More CNN fake news

Did they air the footage in the OP's out of context video?
I wouldn't know because I don't waste my time watching their BS.
You wouldn't know because you don't care. Hack.
I stopped watching CNN because I do care about accurate reporting.
You've proved the opposite in this thread
Did I? lol
You believe the OP and don't care if it's true. So yes, you did.

They and MSNBC have more than lost credibility with me, I pick my satellite package so that they are not even part of it. I couldn't watch them if I wanted to. And the bits and pieces of their broadcasts I pick up on the fringe constantly remind me why.

New footage released of CNN allegedly staging pro-Muslim protest — and it’s incredibly damming

First they release debate questions to Hillary, now this. HOW HAVE THEY NOT LOST ALL CREDIBILITY YET?? Staging protest? They're more of a political organization who happens to have a channel they use to spread their message than a news channel. They should be barred from hosting political debates from now on.

Not true. Debunked quite some time ago.

But hey, I thik you should just right on getting your "news" from the fake news sites. Especially infowars, American thinker (is that an adorable name for that site?), gateway pundit and, all time fave, who tells the truth in only 18% of their stories, fox.

And don't let anyone tell you you should seek out legit sources.

:uhoh3:

I wouldn't know because I don't waste my time watching their BS.
You wouldn't know because you don't care. Hack.
I stopped watching CNN because I do care about accurate reporting.
You've proved the opposite in this thread
Did I? lol
You believe the OP and don't care if it's true. So yes, you did.
Where did you get that nonsense?

Democrat Fake Newsters like CNN and the AP have been caught staging events before. This isn't anything new. The AP got busted a few years ago for staging 'Dead Palestinians' photographs. The folks in the photos were actually very much alive & well. The Democrats have gone all-in on the Fake News thing. It is what it is.

Even the title is fake (it has the word "news" in it, which this network isn't).

Just kidding. They didn't. It was fake news spread by far right nutjob hacks.

FACT CHECK: Did CNN Stage Muslim Protests in London?
Ha thanks snopes, don't believe you're eyes, believe the statements from the guilty party to the contrary. A random protest, that just happened to show up in front of us, with signs and flowers being handed out by one guy.

Even IF it wasn't staged, they STILL FED DEBATE QUESTIONS AHED OF TIME TO HILLARY...which is way way way worse than staging a protest. And you're going to sit here and act like they're a responsible portreyor of the news? Good grief give me a break. They can Fed debate questions to the candidate they want...but staging protests, no they'd never do that...

New footage released of CNN allegedly staging pro-Muslim protest — and it’s incredibly damming

First they release debate questions to Hillary, now this. HOW HAVE THEY NOT LOST ALL CREDIBILITY YET?? Staging protest? They're more of a political organization who happens to have a channel they use to spread their message than a news channel. They should be barred from hosting political debates from now on.
Lost Credibility a long time ago.

coffe shp trunp.jpeg

Not true. Debunked quite some time ago.

But hey, I thik you should just right on getting your "news" from the fake news sites. Especially infowars, American thinker (is that an adorable name for that site?), gateway pundit and, all time fave, who tells the truth in only 18% of their stories, fox.

And don't let anyone tell you you should seek out legit sources.

:uhoh3:
Debunked on the basis of what the guilty parties said or do you have any other evidence?

Thread #500 about this and still not a single Republican has been able to post the video of CNN airing anything in the out of context cell phone video

No

You can not honestly take anything CNN says seriously.

Thank God for technology. Cell phone cameras, surveillance cameras, drones, etc. are the only source of actual reporting we have left outside of The Blaze. This is despicable by CNN. Absolutely despicable.

Even when they get caught, the left won't care. It's proof that they are only interested in shaping public opinion and they will do anything to control what people see. It is disgusting.

Forum List

Back