More Strong Evidence for Evolution: Anatomical Vestiges

So, was that a yes or a no?

I will assume you are saying no.

So Evolutionary Biologists don't have a clue.

But you do.

Thats....special. You're special.
I said most people don't have a clue even if they say they believe it. Evolutionary biologists are the true believers. Many who profess belief in creation don't really believe it although there are true believers as well.

So then why do scientist say that every human on the Earth today have the same mitochondrial DNA as this black woman that they trace back to Kenya East Africa from over 150,000 years and not that of some Ape or chipanzee?. Shouldn't the Apes and monkeys have evolved with us after all these millions of years. Shouldn't they have the same mitochondrial DNA? Who and what is this missing ancestor. How come science has never identified this primate?.What caused this split.? Your theory of evolution, and natural selection is nothing but theories.Europeans may have evolved from apes, or primates. Black people were created By God.
The creator. White people were also created in Africa by Jacob. But the African sun was to strong for their skin. So they eventually migrated to Europe, where the Suns rays were not as strong. Do some
research Fort Fun Indiana. The White race was a grafted race that was breed by Jacob. Google his name if yo don't believe me.
We are 98+% similar to Chimpanzees (Bonobos) in DNA as we share a a common Proto-Ape ancestors
Andy we split 5 or 10 million years ago into different 'families:' Humans into 'Homo' which includes current 'sapiens' and Lucy, but there were plenty of others in our Genus Homo and are a few million yeas older.

`

Pfffft! Obviously the models are incomplete. But we know with certainty that they happened?

*YAWN* at your weak attempt to force me to defend the creationist stance.

The groups that says "don't question the science," is the most strident anti-science groups there is.
We know with certainty abiogenesis occurred. Life on the planet is proof of that.

It was either a naturally occurring process or It was a supernatural event…. or maybe space aliens.

Give us something to consider for life on the planet being a result of Lord Shiva. Shirley, you must have something to support the notion that, “the gawds did it”.,

Purchase a Bible and read it. Stop reading books by Charles Darwin. Dr. Robert Leakey said that the first Man and woman came from Africa, after his research in the Oldavi Gourge in Tanzania. Millions of years ago.
:lmao:
You believe in Dr. Yakub, don't you?

I am an exception. ;) I believe in science, but not evolution as it is commonly believed.
“Evilution” without a unionized consortium of gods doing magic is just not possible.

I learned that at the Harun Yahya website, before he went to jail.

I said they do have a clue, or believe they do. It takes a lot of faith to believe the TOE.
No. It doesn’t take faith at all. Now, believing dead people come back to life or men live to be 900 years old, well, that takes a lot of fear and superstition.

So then why do scientist say that every human on the Earth today have the same mitochondrial DNA as this black woman that they trace back to Kenya East Africa from over 150,000 years and not that of some Ape or chipanzee?. Shouldn't the Apes and monkeys have evolved with us after all these millions of years. Shouldn't they have the same mitochondrial DNA? Who and what is this missing ancestor. How come science has never identified this primate?.What caused this split.? Your theory of evolution, and natural selection is nothing but theories.Europeans may have evolved from apes, or primates. Black people were created By God.
The creator. White people were also created in Africa by Jacob. But the African sun was to strong for their skin. So they eventually migrated to Europe, where the Suns rays were not as strong. Do some
research Fort Fun Indiana. The White race was a grafted race that was breed by Jacob. Google his name if yo don't believe me.
And who was her mother? Father?
We share a common ancestor with Apes and we split into Genus Homo over time.
There are plenty of human-like beings before Lucy and 2-10x the age you would call 'man' and not ape.
Lucy is not the mother of any Neanderthals (for just one) who were NOT apes either.
Most Euros have around 2% Neanderthal DNA.

LOOK!

`

And who was her mother? Father?
We share a common ancestor with Apes and we split into Genus Homo over time.
There are plenty of human-like beings before Lucy and 2-10x the age you would call 'man' and not ape.
Lucy is not the mother of any Neanderthals (for just one) who were NOT apes either.
Most Euros have around 2% Neanderthal DNA.

LOOK!

`
Critters that share absolutely no evolutionary past are all made of the same basic stuff. Kinda like potatoes and oranges.

Critters that share absolutely no evolutionary past are all made of the same basic stuff. Kinda like potatoes and oranges.
Um, potatoes and oranges share an evolutionary past.

You don't really know anything about this topic at all, do ya?

Forum List

Back