More Proof the skeptics are WINNING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had to run my heater a couple hours in the morning here the past few ... heating bills are over for the season ... it's the second half of February, it shouldn't be cold anywhere this far into Spring ...

I had to run my heater a couple hours in the morning here the past few ... heating bills are over for the season ... it's the second half of February, it shouldn't be cold anywhere this far into Spring ...
LOL

I wish.....

My high temp today was a balmy 12 deg F with winds sustained at 34mph... Waiting on another major storm looking to happen sundayish...

Hey JC....watching vid of some huge 50+ car pile-up in Chicago. As that right by you? Crazy bro....be safe
Not by me, but about 30 miles away. We got two inches of snow at my house overnight. Crazy, we just had 65 degree on Saturday. I had my sprinkler dude set up to turn on my system tomorrow, now not sure that's happening. The snow won't be gone by then. argh. Glad to see you posting. I was concerned for you with your recent issue. Glad to see you about. Take care yourself, the crazies are out and about.

Hey JC man....glad you are ok. I'm laying low.
..I cant be getting the Covid or I'm in deep.
But my wife is an RN and confirms the rumours the death #'s are being rigged. The many memes....they are accurate. She is taking care or critically ill people on a telemetry floor that have SUSPECTED COVID19 prominently stamped on the charts. And they dont even have a cough....lol! So as you probably have figured out already....we have here a plandemic. Things gonna get full on sketchy real soon. REAL sketchy.....yuk...yuk.
The Pod People like Crick are surrounding us

Hey JC man....glad you are ok. I'm laying low.
..I cant be getting the Covid or I'm in deep.
But my wife is an RN and confirms the rumours the death #'s are being rigged. The many memes....they are accurate. She is taking care or critically ill people on a telemetry floor that have SUSPECTED COVID19 prominently stamped on the charts. And they dont even have a cough....lol! So as you probably have figured out already....we have here a plandemic. Things gonna get full on sketchy real soon. REAL sketchy.....yuk...yuk.
The Pod People like Crick are surrounding us
Skooks, understand your concerns. Thanks for the update. Yep, plandemic. not one confirmed death is wuhan related. they won't, it exposes them. I'm laughing at the sheep. Hey it was 45 degrees here this morning and not getting to 60 degrees today. another stellar fall like day in May. watch out for the cold dude, relax, and taker easy.

That's normal June weather ... the Cascades have ice packs and glaciers ... and it can snow anytime of year ... Crater Lake's Rim Road is open, so is MacKenzie Pass, so Spring was as normal as normal can be ... some years these roads don't open until mid-July ...

Why did you include this? ... makes me wonder about all these other places ... why do you think these aren't normal this time of year? ...

That's normal June weather ... the Cascades have ice packs and glaciers ... and it can snow anytime of year ... Crater Lake's Rim Road is open, so is MacKenzie Pass, so Spring was as normal as normal can be ... some years these roads don't open until mid-July ...

Why did you include this? ... makes me wonder about all these other places ... why do you think these aren't normal this time of year? ...
leftists?

You missed the point of the post, sure it can snow in the Cascades in the summer, but warmist/alarmists have been saying there would be less snow and more rain over time, yet it is above average this year including the month of June at Paradise Snotel Currently 75" still on the ground.

Meanwhile these following words are from the National Weather Service:

"Ahhhh.... January in the Cascades. Scratch that. Turns out that summer is less than a week away. Who knew?"

The Photo was of Paradise, Washington, a place that doesn't snow much in June......., yet has double the annual average this month.

You missed the point of the post, sure it can snow in the Cascades in the summer, but warmist/alarmists have been saying there would be less snow and more rain over time, yet it is above average this year including the month of June at Paradise Snotel Currently 75" still on the ground.

"Ahhhh.... January in the Cascades. Scratch that. Turns out that summer is less than a week away. Who knew?"

The Photo was of Paradise, Washington, a place that doesn't snow much in June......., yet has double the annual average this month.

You're confusing weather with climate again ... snowfall in June of 2020 only contributes 1% to the 100 year average amount ... at any time, a cold-core cyclone can spin off the polar front, sweep across the Gulf of Alaska and slam the Cascades with a snowstorm easily pushing the thermal ridge inland ...

Paradise, Washington is considered the snowiest place on Earth where snowfall is regularly measured ... in a typical year, there's snow there until mid-July, still a month off ... the least amount of annual snowfall recorded there was 22 feet ... {Cite} ... we measure precipitation here in feet, not inches, and 6 feet in nothing, a dusting at best above 5500 feet elevation ...

Sorry, my friend, snow in June in the Cascades is about as average as average can get ... it's expected in the northern reaches of the chain ...

A hundred years ago, folks around here kept a pair of ice skates kicking around their back closets ... the rivers and ponds didn't freeze over every year, but often enough to make skating poplar ... these rivers and ponds haven't froze over in living memory ... global warming ... unless you have another explanation ...

You're confusing weather with climate again ... snowfall in June of 2020 only contributes 1% to the 100 year average amount ... at any time, a cold-core cyclone can spin off the polar front, sweep across the Gulf of Alaska and slam the Cascades with a snowstorm easily pushing the thermal ridge inland ...

Paradise, Washington is considered the snowiest place on Earth where snowfall is regularly measured ... in a typical year, there's snow there until mid-July, still a month off ... the least amount of annual snowfall recorded there was 22 feet ... {Cite} ... we measure precipitation here in feet, not inches, and 6 feet in nothing, a dusting at best above 5500 feet elevation ...

Sorry, my friend, snow in June in the Cascades is about as average as average can get ... it's expected in the northern reaches of the chain ...

A hundred years ago, folks around here kept a pair of ice skates kicking around their back closets ... the rivers and ponds didn't freeze over every year, but often enough to make skating poplar ... these rivers and ponds haven't froze over in living memory ... global warming ... unless you have another explanation ...

Oh dear, I never disputed that it snows in June at all, I wrote this you seem to have missed: "sure it can snow in the Cascades in the summer"

This is my main message you also seem to have missed:

" You missed the point of the post, sure it can snow in the Cascades in the summer, but warmist/alarmists have been saying there would be less snow and more rain over time, yet it is above average this year including the month of June at Paradise Snotel Currently 75" still on the ground."

My point was that it hasn't changed, in fact it is above average this year, this after 20 years of claiming there would be less snow and more rain straight from the IPCC reports.

I have been there in June several times, I know about the snow cover there personally, it was never that deep away from the snow plowed areas. I live in Eastern Washington, which is why I make a fuss about it in the first place.

That is why I used BOTH Weather and Climate trends in the post.

Oh dear, I never disputed that it snows in June at all, I wrote this you seem to have missed: "sure it can snow in the Cascades in the summer"

" You missed the point of the post, sure it can snow in the Cascades in the summer, but warmist/alarmists have been saying there would be less snow and more rain over time, yet it is above average this year including the month of June at Paradise Snotel Currently 75" still on the ground."

My point was that it hasn't changed, in fact it is above average this year, this after 20 years of claiming there would be less snow and more rain straight from the IPCC reports.

I have been there in June several times, I know about the snow cover there personally, it was never that deep away from the snow plowed areas. I live in Eastern Washington, which is why I make a fuss about it in the first place.

I didn't miss your point ... that's how I know you're wrong ... and there is slightly less snow and slightly more rain than 20 years ago ... due to a slightly higher temperature, 0.2 ºC higher ... I know you don't believe in global warming, but then you offer absolutely no evidence that the globe is cooling, as well as no theoretical reason for this cooling ...

You Eastsiders don't know how crazy weather is here Westside ... average ≠ normal ... you should know that ...

I didn't miss your point ... that's how I know you're wrong ... and there is slightly less snow and slightly more rain than 20 years ago ... due to a slightly higher temperature, 0.2 ºC higher ... I know you don't believe in global warming, but then you offer absolutely no evidence that the globe is cooling, as well as no theoretical reason for this cooling ...

You Eastsiders don't know how crazy weather is here Westside ... average ≠ normal ... you should know that ...

I have for years accepted that it has been warming, said so many times right here in the forum. I used to live in the Seattle/Redmond area in the 1980's, lost my job during the coldest snowiest winter on record, which means I lived through some of that crazy weather in westside, my brother lived in Seattlle area since 1967 to 2018, he told me many times what was going on there weather-wise.

You are having great difficulty reading this:

After 30 years of saying less and less snow, we STILL get above average snow for the month of June, which should no longer be possible after 40 years of suffering from "unprecedented warming", trend since the late 1970's when the warming trend started. That has the mantra for years from warmist/alarmists, yet the Northern Hemisphere, where most of the "global warming" occurs in, shows INCREASING snowfall for many years in the Fall and Winter time frames, the very opposite of the the IPCC saying less snow and more rain.....

:abgg2q.jpg:

Rutgers Snow Labs:

1592418225694.png

and,

1592418267071.png

Last edited:
Those charts only go back 50 years ... that's weather ... let see the ones that go back 20,000 years, or 200 million years ... that's climate ... why do you insist on making the exact same mistakes the Alarmists make? ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back