more crime coming to your hood--courtesy Dems/BLM/etc

harmonica

Diamond Member
Sep 1, 2017
..they want the police to handle jackass/irrational/crazy mofos with kid gloves.....end cash bail...etc...allow the criminal to KILL police.....
..but my thread on police brutality explains it--cops will not let some jackass beat them or kill them = a very DUMBASS and unrealistic ''''law''''

• Opponents argue the use-of-force rules are too restrictive as to endanger cops
  • They also say dangerous people may be set free while awaiting trial

Last edited:
I think bail should be no more than the maximum fine at most for most offenses and am fine doing away with it for a lot of offenses.

CA20CCC7-11A0-4EF3-9F0A-FBD524212773.jpeg

I think bail should be no more than the maximum fine at most for most offenses and am fine doing away with it for a lot of offenses.
like what amount are you talking about??

If your max fine is $2500 then your max bail should be $2500.00 If judge thinks anything more than that is appropriate, you shouldn't be eligible to be bonded out

Street crime was rising in CA...one of my reasons for wanting out of that hellhole...the CA legislature and Newsome seem to be in a contest of how many criminals they can release....its absurd...they don't release them into their gated communities...they release them into our communities....

Forum List

Back