More CNN fake news

No, we can't. It isn't News. It hasn't been for a very long time. I've said before that Cable News, especially CNN, should be required to run a disclaimer every hour warning people that what they're watching, isn't actual 'News.' That it's instead, opinion propaganda. That would be the right thing to do. It might clean up the Fake News a bit.

Last edited:
I can't understand why anyone would still turn to CNN for accurate reporting.
CNN and MSNBC are two of the worst offenders of promoting fake stories.

New footage released of CNN allegedly staging pro-Muslim protest — and it’s incredibly damming

First they release debate questions to Hillary, now this. HOW HAVE THEY NOT LOST ALL CREDIBILITY YET?? Staging protest? They're more of a political organization who happens to have a channel they use to spread their message than a news channel. They should be barred from hosting political debates from now on.
That's been debunked a million times. CNN never even aired anything in your video.

The people on CNN along with their viewers piss in each other's mouth and Call it Kool-Aid....

New footage released of CNN allegedly staging pro-Muslim protest — and it’s incredibly damming

First they release debate questions to Hillary, now this. HOW HAVE THEY NOT LOST ALL CREDIBILITY YET?? Staging protest? They're more of a political organization who happens to have a channel they use to spread their message than a news channel. They should be barred from hosting political debates from now on.
That's been debunked a million times. CNN never even aired anything in your video.
By CNN?

By CNN?
Did they air the footage in the OP's out of context video?

You are a fucking moron.

Remember When CNN Staged Muslim Protests After the London Attack?

By CNN?
I wouldn't know because I don't waste my time watching their BS.

By CNN?
You wouldn't know because you don't care. Hack.

By CNN?
I stopped watching CNN because I do care about accurate reporting.

CNN is predictable opinion propaganda. It isn't 'News.' Anyone with a shred of common sense knows that. The FCC should probably step in when it comes to Cable News. It should require CNN and others, to remove the word 'News' from their names. Including that word, only represents fraud. They're intentionally misleading the viewers.

Because they got cought.

By CNN?
You've proved the opposite in this thread

Because they got cought.
The report aired before your story came out. Guess what, no footage from your out of context cell phone video was in it.

REALLY? That video shows NOTHING:

Really nothing could be worse or more disgusting than Sean Hannity using a tragic death of a DNC staffer--to point another plot at the Clinton's, along with his defense of Julian Assange-- lying about Wikileaks being on Seth Rich's computer--then the family threatening to sue FOX news over it--and them having to retract the entire story.. Advertisers pulled out in mass on his program.
Fox News retracts controversial story on Seth Rich’s death, alleged WikiLeaks contact – The Denver Post
Update: Seth Rich Family Happy Fox News Retracts Story; Releases Statement ⋆ WayneDupree.com
Sean Hannity goes on vacation as some advertisers drop out of his show
Sean Hannity hangs on to sponsors after controversial week

All in Hannity's defense of Julian Assange (Wikleaks founder) who he frequently reference quotes and has praised. Julian Assange who has been hole'd up in the Ecuador Embassy for the last 4 YEARS, surrounded by UK police in his effort to avoid extradition back to the United States to face charges on what he did to G.W. Bush. Assange who has recently been labeled a HOSTILE intelligence source, against this nation, by CIA chief Pompeo- & who frequently works with the Russians--for leaking 1000's of classified CIA documents informing terrorists on the methods used to catch terrorists.
Why is Julian Assange still inside the embassy of Ecuador?
Analyst says WikiLeaks dump 'devastating' for CIA - CNNPolitics.com
CIA director Mike Pompeo says WikiLeaks is a hostile intelligence service.

We know who loves wikileaks:

And you people you people still actually watch & believe this Shit.

Well FOX News has taken a major beating--and they deserve it. They gave Trump an unprecedented 2 billion in Free News coverage during the primaries while ignoring all other GOP candidates. People turned off FOX News and turned on CNN. Even MSNBC is ahead of FOX News.
But WHY is CNN crushing Fox News in the ratings?
In Trump era, Rachel Maddow starts beating Fox News

foxshines.jpg

Last edited:
You've proved the opposite in this thread
Did I? lol

Forum List

Back