fairytale

real-life-photos-look-like-movie-sets-videogames-352-60780d1e9875f__700.jpg

giphy.gif

200w.gif

giphy.gif

A white Holiday Inn Express worker has a nervous breakdown after he got scolded by a Black customer because of a mistake in the reservation system.

A white hispanic gunman went around LA doing random drive by shootings on Asians, and the media has buried this story. If they cant pin these crimes against Asians on Black people, they get quiet Suspect In Fatal LA Shooting Spree ID’s As Carlos Lopez

If this was a black man ? EVERYBODY WOULD HAVE HEARD ABOUT THIS

North Carolina gave $846 million in taxpayer funds to white owned and run Apple (worth $2.3 trillion) to build a mainly white campus there. White owned and run Amazon (worth $1.7T) got $3.8B in subsidies across the U.S. When people get free money, it's "welfare." When white corporations do, it's "incentives."

A white hispanic gunman went around LA doing random drive by shootings on Asians, and the media has buried this story. If they cant pin these crimes against Asians on Black people, they get quiet Suspect In Fatal LA Shooting Spree ID’s As Carlos Lopez

If this was a black man ? EVERYBODY WOULD HAVE HEARD ABOUT THIS

lol @ white Hispanic

North Carolina gave $846 million in taxpayer funds to white owned and run Apple (worth $2.3 trillion) to build a mainly white campus there. White owned and run Amazon (worth $1.7T) got $3.8B in subsidies across the U.S. When people get free money, it's "welfare." When white corporations do, it's "incentives."

359CAA7F-5FCB-46F9-A0B2-5EA6C8E6B6C1.jpeg

Did you read the article you linked to?

"NC finally lands Apple campus, bringing $1 billion and 3,000 jobs to the state"

You honor us by your presence

Most people around the world choose to leave a land that is oppressing them and move to a better place

But in your case there is no better place for you to go

183593389_502350447786953_2050700235347118900_n.jpg

I mean it's bad enough for non blacks that black people are going to DOMINATE every sport we compete in but now they have ban anyone saying that black people should be treated like human beings.

They don't want another 1968 Olympics black power fist.

image-placeholder-title.jpg

183593389_502350447786953_2050700235347118900_n.jpg

I mean it's bad enough for non blacks that black people are going to DOMINATE every sport we compete in but now they have ban anyone saying that black people should be treated like human beings.

They don't want another 1968 Olympics black power fist.

image-placeholder-title.jpg

Ummmm, black people don't dominate any of the martial arts. There are some very, very good black MMA warriors out there, but they are a minority.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back