More people died in Alabama in 2020 than were born.....WOW!

WOW! Just WOW! It seems that COVID is taking a big toll on the anti-vaxxers in red states. I suppose survival of the fittest is one way to look at it. Another way is to say, "You can't fix Stupid."

All the while both desantis and abbott and other red state rulers issues laws and statements trying to kill their citizens. What is wrong with people? A shot in the arm could save your life. Just get it! Were a mask, get a shot, enjoy life!
Oh, another dishonest article title from CNN. What a shocker. I think its cute how they try to make it sound like these people all died from COVID, which YOU apparently bought, like the natural born sucker that you are.

Arent you embarrassed for posting this? You should be.

WOW! Just WOW! It seems that COVID is taking a big toll on the anti-vaxxers in red states. I suppose survival of the fittest is one way to look at it. Another way is to say, "You can't fix Stupid."

All the while both desantis and abbott and other red state rulers issues laws and statements trying to kill their citizens. What is wrong with people? A shot in the arm could save your life. Just get it! Were a mask, get a shot, enjoy life!
Hmmmm....that same thing happened in 24 other states besides Alabama dimwit Dimmer......and many Dim blue ones!

Do you ever do any actual research, or just get your mush propaganda from the Dimmer Gerber jar??

The stats not being coughed up are those on the average weight of the 650,000 Americans killed by the communist virus, which is much more customized for SARS-CoV-2’s preferred host than underlying conditions or morbidity of the host.

There wasn't a vaccine for most of 2020...lol

It's a win for you! Less red voters to worry about.

That's just sick.

We remember when you people were celebrating the deaths in the blue states when the pandemic started.

Not all people are like you.

Just because people like you celebrated deaths of democrats in blue states when this started doesn't mean that everyone else is like you. Stop projecting what you do on other people.

People are dying. It doesn't matter their political affiliation or the color of their skin or if they are healthy or if they are old or young.

None of that matters.

The virus doesn't give a rat's ass who the person is or what they think. The virus only wants to kill. That's it.

People are dying. They are leaving behind people who loved them and depended on them.

And all of it can be prevented with two simple shots in the arm.

Stop with the hate. Stop with the political division. People are suffering and dying yet all you care about is politics.

You are one sick person.

People are dying. It doesn't matter their political affiliation or the color of their skin or if they are healthy or if they are old or young.

Stop with the hate. Stop with the political division. People are suffering and dying yet all you care about is politics.

You are one sick person.
Oh, the fucking irony...lol

There wasn't a vaccine for most of 2020...lol
But there is one now. But the disinformation being pushed by many on Facebook and even on FOX, who by the way is requiring staff to show vaccine status, is both disheartening and deadly.

But there is one now. But the disinformation being pushed by many on Facebook and even on FOX, who by the way is requiring staff to show vaccine status, is both disheartening and deadly.

You're source refers to 2020, not now and before you rejoice, you best figure out what your rejoicing for...
Screenshot_20210920-101830-191.png

That's just sick.

We remember when you people were celebrating the deaths in the blue states when the pandemic started.

Not all people are like you.

Just because people like you celebrated deaths of democrats in blue states when this started doesn't mean that everyone else is like you. Stop projecting what you do on other people.

None of that matters.

The virus doesn't give a rat's ass who the person is or what they think. The virus only wants to kill. That's it.

People are dying. They are leaving behind people who loved them and depended on them.

And all of it can be prevented with two simple shots in the arm.

You are one sick person.
Agree, that the virus only wants to kill, and cares not at all what political party you belong to.

The black population in Alabama is one of the largest in the nation, and they are 57% unvaccinated. I'm sure this is driving your happiness.

1632155257612.png

I'm just pointing out that youre yelling yippy because blacks and Hispanics are spreading and dying from the virus.
I am yelling nothing. I think it is criminally insane for FOX and other MAGA mouth pieces to continue to spread lies and deathly falsehoods about the virus and the vaccine. I mean, desantis is still selling anti-Fauci merchandise on his web site. He is pushing anti-vaccine rhetoric as Flordia hospitals are bulging at the seam with COVID cases. He is playing to the MAGA base hoping that he will be successful in a 2024 bid for the repub party presidential ticket. He will have to fight the former guy first.

Hey Ron! You better look at your approval rating. It is falling through the floor.

I am yelling nothing. I think it is criminally insane for FOX and other MAGA mouth pieces to continue to spread lies and deathly falsehoods about the virus and the vaccine. I mean, desantis is still selling anti-Fauci merchandise on his web site. He is pushing anti-vaccine rhetoric as Flordia hospitals are bulging at the seam with COVID cases. He is playing to the MAGA base hoping that he will be successful in a 2024 bid for the repub party presidential ticket. He will have to fight the former guy first.

Hey Ron! You better look at your approval rating. It is falling through the floor.
The only lies being spread about the leftyvirus come from....guess who, you lefties!

The only lies being spread, are:

"Masks work and will protect you from getting the virus and will stop the virus"

And,

"The vaccine will stop the virus"

You people have created a false sense of security and it's killing people.

Forum List

Back