More Sudden Deaths in People Under the Age of 50

He doesn't have that data because it doesn't exist.

That's assuming anyone should take those opinions seriously. Many antivaxxers were also saying the vaccine magnetizes you, or they contain microchips to track you. It is not necessary to take a neutral position on every single subject. Some were even saying that the vaccine will turn you into an undead zombie.

Amplifying the most ridiculous claims will not erase the credible ones.

Credible--heart issues
Credible--strokes
Credible--increased cancers
Credible--increased autoimmune disorders

Scott Adams is right. The unvaccinated chose well.

Amplifying the most ridiculous claims will not erase the credible ones.

Credible--heart issues
Credible--strokes
Credible--increased cancers
Credible--increased autoimmune disorders

Scott Adams is right. The unvaccinated chose well.

None are credible because neither party can prove their claims at all. You have no right to say your wild conspiracies are more legitimate than someone else's lol.

He doesn't have that data because it doesn't exist.

That's assuming anyone should take those opinions seriously. Many antivaxxers were also saying the vaccine magnetizes you, or they contain microchips to track you. It is not necessary to take a neutral position on every single subject. Some were even saying that the vaccine will turn you into an undead zombie.

We get it. It doesn't exist because it wasn't stamped and handed to you by an approved DNC talking point source.

There's an old Sufi saying that says a narrow place is big to the narrow minded.

We get it. It doesn't exist because it wasn't stamped and handed to you by an approved DNC talking point source.

There's an old Sufi saying that says a narrow place is big to the narrow minded.

No, it doesn't exist because it doesn't exist. Just like information that the moon is made of cheese doesn't exist.

Of course, you can't stop coronviruses. This was taught years ago. They mutate too fast. Thats why there never has been a successful vaccine, mRNA injections included.

But three scientific problems have arisen. First, the virus is evolving much faster than the vaccines can be updated. Second, vaccines have hard-wired our immune systems to respond to the original Wuhan strain, so we churn out fewer antibodies that neutralize variants targeted by updated vaccines. Third, antibodies rapidly wane after a few months.

&&&&&&&&&&

The studies’ findings contradict November press releases from Pfizer and Moderna asserting that their bivalents produced a response to the BA.4 and BA.5 variants four to six times that of the original boosters. These claims are misleading.
Neither vaccine maker conducted a randomized trial.
shit_fan.jpg

~S~

Agree, but on the fine lines people can take a more neutral approach or position, but not golfing gator.... LOL.

My position on the vaccines is neutral.

My position on those claiming all sorts of things about the vaccine without any data is to laugh my ass off at them.

That seems to hurt your little feelings.

Oh well, get it over.

My position on those claiming all sorts of things about the vaccine without any data is to laugh my ass off at them.

Oh well, get it over.

Sure thing, little howler monkey.

Sure thing.
:rolleyes-41:

We really believe you.

Get a booster. We're counting on you.

Thanks for a great post.

But three scientific problems have arisen. First, the virus is evolving much faster than the vaccines can be updated. Second, vaccines have hard-wired our immune systems to respond to the original Wuhan strain, so we churn out fewer antibodies that neutralize variants targeted by updated vaccines. Third, antibodies rapidly wane after a few months.

&&&&&&&&&&

The studies’ findings contradict November press releases from Pfizer and Moderna asserting that their bivalents produced a response to the BA.4 and BA.5 variants four to six times that of the original boosters. These claims are misleading.
Neither vaccine maker conducted a randomized trial.
shit_fan.jpg

~S~

Good catch, sparky, about them hard wiring the immune system.

Oh well, get it over.

Without any data? There's plenty of physical data. Why isn't that being investigated? I think we both know the answer.

Forum List

Back