More efforts to suppress the voting rights by the GOP

Rye Catcher

Platinum Member
Nov 21, 2019
Up front and impossible to deny:

There ought to be a law, and the SoS in Georgia needs to go to court to force the opening of all 11 polling places shut down for the June 5th Election. How dishonest and so sure are the Republicans that they can't win unless they cheat.

There ought to be a law, and the SoS in Georgia needs to go to court to force the opening of all 11 polling places shut down for the June 5th Election. How dishonest and so sure are the Republicans that they can't win unless they cheat.
Goebbels speak fail.

Your link in no way shows that the measure in any way way impedes or denies anyone's right to vote much less that it impedes one parties voters more than another's.

• Banned
Your link in no way shows that the measure in any way way impedes or denies anyone's right to vote much less that it impedes one parties voters more than another's.

You comment does not disprove the fact that polling places are being eliminated. Voter suppression is voter suppression; if I had to bet, the polls closed will impede those who voted for Biden.

Such is the right's contempt for democratic institutions and their desire to maintain their minority rule.

The right to vote is not just endlessly maximalist where anything but voting the day after an election for the next one is the goal.

It has never been easier to vote in this country.

Delusion to think otherwise.

We have this mess with all this digital and early voting, stop it. We're questioning the validity of our elections and you're worried about the fringe being able to vote at their convenience? What teh fuck?

Priorities people.

Maybe let's shore up the validity of our elections then talk about expanding voting again.....Even tho it makes no sense to have people vote early why can't we just vote a year early/ WHole thing is nonsensical

It seems the counties are having budget issues and not just counties that Democrats won but it looks like counties Republican won in as well. In fact the heavy Republican counties are losing 10 of their 19 polling places and are closing early.

You might want to work on twisting these facts as well as they make you look stupid.

Maybe the feds should pitch in?

Last edited:
It's all they have left to stay in power.
Exactly, without voter suppression the GOP would NEVER win an election, and they know it!!!!!

You know that's just a line democrats feed you, right?

Never been easier to vote

Democrats pretend its' a problem, empirical reality says otherwise. And vote wait times are a lot more accurate than crime estimates based around voter fraud. Wait times are pretty transparent 3rd party poll watchers can get that data with just their eyes and a watch.

Unless you are fucking crippled or working out of state, show up at the polls on election day.

HOw the fuck hard is that?

The system was never supposed to be out making sure that every lazy ass or drug addict, could manage to wander into vote at some point over a period of three fucking weeks.

The next election is June 5th? Wow, only 6 months left to implement my plans to oppress minorities. We better step it up, at this rate we’ll never have those dark folks back in chains. I gotta crack the whip at this Friday’s “white privilege and racism lovers” meeting.

You comment does not disprove the fact that polling places are being eliminated. Voter suppression is voter suppression; if I had to bet, the polls closed will impede those who voted for Biden.

I thought the vast majority of Georgians that voted early or by mail were Democrats? At least that is the line I was hearing. It seems to me with the start of voting being December 14th, and the polls are not closing until January 5th, how are voters being disenfranchised? How many weeks do you need to find a few minutes to vote?

Forum List

Back