More Strong Evidence for Evolution: Anatomical Vestiges

Pigs are over 90 percent dna match for humans did we evolve from pigs?

Humans and pigs have a common ancestor.

Meet Your Mama: First Ancestor of All Placental Mammals Revealed
Ahh yes more guessing assumptions and void of any facts or evidence.

Yeah, you're right. I bet the scientists were just sitting around smoking pot and thought "Dude, I bet like, all animals are related to this ancient mammal. I have no evidence to support that idea, but we should start telling people anyway."

Yeah, you're right. I bet the scientists were just sitting around smoking pot and thought "Dude, I bet like, all animals are related to this ancient mammal. I have no evidence to support that idea, but we should start telling people anyway."
Provide any evidence that actually proves A) it ever existed and B) it evolved into every type of mammal we have now. Guess what? You ca not because it did not happen.

Provide any evidence that actually proves A) it ever existed and B) it evolved into every type of mammal we have now. Guess what? You ca not because it did not happen.

So just for clarification, the scientists are lying?

No they are making wild ass assumptions with no hard evidence to back their claims.

No they are making wild ass assumptions with no hard evidence to back their claims.

So the scientists are not using science in your opinion?

Yeah, atheist scientists are usually wrong.

In terms of the Bible, evolution was concocted by Satan and his crew and handed down to Nimrod at the Tower of Babel. This is why you don't want to be a nimrod.

Why do so many atheist scientists believe in aliens when there's no proof for them either?

So the scientists are not using science in your opinion?
They are taking things NOT in evidence then making assumptions based on spurious information. There is no fossil record of the mamma mammal, there is no actual evidence that a single mammal ever spawned every mammal ever in existence and claiming their was is in fact a bald faced lie.

Here's the observational evidence. Check out the teeth on the skulls of people buried in Pompeii. They have really nice teeth and still have their wisdom teeth and they didn't have orthodontics and modern dentistry. It's our stupid diet that has screwed up our jaws and teeth. Same with our cecum and appendix.

TELEMMGLPICT000167861744_trans_NvBQzQNjv4Bqm4RJnbREbaToee5bkkVirXdNr4utWYDWVwYt1hJPw9U.jpeg

Archaeologists find skull of ancient Roman killed while fleeing Pompeii
hahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahaha
..JB, we are going to have to ignore more of your [:laugh::laugh:] ''proof'' if you keep posting links like this
1. it says NOTHING about the teeth in the article--the teeth could be ready to fall out/cavities/age of victim/etc
2. missing teeth
TELEMMGLPICT000167861757_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqEySkfxH2gU68EYwA4bWmwlH1PSswmi9xfuutoKKGvto.jpeg

Many of the skulls found had perfect teeth. The explanation is the coarse, fibrous diet and this is the type of diet that we should be eating for longevity. Our dieticians tell us to cut sugar. gluten, dairy and eat more fiber. This has been demonstrated by people who still have to subside on this coarse, fibrous diet. A diet that our people before the Industrial Revolution subsided on. Their teeth have been worn down through attrition and this created more space in the dental arch allowing for the wisdom teeth. So, even today, we see evidence in Nigerians, people that have good teeth and are able to keep their wisdom teen. Yet, no evidence of ape-humans. Even your putrid example has them hahahaha. Anyhow, the case is closed on vestigial organs.

What about addressing the pain? You've probably suffered the pain of wisdom teeth impaction and had them removed. What about your appendix? Are you going to keep laughing when your side starts to hurt something fierce? How does evolution explain that? (It would seem to follow God's wrath since he gave women childbirth pains. Another point evos can't explain.) Both the pain of wisdom teeth and appendicitis should be convincing evidence of creation.
many of the skulls had imperfect teeth
--see I can claim anything I want also
unless you have evidence, you are just making a claim--not providing evidence

Pigs are over 90 percent dna match for humans did we evolve from pigs
No, but we share a common ancestor with them. How does a grown man alive in 2018 not understand this? There is no excuse for your ignorance, and especially not your pride in it.

Here's the observational evidence. Check out the teeth on the skulls of people buried in Pompeii. They have really nice teeth and still have their wisdom teeth and they didn't have orthodontics and modern dentistry. It's our stupid diet that has screwed up our jaws and teeth. Same with our cecum and appendix.

TELEMMGLPICT000167861744_trans_NvBQzQNjv4Bqm4RJnbREbaToee5bkkVirXdNr4utWYDWVwYt1hJPw9U.jpeg

..JB, we are going to have to ignore more of your [:laugh::laugh:] ''proof'' if you keep posting links like this
1. it says NOTHING about the teeth in the article--the teeth could be ready to fall out/cavities/age of victim/etc
2. missing teeth
TELEMMGLPICT000167861757_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqEySkfxH2gU68EYwA4bWmwlH1PSswmi9xfuutoKKGvto.jpeg

Many of the skulls found had perfect teeth. The explanation is the coarse, fibrous diet and this is the type of diet that we should be eating for longevity. Our dieticians tell us to cut sugar. gluten, dairy and eat more fiber. This has been demonstrated by people who still have to subside on this coarse, fibrous diet. A diet that our people before the Industrial Revolution subsided on. Their teeth have been worn down through attrition and this created more space in the dental arch allowing for the wisdom teeth. So, even today, we see evidence in Nigerians, people that have good teeth and are able to keep their wisdom teen. Yet, no evidence of ape-humans. Even your putrid example has them hahahaha. Anyhow, the case is closed on vestigial organs.

What about addressing the pain? You've probably suffered the pain of wisdom teeth impaction and had them removed. What about your appendix? Are you going to keep laughing when your side starts to hurt something fierce? How does evolution explain that? (It would seem to follow God's wrath since he gave women childbirth pains. Another point evos can't explain.) Both the pain of wisdom teeth and appendicitis should be convincing evidence of creation.

Except you're a fool who's lying through his teeth.

Pigs are over 90 percent dna match for humans did we evolve from pigs
No, but we share a common ancestor with them. How does a grown man alive in 2018 not understand this? There is no excuse for your ignorance, and especially not your pride in it.

You might but I don't...

Once again like in the 2nd response to the OP how did a fury like creature, strong as hell , why did it she'd it's fur and become a weak creature??

why did it she'd it's fur and become a weak creature?
Because more resources were put toward the brain, coupled with the fact that this new, complex brain rendered that strength and fur less necessary.

Different selective pressures operate on different populations. This is why we have more than one species in the first place.

Once again like in the 2nd response to the OP how did a fury like creature, strong as hell , why did it she'd it's fur and become a weak creature??

What an idiot question, and already answered by Fort Fun

That "weak" creature then went on to dominate/conquer the planet, and the only one ever to control it for his own purpose.
[Physically] "Weaker" is not necessarily weaker overall.
Do Lions or Tigers keep human in zoos?
Can Gorillas make a fire?
run a 1000 acre farm that feeds thousands?
Go to the moon?
Make a Gun?

Intra-species...
Why are Apple/Google/Microsoft/Amazon created/run by Geeky runts, and not Hulk Hogan and Michael Jordan?
Are Fortune 500 CEO's and Nobel winners our physically strongest people?

You're such an idiot. Join James Blond and GoonerySgt at in the run-off for least evolved human.
`

Last edited:
Part of the painful truth may be that dentists have been lying to us for years and not everyone has to have their wisdom tooth removed.

Evidence Is Mounting That Routine Wisdom Teeth Removal Is a Waste of Time

Else, here's one of the tough extractions

YOUR Link continues:

..To be clear, not all wisdom teeth removals are unnecessary. Wisdom teeth can become infected, cause tooth decay or cysts, damage neighbouring teeth, and cause a huge amount of pain if left in people's jaws.

In these cases, the evidence is clear that it's far better for a patient to have these 'third molars' - the official name for wisdom teeth - removed.

Pretty similar to my OP.
And No one said "Everyone has to have their Wisdom teet removed" including My OP.
My OP said in "one third" of people they become impacted.

Did god/Dog mean that to happen? Maybe to the Sinners! Yeah that's it!
More likley they were slowly on there way out, as some people who had badly impacted cases probably died of infection before reproduction.

You are a Filthy LIAR and you must continue to misrepresent what was posted.

You are Necesarily Dishonest in all your posts.
`

Last edited:
Part of the painful truth may be that dentists have been lying to us for years and not everyone has to have their wisdom tooth removed.

Evidence Is Mounting That Routine Wisdom Teeth Removal Is a Waste of Time

Else, here's one of the tough extractions

YOUR Link continues:

..To be clear, not all wisdom teeth removals are unnecessary. Wisdom teeth can become infected, cause tooth decay or cysts, damage neighbouring teeth, and cause a huge amount of pain if left in people's jaws.

In these cases, the evidence is clear that it's far better for a patient to have these 'third molars' - the official name for wisdom teeth - removed.

Pretty similar to my OP.
And No one said "Everyone has to have their Wisdom teet removed" including My OP.
My OP said in "one third" of people they become impacted.

Did god/Dog mean that to happen? Maybe to the Sinners! Yeah that's it!
More likley they were slowly on there way out, as some people who had badly impacted cases probably died of infection before reproduction.

You are a Filthy LIAR and you must continue to misrepresent what was posted.

You are Necesarily Dishonest in all your posts.
`

This is my last post because I won't stand to be called a liar when I try to explain the TRUTH. You have no evidence for vestigial organs while my scientific explanation and historical evidence makes it CASE CLOSED. In fact, you admitted as much when you stated not all wisdom teeth need to be removed. You need to look up the definition of vestigial.

2. missing teeth

Except you're a fool who's lying through his teeth.
they have better teeth
hahahahahhahahahah
?????
here--these people have better fingernails:
upload_2018-8-6_17-6-35.jpeg

Forum List

Back