More Americans Trust Trump, Not Biden

Independentthinker

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2015
to fix the economy.

As Biden tries to sell Americans on an economic rebound, most Americans aren't buying it, according to an exclusive poll from the Suffolk University Sawyer Business School and USA TODAY that reveals major concerns about the state of the economy and little hope of people's outlook improving. What's worse for the incumbent president, Americans say they trust Donald Trump − not Biden − to fix it.

More Americans said they trust Trump, the 2024 Republican primary front-runner, than Biden to improve the economy by a 47%-36% margin. The spread is 46%-26% in Trump's favor among independent voters.

But everything's just coming up roses. It's just a messaging problem. Americans just don't know what in the hell they are talking about. If they would just listen to Biden, they'd see how great things really are.

It is a good thing that Americans are coming around to the fact the Biden and the left are horrible things that are happening to our country, but its a directed poll to gain an answer in favor of Trump when in fact, they should start considering that Trump is not the right person for this time.

Dave Rubin from the Rubin Report covered Megyn Kelly's interview with Trump, at least portions of the interview as I don't think it has been released yet.

He does, however, show the dishonestly of Trump and a good contrast to how DeSantis is a better choice.

I invite you to watch the review.

It is a good thing that Americans are coming around to the fact the Biden and the left are horrible things that are happening to our country, but its a directed poll to gain an answer in favor of Trump when in fact, they should start considering that Trump is not the right person for this time.

Dave Rubin from the Rubin Report covered Megyn Kelly's interview with Trump, at least portions of the interview as I don't think it has been released yet.

He does, however, show the dishonestly of Trump and a good contrast to how DeSantis is a better choice.

trump is wonderful

to fix the economy.

As Biden tries to sell Americans on an economic rebound, most Americans aren't buying it, according to an exclusive poll from the Suffolk University Sawyer Business School and USA TODAY that reveals major concerns about the state of the economy and little hope of people's outlook improving. What's worse for the incumbent president, Americans say they trust Donald Trump − not Biden − to fix it.

More Americans said they trust Trump, the 2024 Republican primary front-runner, than Biden to improve the economy by a 47%-36% margin. The spread is 46%-26% in Trump's favor among independent voters.

But everything's just coming up roses. It's just a messaging problem. Americans just don't know what in the hell they are talking about. If they would just listen to Biden, they'd see how great things really are.
Most Americans? The OP says the sample size was 1,000

• Winner
Reactions: IM2
trump is wonderful
I have never been a fan or cast a vote for him. He did some good things about the Judiciary and removing bad federal regulations, but let's be honest. He spent 8 trillion dollars, never vetoed or fought for a good budget, and he closed down the country when it wasn't necessary and was told it wasn't necessary.

I'll be supporting Ron DeSantis this time around.

I can understand wanting Trump if the alternative is Biden, but I don’t understand how anyone could “trust” Trump

I can understand wanting Trump if the alternative is Biden, but I don’t understand how anyone could “trust” Trump
I can't even understand that.

to fix the economy.

poor old Joey.....so senile and going through a mountain of adult diapers, oatmeal, mirilax and preparation H

DeSantis is too much RINO and will never get the nomination. Its Trump's time to finish what he started to do before

I have never been a fan or cast a vote for him. He did some good things about the Judiciary and removing bad federal regulations, but let's be honest. He spent 8 trillion dollars, never vetoed or fought for a good budget, and he closed down the country when it wasn't necessary and was told it wasn't necessary.

I'll be supporting Ron DeSantis this time around.
He didn't close down the economy the Dimtards did.
And you will be wasting your vote but it is your vote.

to fix the economy.

Correct

OP, with all due respect, Biden is underwater on EVERY SINGLE THING facing the American people.

He's got terrible approval ratings for the economy, the border, everything.

to fix the economy.

Polls only ask around one thousand people and are manipulated.

Forum List

Back