More Proof the skeptics are WINNING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We finally got above freezing for a day or two... But once again were expecting upwards of two feet of snow by Tuesday..

upload_2020-2-2_12-47-14.png

The next polar low that will affect the Midwest is a monster in the Rockies....

Wind Chill will well below zero... -20 to -30 Deg F....

I expect Wyoming will be totally closed down by noon... Most of the interior regions are already closed to travel. High winds and blowing snow, drifts of 5' or more are expected across roadways later today. WYDOT has noted they are expecting closures of I-80 border to border by noon.

upload_2020-2-3_8-26-3.png

Wyoming Travel Information Map

Another winter in Gods Country!

Snow Day!

"The City of Casper has advised that residents do not travel Monday amid blizzard conditions delivered by a major winter storm.

There will be no trash collection. Snowplows will work only to make arterial streets passable.

"Only emergency and critical operations ---911, police, fire, snowplowing, water treatment, and sewer treatment---will be operating."

Read More: 'No Unnecessary Travel' in Casper; City Shut Down | 'No Unnecessary Travel' in Casper; City Shut Down

The Plains and MidWest get to deal with this next and if it remains a slow mover it will paralyze cities..

Chicago saw sun today first in 10 days record
I woke up to a foot of new global warming and we have not yet seen the core of the storm. I figured 8-16 inches storm total but the Low forward progression has slowed down and now I bet we see over 2-3 feet. Good thing I'm on days off.
BTW, the temps in Jan/ feb can get to 60 degrees with good jet streams from the south. We experienced this yesterday, high was 54. Nice beautiful day. Still unclear why the climate fks wants us to be in below freezing weather.

Chicago saw sun today first in 10 days record
I woke up to a foot of new global warming and we have not yet seen the core of the storm. I figured 8-16 inches storm total but the Low forward progression has slowed down and now I bet we see over 2-3 feet. Good thing I'm on days off.
BTW, the temps in Jan/ feb can get to 60 degrees with good jet streams from the south. We experienced this yesterday, high was 54. Nice beautiful day. Still unclear why the climate fks wants us to be in below freezing weather.
BTW, I'm sure that my enjoyment of the 54 degrees yesterday didn't affect Australia's weather.

Hey Billie........JC.......so was watching the Weather Channel this morning. They are expecting a shift in the jet stream southwards..........bitter cold and snow dead ahead for March for much of the country. We've only had 3 inches of snow in NYC this winter.......weirdest thing ever.

What say you guys??

Hey Billie........JC.......so was watching the Weather Channel this morning. They are expecting a shift in the jet stream southwards..........bitter cold and snow dead ahead for March for much of the country. We've only had 3 inches of snow in NYC this winter.......weirdest thing ever.

What say you guys??
The upper level polar vortex has remained tight this year and not moved off the north poll much. Now it is growing larger and encompassing 50 deg Lat. This means things are about to get real cold for a month or more.

The ENSO is now neutral going colder. No more heat from the Pacific. The pole is +1.6 million Sq Kl in sea ice and the Hudson bay is 100% ice locked for the first time in 40 years..

With the flow change were about to see a lot of snow over the Plains, Rockies, and Midwest great lakes area.

Last edited:
climate change, if we allow it to happen, would turn earth into a barren sphere like Mars, and humans and all living things will go extinct.

there is still time to change course, my friends!

GREEN NEW DEAL! GREEN NEW DEAL! GREEN NEW DEAL! GREEN NEW DEAL! GREEN NEW DEAL!

Last edited:
" Drowning Saving A Victim Without A Flotation Device "

* Secular Humanism Clowns Ignoring Population Count And Promoting More And More Immigrants *
climate change, if we allow it to happen, would turn earth into a barren sphere like Mars, and humans and all living thing will go extinct.
there is still time to change course, my friends!
GREEN NEW DEAL! GREEN NEW DEAL! GREEN NEW DEAL! GREEN NEW DEAL! GREEN NEW DEAL!
The left wing loons do not recognize the real issue and it is not climate change , it is over population .

The metadata of the following article attributes a lack of fish to climate change and then the author proceeds to attribute the plight to illegal fishing and over efficient methods while ignoring the 7 billion people clamoring for natural resources - “There is no fish in the ocean”: The future has arrived in this Indian fishing village .

JC....ball busting cold tonight here in NYC. Nobody is caring about global warming except the nutters.
bone biting wind this morning, -1, the temp going back down to single digits in my area tonight. I hate fking cold.

What say you guys??
it was -1 windchill over night, as I stated in an earlier post. expect it to get single digits tonight. fk I hate cold.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back