More Tales Of White Supremacy And White Privilege

Status
Not open for further replies.
White woman got 25 years for running over black kids.

This is why they go for the kids, They know not do this black men or even black women. This is how cowardly they are.

She only got 25 years?

It was a despicable crime. Her prison sentence should've been, at a minimum, 25 years per child.

And, as an aside, I notice that you said nothing about her getting 25 years for running over latino kids. That's because you're a fucking racist negro...

Is Poor Me Paulie going to get into his "black folks can't lose a fight" bullshit?
Never said that

I'm saying that, given a similar size, weight, skill level and age, a black man would generally beat a white man in unarmed 1 on 1 combat.

Because this is what happens

A white man comes into a boxing gym all cocky. The black guy (Who to be fair was an ex boxer) almost didn't wanna do this to him but the white dude insisted.

In fact when you have the advantage black men can still regulate

Horseshit. The last thing your run of the mill negro wants to do is fight anyone one on one.

Why?

Because they're pussies, that's why. They'll wait until they've amassed more greasy negroes before doing anything.

I did get a kick out of how you tried to prove your point by using a trained boxer as an example of of negroes are superior fighters. They're not. Negroes like you are cowards...

Is Poor Me Paulie going to get into his "black folks can't lose a fight" bullshit?
Never said that

I'm saying that, given a similar size, weight, skill level and age, a black man would generally beat a white man in unarmed 1 on 1 combat.

And that is just stupid shit only some racist idiot who has never actually been in "unarmed 1 on 1 combat" would say.

White society are fine with black people as long as we are at the bottom. As long as were are in need. As long as we are struggling. As long as we are getting killed but when we start competing, boy white society take the gloves off.

So two blk girls won valedictorian in West Point MS and the white parents cried foul and were like "We are gonna have to have a recount" They used "I'm white and I say so" so they got two white students to share it.

I swear to god. The white supremacists ain't shit.

westwall, Meathead, Canon Shooter , Meathead, AzogtheDefiler Quasar44 The fking lot all of them

They need a system of injustice in order to compete. They thought that black women are meant to be ghetto, hood rats baby mamas and these sisters EMBARRASSED them. These beautiful black sisters outshined ALL the white students and non blk ppl academically

You know what's funny? I didn't know a thing about that until you mentioned it.

You know what's even funnier? The fact that colored boys like you think that some middle school "valedictorian" is something important.

You're a black supremacist. Everything you post is anti-white. It has nothing to do with equality. It has nothing to do with progress. It has to do with how whitey's bad and your sorry ass is, somehow, downtrodden because some white guy owned negroes 200 years ago. You don't want to equality. You want revenge. You're just too big of a cowardly puissy to try to get it, though, so you just post on internet forums about how badass you are. You know that if every negro in this country rallied behind you to get your revenge, you'd be eliminated, one and all. There would be no more negroes, because their stupidity will have gotten them killed.

So, yeah, fuck you...

AzogtheDefiler

I might I have got you mixed up with AZrailwhale

I know there is one of AZ dudes are hardcore white supremacist. I'm not sure yet though
I'm about as far from a white supremacist as anyone can get. I was raised dirt poor in a very integrated ghetto. I had friends of all races and learned very early on that race doesn't matter, character does. There are good and bad in all races. I judge people on their actions and statements; so in my opinion, you are one of the most racist people on this board. I'm not a white supremacist, but you are certainly a black supremacist and prove it every time you post.

The Supremes were all black. YOU should start a barbershop quartet and call it The Inferiors.
Does this pass for wit in your world? Are you an Essien too?
Are you an idiot? Clearly so.
Go play with Sealy. You are on the same level.

The Supremes were all black. YOU should start a barbershop quartet and call it The Inferiors.
Does this pass for wit in your world? Are you an Essien too?
Are you an idiot? Clearly so.
Go play with Sealy. You are on the same level.
Those are fighting words

See - White people are fine with black people as long are bottom, when were are in need, when we are struggling but when we start competing, boy they take the gloves off.

So two blk girls won valedictorian and the white parents cried foul. The white parents were like "We are gonna have to have a recount. So they used "I'm white and I say so" so they got two white students to share it.

I swear to god. White people are snowflakes. The white supremacists ain't shit. westwall, Meathead, Canon Shooter , Meathead, AzogtheDefiler Quasar44 all of them

They need a system of injustice in order to compete. They thought that black women are meant to be ghetto, hood rats baby mamas and these sisters EMBARRASSED them. These beautiful black sisters outshined all white and non blk ppl academically

And they said.

giphy.gif

So they used to THEIR system to shove to white people in their. This is why sports is problem for them.

Whites never expected us to last this long and grow stronger despite all the drugs, war, molestation, slavery, guns, police brutality, AIDS, glass ceilings, minstrel shows/ media destruction/ music destruction, prison systems, killings of our boys and girls, poison water/ food supply, Katrina, Haiti

They are baffled at our resilience and cannot come to terms with it. If white were placed in our situation, any of them, they would have died off centuries ago.
I am a white supremacist? Show one post where that is remotely true. I am a Jew, you moron. Do you know very many Jewish white supremacists?

WillHaftawaite Coyote Meister WinterBorn

Can this guy call me this in a non Rubber Room/Flame Zone/Badlands area with zero proof? How is that remotely cool? But I can't say, I'll punch him in his stupid lying face?

Seems silly. Either we have rules or we don't
All white people are racist - white supremacists.

Why ? Because there is no master list of who is and is not a racist - white supremacist.

So all white people are white supremacists.

Please put yourself on ignore and save us all the trouble

AzogtheDefiler
Comment from ME!?!?!?Surely you can find ONE racist one. OR do you admit you were lying the whole time? Which is it? A Jew cannot be a Nazi.

You can't prove that someone is racist because it deals with motive and intentions, which are a matter of guesswork on my part. Racists know this and derail conversations about their words and actions into those about their inner state, which you know they can never win.

@@AzogtheDefiler
Want me to list all the antisemitic comments from black people? I can play this game all day. I have a lot of posts on this board.

But white man
  • You still get the job
  • You still get the loan
  • You still get car,
  • You still get the house
  • Your kids get leniency from judges, from police.
  • Your areas don't get gentrified.
  • Israel isn't sanctioned to death or have their resources stolen from them.
  • Israel still get millions every week from USA to build them up.
  • You can still travel anywhere in the world white man and set up shop and no body would mind.
  • You white man, can still go to hospital and know they're gonna fight harder to save you and your kids life than they would do a black person life
  • You know that they're not use you as a guinea pigs in white hospitals the way they use blacks as guinea pigs in white hospitals
  • You know your schools are not getting under funded under staffed.
So tell how is all this evil blk racism affecting Jewish ppl's lives ?

I'll wait.

White supremacy trumps everything. White ppl forget their differences and all band together to practice white supremacy and history has shown that to be true

AzogtheDefiler
Comment from ME!?!?!?Surely you can find ONE racist one. OR do you admit you were lying the whole time? Which is it? A Jew cannot be a Nazi.

You can't prove that someone is racist because it deals with motive and intentions, which are a matter of guesswork on my part. Racists know this and derail conversations about their words and actions into those about their inner state, which you know they can never win.

@@AzogtheDefiler
Want me to list all the antisemitic comments from black people? I can play this game all day. I have a lot of posts on this board.

But white man
  • You still get the job
  • You still get the loan
  • You still get car,
  • You can still travel anywhere in the world white man and set up shop and no body would mind.
  • You white man, can still go to hospital and know they're gonna fight harder to save you and your kids life than they would do a black person life
  • You know that they're not use you as a guinea pigs in white hospitals the way they use blacks as guinea pigs in white hospitals

I'll wait.

White supremacy trumps everything. White ppl forget their differences and all band together to practice white supremacy and history has shown that to be true
So you cannot find one post from me that is racist. So you lied. Thank you. Your diversion will not work. You’re a bad person. Regardless of skin color.

AzogtheDefiler

@@AzogtheDefiler

But white man
  • You still get the job
  • You still get the loan
  • You still get car,

I'll wait.

The professional victim. YOU ^^^^^^ are the most sackless little whiner EVER. What a pathetic excuse for a man.

AzogtheDefiler

@@AzogtheDefiler

But white man
  • You still get the job
  • You still get the loan
  • You still get car,

I'll wait.

You're insane.

AzogtheDefiler
So you cannot find one post from me that is racist. So you lied.

I'm not gonna put you in position where I have to prove something to you because that then puts you in the position of power and that's not going to happen.

The game that white supremacists play is to present their point of view right up until it is a clearly racist statement. So they wont say "Blks are savages" but they will say "Well according to the FBI the crime rate for black ppl is......." they won't say "Blacks are dumb" but they will say "Well acoording to the stats the blk IQ is lower than ...."

They make these statements that lead up to an obvious conclusion (that black folks are violent savages) but short of saying that, b4 you stop n wink at other white supremacists.

Secondly racism can't be proven to whites

Why ? Well a lot of reasons

Why ?

1. Whites benefit from racism.

This causes whites to turn a blind eye, to make excuses,

2. White people control the places that determine the truth
  • Less than 22% of the world is white.
  • Less than 11% of the world is white and male.
  • Less than 2.3% of the world is white, male and speaks English.
Yet they run the BBC, CNN, Facebook, Twitter, Penguin books, FBI, the New York Times, Harvard, Oxford and Cambridge.

They write most of the Hollywood films and Wikipedia articles. They even own BET.

3. Prejudice is not logical.

That makes it hard to disprove logically.

It can be confirmed by facts (one black rapist) but never disproved (a thousand blk ppl who dont rape). It works in a part of the brain that deals with feeling, not thought.

Finally when you do find white people who believe in racism, they believe it not because they read it in a book, but usually came from them seeing family, friends or lovers subjected to racism.

But 99,9% of the time even then they will discount it for one or more of the reasons above.

AzogtheDefiler

I'm not gonna put you in position where I have to prove something to you because that then puts you in the position of power and that's not going to happen.

The game that white supremacists play is to present their point of view right up until it is a clearly racist statement. So they wont say "Blks are savages" but they will say "Well according to the FBI the crime rate for black ppl is......." they won't say "Blacks are dumb" but they will say "Well acoording to the stats the blk IQ is lower than ...."

They make these statements that lead up to an obvious conclusion (that black folks are violent savages) but short of saying that, b4 you stop n wink at other white supremacists.

Why ?

Yet they run the BBC, CNN, Facebook, Twitter, Penguin books, FBI, the New York Times, Harvard, Oxford and Cambridge.

They write most of the Hollywood films and Wikipedia articles. They even own BET.

It can be confirmed by facts (one black rapist) but never disproved (a thousand blk ppl who dont rape). It works in a part of the brain that deals with feeling, not thought.

Finally when you do find white people who believe in racism, they believe it not because they read it in a book, but usually came from them seeing family, friends or lovers subjected to racism.

But most of the time even then they will discount it for one or more of the reasons above.
You made the accusation and brought me into this. If you didn’t lie then we would not be having this discussion. Just admit your mistake and move on. Be a man.

AzogtheDefiler

Why ?

But 99,9% of the time even then they will discount it for one or more of the reasons above.
You first paragraph is an admission of failure.

AzogtheDefiler

Why ?

But most of the time even then they will discount it for one or more of the reasons above.
You made the accusation and brought me into this. If you didn’t lie then we would not be having this discussion. Just admit your mistake and move on. Be a man.
No mistake. All white people are racist - white supremacists. All of them. White people who are married to black people. White people who have kids to blk ppl. White people who write books on racism. White people who do relief work in Africa. All of them.

That's what I said at the start. That's what I said when i joined USMB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back