More people died in Alabama in 2020 than were born.....WOW!

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US

WOW! Just WOW! It seems that COVID is taking a big toll on the anti-vaxxers in red states. I suppose survival of the fittest is one way to look at it. Another way is to say, "You can't fix Stupid."

All the while both desantis and abbott and other red state rulers issues laws and statements trying to kill their citizens. What is wrong with people? A shot in the arm could save your life. Just get it! Were a mask, get a shot, enjoy life!

It is just sad that ignorance and misinformation from the MAGA world is resulting in so many needless deaths. It is very sad.....
True, but we do have the previously mentioned silver lining.

WOW! Just WOW! It seems that COVID is taking a big toll on the anti-vaxxers in red states. I suppose survival of the fittest is one way to look at it. Another way is to say, "You can't fix Stupid."

All the while both desantis and abbott and other red state rulers issues laws and statements trying to kill their citizens. What is wrong with people? A shot in the arm could save your life. Just get it! Were a mask, get a shot, enjoy life!
All those 90+ year olds with pre-existing conditions will be missed.

Look at El Paso. They have defied abbott's declaration of death and are doing very well, as the rest of the state sinks with low vaccination rates. How does abbott sleep at night, knowing he is using trump bullying tactics to kill people?

A net loss during the pandemic in a state would indeed be surprising, but it also takes into account other illnesses, old age, accidental death, the variety of other occurrences throughout a year and not just nut-ball anti-vaxxer people. Try not to be so gleeful, not that I care about anti-vaxxers either.

Covid accounts for less than 1% of deaths, moron.

Not surprising. They have a disproportionately large black population that leads their covid numbers and deaths.

Don't make the virus a political issue. So what if Joe is a democrat?

Ask your doctor. You let him hold your balls while you cough, he wants to keep you alive so he can make money off you, he's going to tell you if taking the vaccine is a good idea or not.

Trusting the internet to inform you about the vaccine is stupid.

Forum List

Back