Book called stupid white men

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Your Cuddly Choco Bear
I read a book called stupid white men, it was when Bush was President, and he did the Iraq war, it was against Bush and Republicans. A Austrian guy borrowed it to me it was his book. Many Austrians and Germans rather like people like Biden and Harris then people like Bush and Trump. I dont know why. They are white i mean germans and austrians, they should rather side with the white people.

I read a book called stupid white men, it was when Bush was President, and he did the Iraq war, it was against Bush and Republicans. A Austrian guy borrowed it to me it was his book. Many Austrians and Germans rather like people like Biden and Harris then people like Bush and Trump. I dont know why. They are white i mean germans and austrians, they should rather side with the white people.

It was written by a very fat stupid white democrat.

Biden and Harris give our money away to other countries, that is why other countries like them. Bush is a Neocon and blows up other countries, which is why people dislike him. People dislike Trump because he tells it like it is and most people don't want to hear the truth and he don't like giving our money away, except to Israel.

Guess the author relied on there being plenty of stupid black folks to buy it. Hope he didn't quit his day job.

Many Austrians and Germans rather like people like Biden and Harris then people like Bush and Trump. I dont know why. They are white i mean germans and austrians, they should rather side with the white people.
Ah. Your incomprehension is probably caused by your racism.

There are two kinds of white men, the same as those of other skin colors and genders: stupid and intelligent. White men have conflicts with each other, the same as any other groups. There is no reason to like or dislike anyone based on skin color or gender.

Please note that the last U.S. presidential race was between two white men. Biden won it, and I would have voted for him even if he had chosen another white man as his running mate. The important thing is the policies that the people would live under if a candidate is chosen, not the individual himself or herself. We had almost four years to see what trump is, what he is capable of, who he surrounds himself with, and what he would force on the American People. trump was the worst POTUS we've ever seen. He had to go.

It is pointless to side with people that don´t side with you. Whites feel like people suffering from rash. Plus you cannot side with people simply because of skin color, when all the say is bullshit and all they do is bullshit.

There are two kinds of white men, the same as those of other skin colors and genders: stupid and intelligent. White men have conflicts with each other, the same as any other groups. There is no reason to like or dislike anyone based on skin color or gender.

Please note that the last U.S. presidential race was between two white men. Biden won it, and I would have voted for him even if he had chosen another white man as his running mate. The important thing is the policies that the people would live under if a candidate is chosen, not the individual himself or herself. We had almost four years to see what trump is, what he is capable of, who he surrounds himself with, and what he would force on the American People. trump was the worst POTUS we've ever seen. He had to go.
What an ignorant comment---by every metric, under TRUMP things were improved--drug prices down, drug insurance stopped rising by double digits each year, more jobs, better stronger economy till bidens bribes unleashed the virus, trump took care of the military, stopped the caravans and flood of so many illegals----by every metric.

Now under biden, we are already losing jobs, he's already promising to raise taxes, our enemies are lining up to harass the US, wasting of billions on foreigner endeavors that do nothing for the US are already lining up, drug prices like insulin already rising thanks to biden directly, and so much more. We are already worse off under Biden-----------4 years from now we will be much much worse off.

What an ignorant comment---by every metric, under TRUMP things were improved--drug prices down, drug insurance stopped rising by double digits each year, more jobs, better stronger economy till bidens bribes unleashed the virus, trump took care of the military, stopped the caravans and flood of so many illegals----by every metric.

Now under biden, we are already losing jobs, he's already promising to raise taxes, our enemies are lining up to harass the US, wasting of billions on foreigner endeavors that do nothing for the US are already lining up, drug prices like insulin already rising thanks to biden directly, and so much more. We are already worse off under Biden-----------4 years from now we will be much much worse off.

You failed to mention his hatred of large segments of the American People. His was a reign of authoritarianism, discrimination, scapegoating, childish behavior and insults, all of which have no place in U.S. society. He left everything a mess, from national security and foreign policy, to the damage caused to the nation by every single one of the executive-branch departments. He was and is a thug.

Because the alternative is rolling back feminism

If you don't have babies yourself you need to import them.

Stopping immigration is not rational for basically every western European nation.

The only way to rationally stop immigration flows is to make a lot of babies at home. Which modern women when they get rich will not do.

Forum List

Back