More Proof the skeptics are WINNING!!

ReinyDays

Silver Member
Reaction score
I had to run my heater a couple hours in the morning here the past few ... heating bills are over for the season ... it's the second half of February, it shouldn't be cold anywhere this far into Spring ...

Billy_Bob

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I had to run my heater a couple hours in the morning here the past few ... heating bills are over for the season ... it's the second half of February, it shouldn't be cold anywhere this far into Spring ...
LOL

I wish.....

My high temp today was a balmy 12 deg F with winds sustained at 34mph... Waiting on another major storm looking to happen sundayish...

jc456

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hey JC....watching vid of some huge 50+ car pile-up in Chicago. As that right by you? Crazy bro....be safe
Not by me, but about 30 miles away. We got two inches of snow at my house overnight. Crazy, we just had 65 degree on Saturday. I had my sprinkler dude set up to turn on my system tomorrow, now not sure that's happening. The snow won't be gone by then. argh. Glad to see you posting. I was concerned for you with your recent issue. Glad to see you about. Take care yourself, the crazies are out and about.

OP
skookerasbil

skookerasbil

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hey JC man....glad you are ok. I'm laying low.
..I cant be getting the Covid or I'm in deep.
But my wife is an RN and confirms the rumours the death #'s are being rigged. The many memes....they are accurate. She is taking care or critically ill people on a telemetry floor that have SUSPECTED COVID19 prominently stamped on the charts. And they dont even have a cough....lol! So as you probably have figured out already....we have here a plandemic. Things gonna get full on sketchy real soon. REAL sketchy.....yuk...yuk.
The Pod People like Crick are surrounding us

jc456

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hey JC man....glad you are ok. I'm laying low.
..I cant be getting the Covid or I'm in deep.
But my wife is an RN and confirms the rumours the death #'s are being rigged. The many memes....they are accurate. She is taking care or critically ill people on a telemetry floor that have SUSPECTED COVID19 prominently stamped on the charts. And they dont even have a cough....lol! So as you probably have figured out already....we have here a plandemic. Things gonna get full on sketchy real soon. REAL sketchy.....yuk...yuk.
The Pod People like Crick are surrounding us
Skooks, understand your concerns. Thanks for the update. Yep, plandemic. not one confirmed death is wuhan related. they won't, it exposes them. I'm laughing at the sheep. Hey it was 45 degrees here this morning and not getting to 60 degrees today. another stellar fall like day in May. watch out for the cold dude, relax, and taker easy.

Most reactions - Past 7 days