More Strong Evidence for Evolution: Anatomical Vestiges

Abu, you should know that no amount of evidence is going to convince these retards that God didn't poof humanity into existence. It's not about an evidence threshold that needs to be met in their minds. They will just never accept it.

I just used science not religion you dumb fuckasaurus. Only a retard such as you can't tell between the science and religion forums ha ha.

You just criticized Abu for using ad hominems. You should try to go 4 or 5 posts without being a hypocrite. Do you believe God zapped people into existence? Just curious. Was it with a wiggle of his nose? A magic wand maybe?

POOF!

Please explain it to me, man of science.

Abu, you should know that no amount of evidence is going to convince these retards that God didn't poof humanity into existence. It's not about an evidence threshold that needs to be met in their minds. They will just never accept it.

I just used science not religion you dumb fuckasaurus. Only a retard such as you can't tell between the science and religion forums ha ha.

You just criticized Abu for using ad hominems. You should try to go 4 or 5 posts without being a hypocrite. Do you believe God zapped people into existence? Just curious. Was it with a wiggle of his nose? A magic wand maybe?

POOF!

You'll be burning in hell soon enough.

POOF!

If the universe really is that retarded I hope I at least get to give that fool a piece of my mind before I am ejected into hell. I could have thought up a better universe than that.

Here's the observational evidence. Check out the teeth on the skulls of people buried in Pompeii. They have really nice teeth and still have their wisdom teeth and they didn't have orthodontics and modern dentistry. It's our stupid diet that has screwed up our jaws and teeth. Same with our cecum and appendix.

TELEMMGLPICT000167861744_trans_NvBQzQNjv4Bqm4RJnbREbaToee5bkkVirXdNr4utWYDWVwYt1hJPw9U.jpeg

Archaeologists find skull of ancient Roman killed while fleeing Pompeii

POOF!

If the universe really is that retarded I hope I at least get to give that fool a piece of my mind before I am ejected into hell. I could have thought up a better universe than that.

You are too stupid to discuss science nor what's constitutes a good healthy diet. The only reason you don't believe is because you're a homo or have some other Hollywood value issue.

I just smacked you and your science to oblivion using observational science while you continue to hold your silly mythological beliefs based on faith. It's a done deal like I said.

I can't help it if you don't understand the scientific method. You cannot explain how wisdom teeth were not impacted in the past. People had larger jaws due to the fibrous and coarser foods they ate. Now, you're using ad hominem attacks cause I whipped your dumb butt silly.

There's a reason why dieticians advocate eating more fiber because it's a healthier diet. Today, we eat too much sugar and processed foods that have screwed our bodies up. Can you get that through your thick skull? You probably think GMO foods are safe? Ha ha.
You're a Clown who has to Lie for Jesus, or have his whole family and social life collapse.

You did NOT support your Goofy contentions or generalizations at all, and did NOT refute mine/the widely noted 'anatomical remnants' the OP. (starting/Noted even hundreds of years ago)... which is Not just Wisdom Teeth, but Hundreds of examples on Hundreds of related Species.
You're Disingenous and Dishonest.
About the worst of the 7/11 Adventist Loonies I've seen.

Now back to AnswersInGenePis with you.
`

Last edited:

POOF!

You are too stupid to discuss science nor what's constitutes a good healthy diet. The only reason you don't believe is because you're a homo or have some other Hollywood value issue.

A creationist thinks I'm too stupid to discuss science. You think God just zapped complex organisms into existence from nothing, yet I'm the stupid one? And all of this while pretending to be pro science. I assure you my belief that God didn't create the universe in 7 days has nothing to do with my sexual preferences.

Do you believe in Noah's Ark too? The Garden of Eden? How about that dude that lived inside of a whale? Jack and the bea- oh wait, that one's not in the bible; it's easy to get them mixed up.

And yet NO ACTUAL EVIDENCE that an Mammal has ever evolved in to two distinctly different species.

Do you have any idea how much evidence is required for something to be called a theory in science? An extremely overwhelming amount. When scientists call something a theory they are basically saying "Based on magnitudes of evidence we are 99.9999999999% sure that this is true. Elements may be updated, but we're confident that the core will never be disproven."

I just smacked you and your science to oblivion using observational science while you continue to hold your silly mythological beliefs based on faith. It's a done deal like I said.

I can't help it if you don't understand the scientific method. You cannot explain how wisdom teeth were not impacted in the past. People had larger jaws due to the fibrous and coarser foods they ate. Now, you're using ad hominem attacks cause I whipped your dumb butt silly.

There's a reason why dieticians advocate eating more fiber because it's a healthier diet. Today, we eat too much sugar and processed foods that have screwed our bodies up. Can you get that through your thick skull? You probably think GMO foods are safe? Ha ha.
You're a Clown who has to Lie for Jesus, or have his whole family and social life collapse.

You did NOT support your Goofy contentions or generalizations at all, and did NOT refute mine/the widely noted 'anatomical remnants' the OP. (starting/Noted even hundreds of years ago)... which is Not just Wisdom Teeth, but Hundreds of examples on Hundreds of related Species.
You're Disingenous and Dishonest.
About the worst of the 7/11 Adventist Loonies I've seen.

Now back to AnswersInGenePis with you.
`

Part of science is disagreement and SERIOUS disagreement as one's life work can be destroyed in an instant. In this case, it wasn't one's life work, but an un-credited and horrid cut and paste job. Possibly one's worldview. The argument for vestigial organs has been debunked. It's history. Now, what's interesting is your evo scientists claim that our smaller jaws is due to evolution of our diet. They just went from one wrong argument to another. To the contrary, our diet hasn't evolved, but gotten worse. All the sugar, saturated fat, gmo (mutation) and processed crap has de-evolved us. We aren't living longer, but shorter lives. Even monkeys eat better than us.

Maybe it's God's showing us his wrath against evolution because removal of vestigial organs is usually painful and requires surgery.

And yet NO ACTUAL EVIDENCE that an Mammal has ever evolved in to two distinctly different species.

Do you have any idea how much evidence is required for something to be called a theory in science? An extremely overwhelming amount. When scientists call something a theory they are basically saying "Based on magnitudes of evidence we are 99.9999999999% sure that this is true. Elements may be updated, but we're confident that the core will never be disproven."

If you had a valid point in this, then you wouldn't have hesitated for a chance to destroy a creation scientist's argument. Instead, you continue to believe in false beliefs and highly questionable fossil evidence. People realize Lucy, australopithicus afarensis, was a failure. It's tour lost money and sent the monkey fossils back to Ethiopia.

here is a thought for you, what is the driving force of evolution? Survival of the fittest? As i understand that means those animals the compete the best for food sources survive those who don't die. Well that would mean that the number of animals would determine the amount of competition. Thus procreation would go against survival of the fittest. In other words an animal breeds other animals in direct competition with them. Who programmed animals to put procreation before survival?

When you say "programmed" i am taking it as you know about the watch maker. if not here it is... Earth is very complicated, how is it possible to contain such complexities in which it works so well together. Ah! this is a no brainier, there must be a divine power that "programmed" this to be,hence the watch maker was born for he knows all. Every little details in the watch is perfectly placed for gears to rotate in such a small confined space that the only answer for all the complexities was created by the divine watch maker.

I hope that answers your question who programmed animals to put procreation before survival.

Evolutionary theory does not explain the creation of life, it can not. But most to ascribe to the theory apparently believes it can and does. the complexity of life and man himself seems to rule out chance.
it's just complex in your thinking
that is irrelevant anyway
creation of life is a whole different subject--also irrelevant
those are very poor arguments

Here's the observational evidence. Check out the teeth on the skulls of people buried in Pompeii. They have really nice teeth and still have their wisdom teeth and they didn't have orthodontics and modern dentistry. It's our stupid diet that has screwed up our jaws and teeth. Same with our cecum and appendix.

TELEMMGLPICT000167861744_trans_NvBQzQNjv4Bqm4RJnbREbaToee5bkkVirXdNr4utWYDWVwYt1hJPw9U.jpeg

Archaeologists find skull of ancient Roman killed while fleeing Pompeii
hahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahaha
..JB, we are going to have to ignore more of your [:laugh::laugh:] ''proof'' if you keep posting links like this
1. it says NOTHING about the teeth in the article--the teeth could be ready to fall out/cavities/age of victim/etc
2. missing teeth
TELEMMGLPICT000167861757_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqEySkfxH2gU68EYwA4bWmwlH1PSswmi9xfuutoKKGvto.jpeg

All the examples given were not of vestige organs change which resulted in a different specie.
A silly thong to say, as that is now how "species" is defined anyway. Yes, thoss are all examples of vestigial physiology.

Another is the rear legs of whales. We can follow their diminished size and utility on a smooth continuum in the fossil record of whale ancestors. Even today, these vestigial limbs appear in different degrees of development, even within individuals of the same whale species.

Please explain exactly how one species can reproduce another species
Okay, I will relate to you the explanation that 9th graders are given, as this is beginner level material and is included in introductory courses.

First of all, it is important to remember that such an event will typically take a very long time. Second, use a thought experiment. Take an individual of a species, and send it back in time 10, 000 years. It will be able to breed and produce offspring of the same species with the individuals alive at that time.

Take an individual alive 10, 000 years ago, and take it back 10,000 years. The same fact will hold.

You can keep doing this over and over, until you are back at the very first organisms.

However, the same would likely not hold, if you were to take an individual alive today, and take it back 10 million years.

This helps give you a sense of the gradual work of evolution to create new species.

Forum List

Back