More Tales of Violence Against Asian Americans

I made up how much I care about what you said
No. Try again. Admit you made something up. Right now.

You wont. You cant maintain the same standard to which you hold others. Because the standards are fake, and you invent them as you go.
You seem to be really excited about avoiding the reality that you said no one would excuse violence, followed by you immediately doing that very thing. Now you're making all kinds of demands on me. How's that working out for you, anyway?
That's a lie. I didn't excuse it. You are lying, because you have no other points to make, and because you like the attention.

But i have to tell you, it is pretty hilarious watching the kings of "Oh well, they deserve what they got!" pretending to be offended, when i am not even doing that. You guys have zero shame. Frankly, i don't think you even know what is coming out of your mouths next. You're like stimulus/response amoebas.
Hmm, let's see what we have here. I focus directly on you and what you said, and you focus on the amorphous "you guys". Oh, well, I'm not in that group so I guess you're not talking to me. Guilt by invented association. Talk about lying.
Right, because you are lying about me and demonstrating the typical fraudulent behavior that all of you screeching right wingers use. Hilarious.

I will point it out to you when i see it. Which will be often.
Guilt by invented association. You don't even have the class to admit you are lying about me being part of 'the kings of "Oh well, they deserve what they got!"'. Now, about that faux condemnation....
"Guilt by association"

It's literally one of the base tenets of you guys' ideology. The association was all yours, when you signed up. Enough of your whining. Back to the topic.
And again with the invented association. You can't find where I said anything like that (admit it, you went looking), but you can't admit you are lying about me, so you invent all this stuff.

More and more people seem to be taking notice of the rise in racially-motivated violence during the pandemic.

Violence is general is just terrible. What is wrong with people?
Angry white underclass who cant cope in a diverse society.
I didn’t realize you hated Asians.

He's a leftist. They hate human beings.

Which political party would you wager these racist attackers belong to OP?

If they vote at all, they have probably never voted for anyone but a democrat.
I have been saying this for months that black thugs are systematically attacking Asians all over California and Jews in NYC
Why are they getting upset and why attack fellow democrat voters? Or, are those the ones who voted republican?

China virus is not a slur but an valid identifier, like Spanish flu or Montezuma's Revenge.
Exactly, this is the excuse racists have been using for using these racial slurs.

Again not really. Politicians that have used term Chinese virus have explained over and over again that it has nothing to do with Chinese people, but rather where the virus has originated. People on the right also hold the government of China responsible for the coverup, which has nothing to do with the Chinese race.

Want to hear something funny? Someone else used the exact word for word explanation to justify the term, Kung Flu. What's next, ppl justifying using ching chong virus, because it's from china? Can no one see how this all pushes a divisive agenda aimed directly at asians?

That's my bro!

EvB1QxcVEAIj8OY

EvB1b4OU4AA1IbJ

EvB1iPjVgAMESg1

That's my bro!

EvB1QxcVEAIj8OY

EvB1b4OU4AA1IbJ

EvB1iPjVgAMESg1
I was just riding past the hood today and saw a mom and pop black restaurant is being replaced by an Asian restaurant. They need to do a documentary on how they eat off of us but can't stand us...how they produce most of the black hair care products and lock us out of the billion dollar industry. Then after all that, they still treat us like shit. Ungrateful sons of cousins of bitches.

A white man could spit in an Asian person's face and they'd wipe it off and blame a black person. I told yall Asian people are like divestors: ZERO smoke for white men.

They are so far up white peoples asses that I don’t feel sorry them when shit like this happens. They are blaming black people for attacking them but yet there have been other incidents of white people attacking them.

Must be nice to cause a global pandemic and get a task force cause someone called you names. Meanwhile we don't get shit for being violently beaten and murdered.

Asian man had his face slashed in half on a NYC subway
The asian community are so viscously racist towards black people but at the same time infiltrates our communities for our money.

Let these other groups start their own movements and not piggyback off of ours. we’re expected to save the world yet still be the most disrespected race of people on earth.

Fuck their racist and (usually) whitewashed/colorstruck asses. They'd never do this for black people, but the "honorary whites" get this task force?

Why isn't there a task force dealing with the verbal and physical abuse their own community puts out?

I have been saying this for months that black thugs are systematically attacking Asians all over California and Jews in NYC
I'm real tired of the white people planting this black vs. asians beef.

And I'm tired of asians talking out their anger from white people out on us, because they don't want to upset white massa.

They really scared of white people. Like they would never dare speak out against them. That's so pathetic, yt ppl are not going to stop attacking them. They done found some new prey to sink their claws into.

Nope. Why don't you ask him?
You're not fooling anyone.

Carry on Republican hack.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC
most of the attacks on Asians caught on camera seem to be coming from blacks ...
If black people are so racist against asians, then close all your shops and restaurants and get the fuck out of our neighborhoods. The fucking nerve....

The only thing Asians have a "lock" on these days is fake hair, something completely unnecessary. Asians could literally be out of our neighborhoods tomorrow.

I lied about nothing
You, of course, did. And when it became clear to you that you had zero facts to support your claims, you tapdanced, moved the goalposts, and tried some non sequiturs. It's all right there in black and white for everyone to see.

If making up complete horseshit to try to make black people look bad isn't racist... What is?

Didn’t make up anything. I’m not trying to make black people look bad. I explicitly stated that not all black people are responsible for black violence against Asians or anyone else, the people that are responsible are the ones committing the crimes.
What kills me is that blacks and asians interact every day and they can only extract these few videos ? They're literally in our communities but we're allegedly torturing their very existence constantly? It's not adding up. This is seriously some white people shenanigans

More and more people seem to be taking notice of the rise in racially-motivated violence during the pandemic.

Sick of this fking shit.

We don't do shit to no one.

NO it is NOT a trend. Period. You have instances you can count on one hand. We interact with them by the millions each day

Asian people are so fking conquered that I really believe they would kill their own family members for white people.

White people threw atomic bombs on them, fuck their women, emasculate their men, go to their countries to rape their children, racially abuse them, etc...but all the smoke is saved for black people?

The same group of people whose communities they infest with their garbage beauty supply stores, restaurants ?

Blk ppl should all mass email and call this news station and tell them they lost their minds. Model minorities my ass!! They even got a fucking executive order signed for them in no time. Black people have been waiting 400 plus years in this country for their due. When will it come??!!!

Last edited:

I'm real tired of the white people planting this black vs. asians beef.

And I'm tired of asians talking out their anger from white people out on us, because they don't want to upset white massa.

They really scared of white people. Like they would never dare speak out against them. That's so pathetic, yt ppl are not going to stop attacking them. They done found some new prey to sink their claws into.

Racist dog.

Nope. Why don't you ask him?
You're not fooling anyone.

Carry on Republican hack.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC
most of the attacks on Asians caught on camera seem to be coming from blacks ...
If black people are so racist against asians, then close all your shops and restaurants and get the fuck out of our neighborhoods. The fucking nerve....

The only thing Asians have a "lock" on these days is fake hair, something completely unnecessary. Asians could literally be out of our neighborhoods tomorrow.

“Our”???

I lied about nothing
You, of course, did. And when it became clear to you that you had zero facts to support your claims, you tapdanced, moved the goalposts, and tried some non sequiturs. It's all right there in black and white for everyone to see.

If making up complete horseshit to try to make black people look bad isn't racist... What is?

Didn’t make up anything. I’m not trying to make black people look bad. I explicitly stated that not all black people are responsible for black violence against Asians or anyone else, the people that are responsible are the ones committing the crimes.
What kills me is that blacks and asians interact every day and they can only extract these few videos ? They're literally in our communities but we're allegedly torturing their very existence constantly? It's not adding up. This is seriously some white people shenanigans

“Our”???

Sick of this fking shit.

We don't do shit to no one.

NO it is NOT a trend. Period. You have instances you can count on one hand. We interact with them by the millions each day

Asian people are so fking conquered that I really believe they would kill their own family members for white people.

White people threw atomic bombs on them, fuck their women, emasculate their men, go to their countries to rape their children, racially abuse them, etc...but all the smoke is saved for black people?

The same group of people whose communities they infest with their garbage beauty supply stores, restaurants ?

Blk ppl should all mass email and call this news station and tell them they lost their minds. Model minorities my ass!! They even got a fucking executive order signed for them in no time. Black people have been waiting 400 plus years in this country for their due. When will it come??!!!

Racist dog.

Sick of this fking shit.

That's really, really too bad.

Forum List

Back