More "conservatism"?

Fed law does trump state law, but it shouldnt be illegal federally in the first damn place.
Fucking assholes

I will wait for the official announcement though. We all know where "anonymous sources" lead us.

The substance is illegal on the Federal Level. Until and unless it is removed from Federal regulations, the States have no say in this issue. It's nice to see an Administration reminding the States that they do not have the ability to ignore Federal laws without consequences. Especially on Moral issues like drugs.

The substance is illegal on the Federal Level. Until and unless it is removed from Federal regulations, the States have no say in this issue. It's nice to see an Administration reminding the States that they do not have the ability to ignore Federal laws without consequences. Especially on Moral issues like drugs.
Why are you ok with the govt telling people they cant consume, or possess, a flower?

There is no constitutional authority to make it illegal on a federal level.

Why is marijuana a "moral issue" but alcohol is not?

Why are you ok with the govt telling people they cant consume, or possess, a flower?
Because he is batshit insane and dreams of being Stalin.

Fuck the states and state's rights, it is all about the Fed Govt. When did conservatives quit caring about states rights?

U.S. to End Policy That Let Legal Pot Flourish, Report Says
Please allow more drugs to flow in the United States, just like letting Abortion on demand continue. Soon all those petulant, miserable, wretched, liberals will have committed self suicide by OD along with no future Democrat voters and soon the world will be free of the cancer called "Liberalism"..

Liberalism-14377344077-485x387.jpeg

Because he is batshit insane and dreams of being Stalin.
It just surprised me because he loves the COTUS and hates the fed gov.

Fuck the states and state's rights, it is all about the Fed Govt. When did conservatives quit caring about states rights?

Please allow more drugs to flow in the United States, just like letting Abortion on demand continue. Soon all those petulant, miserable, wretched, liberals will have committed self suicide by OD along with no future Democrat voters and soon the world will be free of the cancer called "Liberalism"..

I do love it when brain dead partisan zealots show just who fucking stupid they are. Well done you good and faithful partisan warrior! Your party overlords will be so proud of you.

They are the flag bearers for the conservative party in this country.

"They" (if you are referring to Attorney general Sessions and President Trump) ... Are not members of the Conservative Party, much less flag bearers for it ... :thup:

Stoners aren’t nearly as productive as non stoners. Marijuana itself perpetuates a lower grade society.
The last thing this nation needs is more unproductive people and another substance as the catalyst.

Longtime marijuana use might make you a loser
The report is loaded with statistics. Here’s one set: 52% of middle-class frequent marijuana users “experienced downward mobility” compared to only 14% of non-users. Conversely: 33% of non-users moved up the socioeconomic ladder, but just 7% of habitual users did.”

They are the flag bearers for the conservative party in this country.

"They" (if you are referring to Attorney general Sessions and President Trump) ... Are not members of the Conservative Party, much less flag bearers for it ... :thup:

Like it or not, the GOP is the conservative party in this country.
IMO most GOP members arent conservatives. At least they dont act like it.
Thats like when a regressive leftist calls themselves a liberal.

Stoners aren’t nearly as productive as non stoners. Marijuana itself perpetuates a lower grade society.
The last thing this nation needs is more unproductive people and another substance as the catalyst.

The report is loaded with statistics. Here’s one set: 52% of middle-class frequent marijuana users “experienced downward mobility” compared to only 14% of non-users. Conversely: 33% of non-users moved up the socioeconomic ladder, but just 7% of habitual users did.”
I have been smoking since i was 16. I have been paying taxes since i was 14. I am now about to be 32 and by the time i am 40, i will be completely debt free. Including my house. Sorry, cant agree there.
Some people LET pot run their lives just like any other substance. Food, alcohol, prescription meds etc.

I do love it when brain dead partisan zealots show just who fucking stupid they are. Well done you good and faithful partisan warrior! Your party overlords will be so proud of you.
So me agreeing with you liberals wanting more drug usage, and you then attack me for it? Just amazing.

Forum List

Back