More Tales of Violence Against Asian Americans

Dude blacks definitely commit more hate crimes.
False. More madeup horseshit. What do you think you are accomplishing? Clearly you are just talking out loud to yourself, trying to convince yourself, at this point.

Okay you’re an idiot and a coward. You’re accusing me of being a Weasel and you’re obviously avoiding my point.

I lied about nothing
You, of course, did. And when it became clear to you that you had zero facts to support your claims, you tapdanced, moved the goalposts, and tried some non sequiturs. It's all right there in black and white for everyone to see.

If making up complete horseshit to try to make black people look bad isn't racist... What is?

More and more people seem to be taking notice of the rise in racially-motivated violence during the pandemic.

Violence is general is just terrible. What is wrong with people?
To admit their own did it would put them in the position of excusing what they criticize. It's normal for shallow partisans to do that.

I lied about nothing
You, of course, did. And when it became clear to you that you had zero facts to support your claims, you tapdanced, moved the goalposts, and tried some non sequiturs. It's all right there in black and white for everyone to see.

If making up complete horseshit to try to make black people look bad isn't racist... What is?

Didn’t make up anything. I’m not trying to make black people look bad. I explicitly stated that not all black people are responsible for black violence against Asians or anyone else, the people that are responsible are the ones committing the crimes.

More and more people seem to be taking notice of the rise in racially-motivated violence during the pandemic.

To admit their own did it would put them in the position of excusing what they criticize. It's normal for shallow partisans to do that.
Who would excuse it? Nobody. Stop inventing reasons to keep yourself in a constant state of agitation.

Who would excuse it? Nobody. Stop inventing reasons to keep yourself in a constant state of agitation.
I ask again. Are you always a perpetual victim?

I ask again. Are you always a perpetual victim?
Make your point. I am not your assistant.

Andy ngo was almost beaten to death by BLM/antifa/democrats
That it is one of the biggest liars and Republican hacks on the internet.

Figures that the likes of you would bring it up.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

He got the treatment the right wingers here fantasy play all the time. They troll and troll and troll, then say, "Come MAKE me shut up!"

Well, someone did.
No he was just filming the protest and was almost killed by Democrats.
Right. Just filming. Sure. Yet other people filming didn't get assaulted. I wonder why? Could it be his one identifiable trait and one accomplishment in life is that of a right wing troll? I am not excusing it, by the way. Just explaining it.

Who would excuse violence? Perhaps someone who excused the way Andy ngo was treated in post 133. Somebody who didn't notice the cognitive dissonance.

Who would excuse violence? Perhaps someone who excused the way Andy ngo was treated in post 133. Somebody who didn't notice the cognitive dissonance.
Who did that? Nobody did that. If you have to make something up to have a point, you don't actually have a point.

He got the treatment the right wingers here fantasy play all the time. They troll and troll and troll, then say, "Come MAKE me shut up!"

Well, someone did.
No he was just filming the protest and was almost killed by Democrats.
Right. Just filming. Sure. Yet other people filming didn't get assaulted. I wonder why? Could it be his one identifiable trait and one accomplishment in life is that of a right wing troll? I am not excusing it, by the way. Just explaining it.
Mincing words to the same effect.

Define Asian...
Asia is a big ass piece of land mass.

Forum List

Back