More Sudden Deaths in People Under the Age of 50

I wonder if you ever sit down with yourself and think, gosh, I'm arguing a seriously losing position here?

It would appear the answer is no.

My position is pretty straight forward....show me the data.

Till then I will keep laughing at your and your "black swan event" BS.

My position is pretty straight forward....show me the data.

Till then I will keep laughing at your and your "black swan event" BS.

Myocarditis in vaccinated vs natural covid infection.

Run out and get all your Covid boosters. Why are you not in compliance?

Run out and get all your Covid boosters. Why are you not in compliance?

All that study say is that the vaccine elevates the risk of myocarditis. We knew that already.

The question is whether people are "dropping like flies". You guys are flipping out on this - because you get off on it - but there's no reason to believe what you're saying. You're just a bunch of conspiracy jerkoffs trying to scare everyone.

Go get covid and die already.

All that study say is that the vaccine elevates the risk of myocarditis. We knew that already.

The question is whether people are "dropping like flies". You guys are flipping out on this - because you get off on it - but there's no reason to believe what you're saying. You're just a bunch of conspiracy jerkoffs trying to scare everyone.

I've had it twice. Did fine both times and, thanks to natural immunity, was barely sick the second.

Sadly for you, there is plenty of reason to believe this is happening. When a vaccine has already been proven to affect the heart, why WOULDN'T it happen?

BTW I added your lovely parting shot to my signature. :)

Sadly for you, there is plenty of reason to believe this is happening.

77ns2y.jpg

Myocarditis is a common result of COVID. It's a very rare result of vaccination.

So, to avoid myocarditis, one gets vaccinated.

That's another reason why antivaxxism is a human-hating death-cult.

Myocarditis is pretty much non-existent for instramuscular mRNA injections. With vaccines, myocarditis happens when someone messes up and injects the vaccine into a blood vessel.

You noticed how all the "it is the end of the world" folks have totally quit talking about Damar Hamlin now that he is doing just fine

You noticed how all the "it is the end of the world" folks have totally quit talking about Damar Hamlin now that he is doing just fine

Looks like blunt force trauma.

It used to be ivermectin. Now myocarditis has become the new catch word the right has latched onto. Next month it'll be something else. I swear the right wing is so much easier to train than a dog and likely more obedient as well.

Myocarditis is a common result of COVID. It's a very rare result of vaccination.

So, to avoid myocarditis, one gets vaccinated.

That's another reason why antivaxxism is a human-hating death-cult.

Myocarditis is pretty much non-existent for instramuscular mRNA injections. With vaccines, myocarditis happens when someone messes up and injects the vaccine into a blood vessel.

Wow, you are so sadly misinformed. Don't you know the spike proteins are not limited to the arm muscle? They have been found, from the vaccines, EVERYWHERE. Blood, brain, liver, kidneys, reproductive organs. That's old news.

Secondly, here. Follow the tweet to the study. Myocarditis is NOT more common in the infection. So interesting how the vaccine cult is SO uninformed. That's how they got shots 3, 4, and God help them, 5.

Rates of myocarditis after covid infection is 17 times higher in unvaccinated 12-30 year olds than those who were vaccinated. 🤷‍♀️

If millions are dying then why hasn't it happened already?! Why is the world not saying anything? The answer to that is obvious.

Not really. It takes time but eventually the truth will come. If no one is looking, currently, but we're seeing physical events happen, then it must take time before the cause of these deaths is known.

Forum List

Back