More Parents and Teachers Speak Out Against Schools Becoming 'Indoctrination Centers'

Trusting the government to educate our kids properly without indoctrinating them at some point in time was trust misplaced....
It's not the govt. educating out kids it is human beings.

You just copy and paste a link?

The feds spend an average of 20 grand per year per student at a public school...give the 20 grand to parents in the form of a locked account that can only be spent on tuition at private schools.....competition works...let schools compete for your dollars....
California. California receives little federal funding per student. California ranks 21st in spending and in funding. California schools spend $12,498 per pupil for a total of $77.6 billion annually. That's the equivalent of 3.3% of taxpayer income.Oct 28, 2020
Trusting the government to educate our kids properly without indoctrinating them at some point in time was trust misplaced....

You certainly have the right to indoctrinate your own children. So why don't you?
They're paying $20,000 in taxes to have the government indoctrinate them, moron.

Maybe you all can hire Trump teachers ... teach Creation science.. What else do you want for your "conservative schools.. I guess you could teach the Rapture and abstinence .. What else?
One thing we want is for the schools to quit brainwashing our kids. I'm an atheist, so your smears don't impress me at all. The global warming hocus-pocus and the Critical Race Theory propaganda are far worse than anything Christians want taught in school.

"The centralization of American education
and the displacement of pluralistic
local authorities could be seen in many
aspects of American schooling. However,
the revolution from above primarily took
place through two movements: the desegregation
movement and the standardization
movement, both of which profoundly
affected the connections between American
society and American education."

The education system was created for industry and wealth creation by educating the masses to be literate to be able to follow instructions and to be capable of reading and writing, that is what it is still used for. Why are the kids not learning or doing poorly? That is in itself another questions which has several variances of hypothesis. I have observed the public schools in the area where I live because I have a child that is in his senior year. I preferred to homeschool him he wanted to attend school starting at fourth grade.

As far as them teaching leftist ideas I have no idea what exactly you are implying. They have handed out Bibles at my son's schools, that is about as radical as it gets..I live in a rural area and I know it is much different than a big city, I grew up in OKC. It was a rough and tumble place...

Me thinks people speak too much...:blahblah:what good does it do?

In the immortal words of Elvis

"A little less conversation, a little more action please"

About time.....the schools have done much damage to America spreading the fallacious doctrine of poitical correctness for decades now.

They are certainly welcome to home school or private school.....remember that Public Schools are the default position.
Until they see how much it cost..I was doing it fifteen years ago and it was $260 a month then.
Then, they are making a choice......kids are expensive.

You certainly have the right to indoctrinate your own children. So why don't you?
They're paying $20,000 in taxes to have the government indoctrinate them, moron.

Maybe you all can hire Trump teachers ... teach Creation science.. What else do you want for your "conservative schools.. I guess you could teach the Rapture and abstinence .. What else?
Hand out bleach to all the kids...solve the Covid problem right away.

About time.....the schools have done much damage to America spreading the fallacious doctrine of poitical correctness for decades now.

They are certainly welcome to home school or private school.....remember that Public Schools are the default position.
Until they see how much it cost..I was doing it fifteen years ago and it was $260 a month then.
Then, they are making a choice......kids are expensive.
I'll say...I am still poor from four.

The feds spend an average of 20 grand per year per student at a public school...give the 20 grand to parents in the form of a locked account that can only be spent on tuition at private schools.....competition works...let schools compete for your dollars....
California. California receives little federal funding per student. California ranks 21st in spending and in funding. California schools spend $12,498 per pupil for a total of $77.6 billion annually. That's the equivalent of 3.3% of taxpayer income.Oct 28, 2020

One thing we want is for the schools to quit brainwashing our kids. I'm an atheist, so your smears don't impress me at all. The global warming hocus-pocus and the Critical Race Theory propaganda are far worse than anything Christians want taught in school.

So you don't believe in global warming or that racism exists.

My kids are back in school but none of the teachers are there which as bad as they are it is a good thing. They go to school and take computer education in a crowed hall. Except when the computers are down. Today my one boy played hang man all day. This teaching job is a great job for every worthless fuck that has never had one.

So you don't believe in global warming or that racism exists.
California have the highest paid teachers in all 50 states. For all that money California kids are 48 in math and 49th in reading. Last year when they were on strike their signs said "for the children". You sure can see where the ignorant live and breed.

My kids are back in school but none of the teachers are there which as bad as they are it is a good thing. They go to school and take computer education in a crowed hall. Except when the computers are down. Today my one boy played hang man all day. This teaching job is a great job for every worthless fuck that has never had one.

How do those numbers stand up against other states?

The water is available but the horse is not interested in the water.
Not rejecting the water, but what's added to the water.

1617711592005.png

How about English, Math, Science, History, Gov't.?

Leave the sex and religion to the parents.

Let me correct your statement.

About time.....a very few school districts have done much damage to America spreading the fallacious doctrine of political correctness for decades now.

Also, your linked article was written not by an educator who would know something about the topic, but a professor of sociology. Those are some of the dumbest human beings on this planet. I should know. I married one!

Last edited:

Every community should be able to control their own school system.

Schools used to be a social center for neighborhoods and communities.

They do, contrary to education basher reasoning.

Last edited:

Yeah, most people wouldn't last through the first instruction period.

I could not agree more ......with developing technology teachers should be relegated to coaching the students how to use the technology available to learn.....their primary role of a 'supposed' teacher needs to end as in these so called teachers are nothing but government operatives engaged in brainwashing the children.....with available technology now....children can learn more and much faster without all the traditional classroom b.s., politics and disruptions.

Let the Children learn the truth.....should be our battle cry.

I could not agree more ......with developing technology teachers should be relegated to coaching the students how to use the technology available to learn.....their primary role of a 'supposed' teacher needs to end as in these so called teachers are nothing but government operatives engaged in brainwashing the children.....with available technology now....children can learn more and much faster without all the traditional classroom b.s., politics and disruptions.

Let the Children learn the truth.....should be our battle cry.

Why don't you become a teacher and show us all how easy it is?

Forum List

Back