More Parents and Teachers Speak Out Against Schools Becoming 'Indoctrination Centers'

We sent our sons to a private schools. If they were to get indoctrinated it should be to love God and patriotism and not some Left Wing commie shit and stupid woke poison.

About time.....the schools have done much damage to America spreading the fallacious doctrine of poitical correctness for decades now.

They are certainly welcome to home school or private school.....remember that Public Schools are the default position.
Until they see how much it cost..I was doing it fifteen years ago and it was $260 a month then.
Then, they are making a choice......kids are expensive.
I didn't choose to pay taxes to pay for the government brainwashing centers.

About time.....the schools have done much damage to America spreading the fallacious doctrine of poitical correctness for decades now.

They are certainly welcome to home school or private school.....remember that Public Schools are the default position.
Until they see how much it cost..I was doing it fifteen years ago and it was $260 a month then.

Move to a red state.

Move to a red state.
They are still government brainwashing centers, and I still didn't choose to pay for them.

The feds spend an average of 20 grand per year per student at a public school...give the 20 grand to parents in the form of a locked account that can only be spent on tuition at private schools.....competition works...let schools compete for your dollars....
California. California receives little federal funding per student. California ranks 21st in spending and in funding. California schools spend $12,498 per pupil for a total of $77.6 billion annually. That's the equivalent of 3.3% of taxpayer income.Oct 28, 2020
Trusting the government to educate our kids properly without indoctrinating them at some point in time was trust misplaced....

You certainly have the right to indoctrinate your own children. So why don't you?
They're paying $20,000 in taxes to have the government indoctrinate them, moron.

Maybe you all can hire Trump teachers ... teach Creation science.. What else do you want for your "conservative schools.. I guess you could teach the Rapture and abstinence .. What else?
One thing we want is for the schools to quit brainwashing our kids. I'm an atheist, so your smears don't impress me at all. The global warming hocus-pocus and the Critical Race Theory propaganda are far worse than anything Christians want taught in school.
I’ve taught for 36 years and have “indoctrinated” exactly zero students in public school.
Whereas in Private Schools or home schooling, is there indoctrination and/or brainwashing there?

Fuck You.
Fucking tired of hearing you tell me what I do or don’t do. Now Fuck Off fake patriot.

The feds spend an average of 20 grand per year per student at a public school...give the 20 grand to parents in the form of a locked account that can only be spent on tuition at private schools.....competition works...let schools compete for your dollars....
California. California receives little federal funding per student. California ranks 21st in spending and in funding. California schools spend $12,498 per pupil for a total of $77.6 billion annually. That's the equivalent of 3.3% of taxpayer income.Oct 28, 2020
Trusting the government to educate our kids properly without indoctrinating them at some point in time was trust misplaced....

You certainly have the right to indoctrinate your own children. So why don't you?
They're paying $20,000 in taxes to have the government indoctrinate them, moron.

Maybe you all can hire Trump teachers ... teach Creation science.. What else do you want for your "conservative schools.. I guess you could teach the Rapture and abstinence .. What else?
One thing we want is for the schools to quit brainwashing our kids. I'm an atheist, so your smears don't impress me at all. The global warming hocus-pocus and the Critical Race Theory propaganda are far worse than anything Christians want taught in school.
I’ve taught for 36 years and have “indoctrinated” exactly zero students in public school.
Whereas in Private Schools or home schooling, is there indoctrination and/or brainwashing there?

Fuck You.
Fucking tired of hearing you tell me what I do or don’t do. Now Fuck Off fake patriot.

Me thinks you cannot see the forrest for the trees.

' Indoctrination happens through many channels—entertainment, speeches, and censorship––but its main instrument is the school system. Teachers have a captive audience of malleable young minds for several years. They may not have figured out how to make students smart and productive, but they can at least make them submissive and obedient.'

' Because indoctrination happens in the absence of thinking, many teachers who engage in indoctrination do so unconsciously. They themselves take what they’re given and pass it along without thinking. Ideologues often intervene at this level by writing the scripts for teachers, which is how LGBT advocacy and anti-Semitic fabrications become included in their lessons.'

How Public Schools Indoctrinate Kids Without Almost Anyone Noticing

Fuck You.
:yapyapyapf:

I never wanted my kids to hear america is bad nor is it great. That's my job. And they never heard either. I have taught them to be very skeptical of naysayers and those who chant usa.

Fuck You.
The curriculum written by globalist big government libs do it for you...

Fuck You.

So explain how these globalists make math, PE, Home Economic, Computers, Shop, etc into a liberal indoctrination center?

or is your bitch just about certain subjects but you link everything together as liberal public school indoctrination?

Do you link private schools and their curriculum into the same mold.
Or is it just the teachers in public school that you despise.

Fuck You.

So explain how these globalists make math, PE, Home Economic, Computers, Shop, etc into a liberal indoctrination center?

or is your bitch just about certain subjects but you link everything together as liberal public school indoctrination?

You are the teacher if you can't see how things have changed for the worse than that's another problem...blind faculty.....the downsizing of American history and civics courses in exchange for nonsense like we have today should alarm every teacher.....but the Government keeps you all well fed and comfy cozy so you relent and stop thinking for yourself....and the nation suffers for it....

Fuck You.

I think you missed this... How Public Schools Indoctrinate Kids Without Almost Anyone Noticing ....its not that long. Read it and get back with us....we will all be waiting with bated breath....not.

Fuck You.

You are the teacher if you can't see how things have changed for the worse than that's another problem...blind faculty.....the downsizing of American history and civics courses in exchange for nonsense like we have today should alarm every teacher.....but the Government keeps you all well fed and comfy cozy so you relent and stop thinking for yourself....and the nation suffers for it....

absolutely on target.......there have been a few courageous teachers that have spoken out....but very few.

Fuck You.

I think you missed this... How Public Schools Indoctrinate Kids Without Almost Anyone Noticing ....its not that long. Read it and get back with us....we will all be waiting with bated breath....not.

LOLOL.. You think parents and kids don't notice their education?

Fuck You.
Have you seen the curricula of your local school district? Have you set food inside a school in the past ten years?

Fuck You.

You are the teacher if you can't see how things have changed for the worse than that's another problem...blind faculty.....the downsizing of American history and civics courses in exchange for nonsense like we have today ......

Have you been in any History classes in your local school district where you've seen this for yourself, or are you just parroting panic points you've been "indoctrinated" to believe from the internet?

Forum List

Back