Nationwide Cellular Network Connects Election Equipment And Gives Federal Government Access To Election Systems At The Precinct Level

A huge story.

More proof of fraud.

And how will they be stopped in 2024?

BOMBSHELL EXCLUSIVE: NATIONWIDE CELLULAR NETWORK CONNECTS ELECTION EQUIPMENT AND GIVES FEDERAL GOVERNMENT ACCESS TO ELECTION SYSTEMS AT THE PRECINCT LEVEL

A growing majority of Americans know the 2020 election was fraudulent. Many analysts who have been studying election integrity have concluded that there had to be a two-way connection between local election electronics (electronic poll pads, tabulators, election management systems, voter databases, etc.) and a centralized data collection system responsible for monitoring and manipulating the election. Fingers have rightly been pointed at all-inclusive election management software, the Albert Sensor system, Scytl and Edison, and the Election Infrastructure Information Sharing and Analysis Center (EI-ISAC).​
This incestuous collaboration between the Department of Homeland Security, the Election Assistance Commission, leftist/globalist funding, foreign companies, and their private partners, allowed for the real-time monitoring of all election data, and more importantly, the ability to change the results.​
While experts could understand the functional capabilities of how these programs manipulate elections at the county and state levels, one area of mystery remained. Experts could not fully explain how systems within individual precincts which are supposedly “air-gapped” were adding votes in real-time – such as KnowInk poll pads in Texas that added hundreds of votes to the 2022 midterm election after the polls had closed. To accomplish election fraud at individual polling places, it is necessary to have an air-interface with the supposedly “air-gapped” equipment networked at the polling place.​
A year-long research project led by an election integrity investigator from Utah, Sophie Anderson, and communications engineer, Dr. Charles Bernardin, has uncovered the mechanism that is being used to connect our election equipment at polling places across the nation. Anderson and Bernardin met while working together in several overlapping election integrity efforts. After submitting a countless number of public documents requests from multiple federal, state, and local governments, and working with other grassroots researchers, the team realized that the federal government has indeed created a nationwide network that is capable of collecting and changing real-time voting data at polling places across the country from a central location. The private network tool is called FirstNet, and like so many things that have proven detrimental to American liberty – it was sold as a tool to ensure public safety.

We knew this already. It's how Scytl gets it's real time feed. It goes from the voting machines to Scytl to Edison and then to the press.

The word you're looking for is "back door".

There is one. It was proven in public on the floor of the Georgia Senate. And of course they didn't do a damn thing about it.

You have to understand how these government fucktards think. They don't care about accuracy, they just care about keeping their costs down.

Same thing with Covid, they don't care about lives, they just care about keeping the hospitals running.

Of course I can't.......you weren't here then. Doesn't mean you didn't

What is your political affiliation btw?
"Doesn't mean you didn't."

Really?

I'm willing to pretend that wasn't your arguement if you are willing to pretend you never posted it.

Independent moderate.

But they don’t need it. Dem states now just send out mail-in voting ballots by request, no excuses necessary.

I'm agreeing with you.

That's why we're going to join 'em since we can't beat them playing fair.

Wish we had Scott Pressler at the helm rather than Ronna McRomney - but that's a whole other ball o' wax.

"Doesn't mean you didn't."

Really?

I'm willing to pretend that wasn't your arguement if you are willing to pretend you never posted it.

Independent moderate.

Seems to me you tend to lean more to the left and had taken your post directed at another member as sarcastic.......

Why would you vote in a rigged election?

Stand in line and get snickered at by Democrats who wonder why you vote in the first place ...like a bunch of political cuckolds.

Trumpers should stay home and not give Democrats the satisfaction.

If I'm wrong, then so be it and even apologize........but one things for sure I am no liar

Forum List

Back