DOW Closing In On 25,000.Who Will Dems/Liberals/Liberal Hosts Give All Credit To?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:2up: This is my prediction. Some point after the DOW surpasses 25,000. We will hear from Joe Biden, and he will speak of the Stimulus, Obama-Care, and a three letter word. J O B S. Yes, thanks to the stimulus, we are having a killer economy producing 500,000 jobs a month!
:iagree: :thewave: :stupid:

In your expert opinion, who do you give credit to when the stock market goes up or down?

Screen Shot 2018-01-04 at 9.42.11 AM.png

In your expert opinion, who do you give credit to when the stock market goes up or down?

Confidence and attitude. No "who".

So I guess there was a lot of confidence under Obama, since the stock market gained so much during his 2 terms. Right?

Wrong, Obama tried his best to undermine the economy with regulations and stupid shit liberal policies, the market rose in spite of Obama. Now that we got rid of that moron the market has taken off under pro business Trump.

So I guess there was a lot of confidence under Obama, since the stock market gained so much during his 2 terms. Right?

Wrong, Obama tried his best to undermine the economy with regulations and stupid shit liberal policies, the market rose in spite of Obama. Now that we got rid of that moron the market has taken off under pro business Trump.
the Obama DOW was all fake! he had to print up about 4 trillion dollars to make the impression that the DOW was surging! the libs all gloated on TV about it, yet all that time close to 95 Million Americans were always UNEMPLOYED !!!

But I was just told that the stock market goes up and down because of confidence. The stock market rose tremendously under Obama, so that must mean confidence was.......

I'll let you fill in the blank.

But I was just told that the stock market goes up and down because of confidence. The stock market rose tremendously under Obama, so that must mean confidence was.......

Please, do no expect either honesty nor logic from the partisan zealots. All they know is that (R) is good and (D) is bad. There is not another thought allowed into their tightly controlled little minds.

at least the DOW hasnt crashed under Trump !!!

The Dow has not crashed since Bush II. But it will before the end of Trump's first term. Our system was designed to fail on occasion as a means of controlling the wealth in the country.

I am not sure if you know how to read beyond a 3rd grade level, but if you can, educate yourself a bit and read the book "Fragile by Design".

Please, do no expect either honesty nor logic from the partisan zealots. All they know is that (R) is good and (D) is bad. There is not another thought allowed into their tightly controlled little minds.

Oh I know. These idiots aren't meant for intelligent discussion. I use this place as a place to get a laugh and remind myself that I made good decisions in my life compared with the shithole existence they are living.

Forum List

Back