More Strong Evidence for Evolution: Anatomical Vestiges

It means the same thing that Richard Dawkins meant when he spoke about it.

Oh?

Then what theory does address the beginning of life?

Yep. That's what creationists do alright.

Why tell me that?
You have quite the hero worship of Dawkins.

Abiogenesis is the theory that addresses the beginning of life. The science community does not understand the precise details of the origin of life even though we know with certainty the process occurred. Contrast the attitude of people working in that field to the supernatural design advocates. The Designer'istas are completely uninterested in testing any ideas about who the designers are or how, in detail, the designers magically made life. People working in the fields of biological sciences propose theories and test models. Obviously, the models are incomplete.

Creationers, on the other hand, test nothing, do no research and in the case of creation ministries, have a ''statement if faith'' where they explicitly disavow any facts or evidence that contradicts the Bible.

Virtually without exception, creationers are fundamentalist Christians. There does not exist a more strident, anti-science group outside of Christianity.

Life can come from non-life?

Can you give some examples?
God/A god can pop up from nowhere?
You only like magic for your fabrications?
Can you give me some other examples? No.
But I can give You Hundreds of other examples of man creating/fabricating gods though.
`

God/A god can pop up from nowhere?
You only like magic for your fabrications?
Can you give me some other examples? No.
But I can give You Hundreds of other examples of man creating/fabricating gods though.
`
That's the Rigged game the religious Nutters play. Nothing can come from nothing, except for the things that they say can. Nothing can be infinite, except for the things they say can be infinite.

Life can come from non-life?

Life on this planet is one plausible example. If the occurrence of life did not develop by naturally occurring means, what supernatural or godly means were involved?

Humans are just one of the many primates that exist today. We are not similar to primates; we are in fact primates.

---

Genetic research of the last few decades suggests that humans and all living primates evolved from a common ancestor that split from the rest of the mammals at least 65 million years ago.

History Travel Arts Science People Places Smithsonian

picresized_1351458429_476874864_1c4d48578c_b.jpg
Hey! Hey! We're the monkeys! People say we Monkey around !

Yes, just as a star can come from a "not star".

We call this: star formation.

Example: planet Earth. Once there was no life on Earth, then there was.
What caused that to happen?
We don't disagree on any of this. Where we diverge is you attributing abiogenesis to the magic trick of a sky daddy.
You don't disagree with your false representation that I believe in abiogenesis and that I attribute it to the magic trick of a sky daddy.

You do disagree with my assertion that abiogenesis is impossible under present or past conditions on Earth.

Feel free to present any evidence to the contrary.

You have quite the hero worship of Dawkins.

Abiogenesis is the theory that addresses the beginning of life. The science community does not understand the precise details of the origin of life even though we know with certainty the process occurred. Contrast the attitude of people working in that field to the supernatural design advocates. The Designer'istas are completely uninterested in testing any ideas about who the designers are or how, in detail, the designers magically made life. People working in the fields of biological sciences propose theories and test models. Obviously, the models are incomplete.
Pfffft! Obviously the models are incomplete. But we know with certainty that they happened?
Creationers, on the other hand, test nothing, do no research and in the case of creation ministries, have a ''statement if faith'' where they explicitly disavow any facts or evidence that contradicts the Bible.
*YAWN* at your weak attempt to force me to defend the creationist stance.
Virtually without exception, creationers are fundamentalist Christians. There does not exist a more strident, anti-science group outside of Christianity.
The groups that says "don't question the science," is the most strident anti-science groups there is.

Forum List

Back