More Parents and Teachers Speak Out Against Schools Becoming 'Indoctrination Centers'

I heard the other day (CNN?) that one in six public school students have vanished from the system. No in-person, ZOOM or hybrid. They've gone elsewhere.

I bet the number is substantially higher.

The feds spend an average of 20 grand per year per student at a public school...give the 20 grand to parents in the form of a locked account that can only be spent on tuition at private schools.....competition works...let schools compete for your dollars....

Trusting the government to educate our kids properly without indoctrinating them at some point in time was trust misplaced....

I heard the other day (CNN?) that one in six public school students have vanished from the system. No in-person, ZOOM or hybrid. They've gone elsewhere.

I bet the number is substantially higher.
Did they go to the Moon?

Either uneducated parents are too lazy and uncaring to have them do some kind of schooling, or the parents have taken matters into their own hands and provided alternates.

Trusting the government to educate our kids properly without indoctrinating them at some point in time was trust misplaced....

You certainly have the right to indoctrinate your own children. So why don't you?

The feds spend an average of 20 grand per year per student at a public school...give the 20 grand to parents in the form of a locked account that can only be spent on tuition at private schools.....competition works...let schools compete for your dollars....
California. California receives little federal funding per student. California ranks 21st in spending and in funding. California schools spend $12,498 per pupil for a total of $77.6 billion annually. That's the equivalent of 3.3% of taxpayer income.Oct 28, 2020

It's not the govt. educating out kids it is human beings.
And they are doing a terrible job with this leftist agenda crap. The majority do not buy into failed leftist policies and ideas.
I have no idea of what you mean since you are using generalities. You can lead a horse to water but you can't make the horse drink....The water is available but the horse is not interested in the water. There is "Nothing" holding back any human from learning except for one thing, the individual, just like that horse. You can't tell me in this digital age that humans have no access to information to substantially increase their intelligence, nor can anyone tell me there are not organizations which will train people how to use the information to earn a living.
Sorry. I don't accept failure as an excuse for not trying.

About time.....the schools have done much damage to America spreading the fallacious doctrine of poitical correctness for decades now.

They are certainly welcome to home school or private school.....remember that Public Schools are the default position.
Until they see how much it cost..I was doing it fifteen years ago and it was $260 a month then.

You certainly have the right to indoctrinate your own children. So why don't you?
They're paying $20,000 in taxes to have the government indoctrinate them, moron.

Maybe you all can hire Trump teachers ... teach Creation science.. What else do you want for your "conservative schools.. I guess you could teach the Rapture and abstinence .. What else?

It's not the govt. educating out kids it is human beings.

Every community should be able to control their own school system.

Schools used to be a social center for neighborhoods and communities.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back