More Tales of Violence Against Asian Americans

Is there really an increase in violence against asian people or is the media just giving more attention to what is already happening in order to spin a narrative? Just because an Asian person happens to be the victim of random violence, doesn't mean it has anything to do with race.
Have you tried to look it up yourself?

Of the four attacks mentioned in the article, none of them have any evidence to support a racial motivation. Only one was perpetrated by a white guy but white dudes will take all the blame anyway.
We really have no idea who is committing them. Mostly males is probably a very safe bet, though.

Uhh does the name Yahya Muslim not have a certain ethnic flair to it? How about Antoine Watson? Malaysia Goo? Yep, all sounds like good ol boys from flyover country to me.
So three out of 2800. And do you think you have made a point? Cuz ya haven't.

whenever a white is the perpetrator of a crime against a black it’s always assumed to be a hate crime.
More horseshit you just pulled out of your ass.

it’s totally true. That cop that put his knee on George Floyd’s neck. The case that had every blacks civil rights activist protesting racism. Where’s the proof racism was the motivation? The only proof you have is the victim was black and the perp was white. That’s all you need to perpetuate the false narrative that blacks are being hunted down by racist whites.

So why are 75% of the attacks coming from ethnic minorities?
I don't believe you, you are lying.

Where's your link?

Only the rightwing, aka The Republicans have been demonizing Asians w/the racial slurs "Kung Flu" and "China Virus"

Their very politicians go on rightwing hate media like OAN, FoxNews and their radio shows and repeat these slurs almost daily.

But we are to believe that if any of the attackers, vote, it's for Democrats.

Like I always say, If Republicans didn't' LIE, they'd have NOTHING to say!

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

China virus is not a slur but an valid identifier, like Spanish flu or Montezuma's Revenge.
Correct.
I heard libtards recently say "UK. Strain" and "Brazilian variant."
Where's the fake outrage?

it’s totally true.
Nah, faux white victim horseshit. And the fact that you try to present ONE example to draw a trend in country of 300 million shows how invested in fooling yourself that you are.

The funniest thing about your hot garbage? Chauvin isn't even charged with a hate crime. So the one example you eked out was wrong. Good god man.

Is there really an increase in violence against asian people or is the media just giving more attention to what is already happening in order to spin a narrative? Just because an Asian person happens to be the victim of random violence, doesn't mean it has anything to do with race.
Have you tried to look it up yourself?

Of the four attacks mentioned in the article, none of them have any evidence to support a racial motivation. Only one was perpetrated by a white guy but white dudes will take all the blame anyway.
We really have no idea who is committing them. Mostly males is probably a very safe bet, though.

Uhh does the name Yahya Muslim not have a certain ethnic flair to it? How about Antoine Watson? Malaysia Goo? Yep, all sounds like good ol boys from flyover country to me.
So three out of 2800. And do you think you have made a point? Cuz ya haven't.

I mean, it's obvious you want to spin a narrative about those 2800 so that right there proves my point. How many white people do you figure were attacked in the same time frame? How many of those attacks were motivated by race? We will never know.

it’s totally true.
Nah, faux white victim horseshit. And the fact that you try to present ONE example to draw a trend in country of 300 million shows how invested in fooling yourself that you are.

The funniest thing about your hot garbage? Chauvin isn't even charged with a hate crime. So the one example you eked out was wrong. Good god man.
He was called a racist on practically every media platform.
I hope he sues when he's acquitted.

it’s totally true.

That cop may not have been officially charged with a hate crime, but are you going to deny that the incident he was involved with was portrayed as a racist murder?

I mean, it's obvious you want to spin a narrative about those 2800 so that right there proves my point.
What narrative is that? Use your big boy words. The only thing i said is that it is a very safe bet that they are mostly males.

But i am fascinated to hear what you think i am actually saying.

That cop may not have been officially charged with a hate crime, but are you going to deny that the incident he was involved with portrayed as a racist murder?
So no hate crime. Glad that's settled. Maybe stop making stuff up, mkay?

I mean, it's obvious you want to spin a narrative about those 2800 so that right there proves my point.
What narrative is that? Use your big boy words. The only thing i said is that it is a very safe bet that they are mostly males.

But i am fascinated to hear what you think i am actually saying.

This thread is in race relations for a reason. If your point is to prove that it's men who commit the vast majority of violent crimes, well congratulations you're not completely fucking retarded.

That cop may not have been officially charged with a hate crime, but are you going to deny that the incident he was involved with portrayed as a racist murder?

Everyone can tell you’re full of shit because you cherry pick what you want to address. Fact of the matter is blacks commit more crimes against whites than vice versa. The cases of black on white crimes are virtually nonexistent in the national media. when it’s black on white it’s always racism is the root cause and media is all over it.

Everyone can tell you’re full of shit because you cherry pick what you want to address. Fact of the matter is blacks commit more crimes against whites than vice versa. The cases of black on white crimes are virtually nonexistent in the national media. when it’s black on white it’s always racism is the root cause and media is all over it.

Did you hear about the old 90yo woman raped and murdered in her home by a black guy? Or the double homicide home invasion in Alabama perpetrated by a group of three blacks? No, of course you didnt.

This thread is in race relations for a reason.
Right, because Asians are being attacked. thank you, Captain Obvious.

I can't prove it was "mostly men", nor did I claim it with certainty. I said it was a very safe bet. And I know you agree.

Everyone can tell you’re full of shit because you cherry pick what you want to address.
Uh... you are the guy who literally just tried to post ONE example to support your claim of a trend (that you completely made up), and your one example wasn't even an example of a hate crime! Listen to yourself!
Fact of the matter is blacks commit more crimes against whites than vice versa.
I don't recall you admitting you made up the horseshit about hate crimes. You should do that before attempting to change the subject.

Forum List

Back