Alex Marlow Yearlong Investigation Unmasks New Soros-Like puppet master, unearths Media Deals with Chinese Communists

TheGreenHornet

Platinum Member
Nov 21, 2017
Does not surprise me at all....if the republicans had not been so afraid of alienating the media very early a thorough congressional investigation of the media could have been accomplished and much grief avoided....now with the power of the biden regime behind them the msm can do pretty much what it wants and what it wants most is to keep misleading the American People.

Does not surprise me at all....if the republicans had not been so afraid of alienating the media very early a thorough congressional investigation of the media could have been accomplished and much grief avoided....now with the power of the biden regime behind them the msm can do pretty much what it wants and what it wants most is to keep misleading the American People.

Marlow and a dozen others give me hope that real journalism isn't actually dead, it's just been driven out by the Reich from the propaganda corps. Those willing to dig for facts and present them still exist.

Bravo Mr. Marlow.

Forum List

Back