More Tales of Violence Against Asian Americans

I made up how much I care about what you said
No. Try again. Admit you made something up. Right now.

You wont. You cant maintain the same standard to which you hold others. Because the standards are fake, and you invent them as you go.

Which political party would you wager these racist attackers belong to OP?

Democrat. It’s mostly blacks committing these attacks against Asians. Just like it was blacks committing attacks against Jews in 2020. I’m not saying all blacks are responsible, but the people who are responsible are predominantly black. Blacks are predominantly democrats
:link:

If you search you most likely won’t find one, because the media likes to hide interracial violence when blacks are involved. Every time I watch the NY news and there’s a hate crime against Asians it’s blacks that are involved. Accuse me of lying, I don’t give a shit.
The media doesn't hide interracial violence when blacks are involved. But it does hide white on white crime. That's why idiots like you come in here and talk stupid.
most of the videos are captured on cell phones ...so now cell phones are racist right !

You wont. You cant maintain the same standard to which you hold others. Because the standards are fake, and you invent them as you go.
You seem to be really excited about avoiding the reality that you said no one would excuse violence, followed by you immediately doing that very thing. Now you're making all kinds of demands on me. How's that working out for you, anyway?

You seem to be really excited about avoiding the reality that you said no one would excuse violence, followed by you immediately doing that very thing. Now you're making all kinds of demands on me. How's that working out for you, anyway?
There's a reason I have the mentally ill FFI on Ignore.

What a limp condemnation.
Haha...running out of room, are you? Now admit you made something up. Immediately.
I made up how much I care about what you said, but it's fun to pretend. So, about that condemnation, do you think you could do it without the excuses?
Ah, just can't stop lying. Do you even remember how NOT to lie? I blame Trump.
You blame TRUMP! for everything. What else is new? So, any new excuses to offer?

That dude is clearly a demented sexual deviant, most likely a Republican based on his woman-hating ways.

He expected those poor women to respond to his lecherous advances and lashed out angrily w/misogynist slurs, just like Republicans do on their platforms almost daily.

Lookup the very recent Guiliani "joke" about the female golfer, or even look back at how Guiliani couldn't help but fondle himself in front of someone he thought was an attractive underaged girl.

Republicans are sick puppies, and this video is just further proof of it.

That's a lie. I didn't excuse it. You are lying, because you have no other points to make, and because you like the attention.

But i have to tell you, it is pretty hilarious watching the kings of "Oh well, they deserve what they got!" pretending to be offended, when i am not even doing that. You guys have zero shame. Frankly, i don't think you even know what is coming out of your mouths next. You're like stimulus/response amoebas.

when people say that 13 % commit half the violent crimes in this country they are wrong ! black males make up only about 6 % of the population ...so the truth is that about 6% of the population commits those crimes .

That dude is clearly a demented sexual deviant, most likely a Republican based on his woman-hating ways.

He expected those poor women to respond to his lecherous advances and lashed out angrily w/misogynist slurs, just like Republicans do on their platforms almost daily.

Lookup the very recent Guiliani "joke" about the female golfer, or even look back at how Guiliani couldn't help but fondle himself in front of someone he thought was an attractive underaged girl.

he is verbally attacking her race ...its a hate crime .

That's a lie. I didn't excuse it. You are lying, because you have no other points to make, and because you like the attention.

But i have to tell you, it is pretty hilarious watching the kings of "Oh well, they deserve what they got!" pretending to be offended, when i am not even doing that. You guys have zero shame. Frankly, i don't think you even know what is coming out of your mouths next. You're like stimulus/response amoebas.
Hmm, let's see what we have here. I focus directly on you and what you said, and you focus on the amorphous "you guys". Oh, well, I'm not in that group so I guess you're not talking to me. Guilt by invented association. Talk about lying.

Hmm, let's see what we have here. I focus directly on you and what you said, and you focus on the amorphous "you guys". Oh, well, I'm not in that group so I guess you're not talking to me. Guilt by invented association. Talk about lying.
Right, because you are lying about me and demonstrating the typical fraudulent behavior that all of you screeching right wingers use. Hilarious.

I will point it out to you when i see it. Which will be often.

He's black...the vast majority of blacks who even bother to vote, vote democrat.

Right, because you are lying about me and demonstrating the typical fraudulent behavior that all of you screeching right wingers use. Hilarious.

Guilt by invented association. You don't even have the class to admit you are lying about me being part of 'the kings of "Oh well, they deserve what they got!"'. Now, about that faux condemnation....

Guilt by invented association. You don't even have the class to admit you are lying about me being part of 'the kings of "Oh well, they deserve what they got!"'. Now, about that faux condemnation....
"Guilt by association"

It's literally one of the base tenets of you guys' ideology. The association was all yours, when you signed up. Enough of your whining. Back to the topic.

More and more people seem to be taking notice of the rise in racially-motivated violence during the pandemic.

Violence is general is just terrible. What is wrong with people?
Angry white underclass who cant cope in a diverse society.
I didn’t realize you hated Asians.

Forum List

Back