More Tales of Violence Against Asian Americans

......Asians are not being singled out.........

Did you read the article, or any of dozens more like it?
No I refuse yo be propagandized by race baiters....

So, you hide from information and then claim you know what you’re talking about? What kind of bullshit is that?
I use my own eyes and ears and I've never seen anyone be mean to Asians...if I ever do they will have to face me....because I won't tolerate it for one minuet...but these stories always come out and fizzle in a week or so due to a lack of hard evidence....

:lol:

Lack of hard evidence like the many, many cases caught on camera? Do your "eyes and ears" mean the dozens and dozens of personal accounts are all false? Maybe the would-be attackers are just afraid to do anything when YOU are around because YOU are such a badass?
What cases caught on camera?...personal accounts about racial mistreatment are fabricated regularly and often...I said hard evidence not whining....

Your videos appear to show random street crime not some revenge attack against innocent Asians...so you made my point...if dems won't keep thugs locked up we are all in the line of fire...white black Asian or pokadot....Immigrated Asian Americans do not shy away from inner city poor neighborhoods and that places them at a risk....they live where I will not go for any reason....please don't make it about revenge for covid or some racial thing....

Andy ngo was almost beaten to death by BLM/antifa/democrats
He got the treatment the right wingers here fantasy play all the time. They troll and troll and troll, then say, "Come MAKE me shut up!"

Well, someone did.
No he was just filming the protest and was almost killed by Democrats.
Right. Just filming. Sure. Yet other people filming didn't get assaulted. I wonder why? Could it be his one identifiable trait and one accomplishment in life is that of a right wing troll? I am not excusing it, by the way. Just explaining it.
Mincing words to the same effect.
False. Overwrought invention by someone desperate to make a point when he doesn't have one.

More and more people seem to be taking notice of the rise in racially-motivated violence during the pandemic.

Violence is general is just terrible. What is wrong with people?
To admit their own did it would put them in the position of excusing what they criticize. It's normal for shallow partisans to do that.
Who would excuse it? Nobody. Stop inventing reasons to keep yourself in a constant state of agitation.
Who would excuse violence? Perhaps someone who excused the way Andy ngo was treated in post 133. Somebody who didn't notice the cognitive dissonance.
Who did that? Nobody did that. If you have to make something up to have a point, you don't actually have a point.
Stop being so agitated all the time, it's not healthy for you. Tell you what, categorically condemn what the lefties did to him and I might begin to believe you. Of course, you did make fun of what was done to him, so you have a fairly deep hole to get out of.

He got the treatment the right wingers here fantasy play all the time. They troll and troll and troll, then say, "Come MAKE me shut up!"

Well, someone did.
Right. Just filming. Sure. Yet other people filming didn't get assaulted. I wonder why? Could it be his one identifiable trait and one accomplishment in life is that of a right wing troll? I am not excusing it, by the way. Just explaining it.
Mincing words to the same effect.
False. Overwrought invention by someone desperate to make a point when he doesn't have one.
So categorically condemn the leftists that did it.

More and more people seem to be taking notice of the rise in racially-motivated violence during the pandemic.

To admit their own did it would put them in the position of excusing what they criticize. It's normal for shallow partisans to do that.
Who would excuse it? Nobody. Stop inventing reasons to keep yourself in a constant state of agitation.
Who would excuse violence? Perhaps someone who excused the way Andy ngo was treated in post 133. Somebody who didn't notice the cognitive dissonance.
Who did that? Nobody did that. If you have to make something up to have a point, you don't actually have a point.
Stop being so agitated all the time, it's not healthy for you. Tell you what, categorically condemn what the lefties did to him and I might begin to believe you. Of course, you did make fun of what was done to him, so you have a fairly deep hole to get out of.
Of xourse i condemn it. They should be arrested and charged with politically motivated violence.

But, let's stop weeping for Ngo. You do realize he got EXACTLY what he wanted, right? That doesn't make the violence okay. But Ngo could not have been happier that it happened. He had been doxxing antifa members for a while. They knew who he was.

Well, someone did.
So because he disagrees with you he’s a troll and deserves death? Wow great concept

Of xourse i condemn it. They should be arrested and charged with politically motivated violence.

But, let's stop weeping for Ngo. You do realize he got EXACTLY what he wanted, right? That doesn't make the violence okay. But Ngo could not have been happier that it happened. He had been doxxing antifa members for a while. They knew who he was.
What a limp condemnation. Sure, they were wrong, but he got exactly what he wanted. You just can't help yourself, can you? When you spend more words excusing what happened than you do condemning it, the condemnation isn't really all that strong.

What a limp condemnation. Sure, they were wrong, but he got exactly what he wanted. You just can't help yourself, can you? When you spend more words excusing what happened than you do condemning it, the condemnation isn't really all that strong.
FFI aka the perpetual victim is losing this debate badly.

FFI aka the perpetual victim is losing this debate badly.
That usually happens when you say something you wish you hadn't but can't walk back gracefully.

When you spend more words excusing what happened than you do condemning it,
Again, not an excuse. Ngo could say whatever he wants, and it is never justified to commit violence on him for it. The problem here is that i am a civilized person that just takes this assumption for granted, while you are a right winger who spends his days trying to justify and excuse violence. So we end up talking past each other.

Forum List

Back