which do you trust?

Not even close. No wonder you're confused. THEY've got you convinced both sides are just as bad.
You're missing the point. The issue isn't that the major parties' candidates are the same, nor that they are equally bad. The issue is that neither is good enough. Both are far below any sane standards for the position. I see no point in fretting about which is worse.
You must be stupid to not be able to pick a side.
Your "sides" suck.
Seriously. I appreciate you not supporting Trump or Republicans but beyond that, god damn are you dumb. Either that or you are secretly trying to help Trump.
Or, we think both of your "sides" are shit.

I can't believe more people said they trust Trump. The least honest guy in America.

36% of Americans are fucked up.
189908922_766860730672510_9038295877802925448_n.jpg

Not even close. No wonder you're confused. THEY've got you convinced both sides are just as bad.

You must be stupid to not be able to pick a side. Seriously. I appreciate you not supporting Trump or Republicans but beyond that, god damn are you dumb. Either that or you are secretly trying to help Trump. Because that is a Republican tactic. Or Russian tactic. Some people you just can't convince them to vote GOP. So what's the next best thing? Vote 3rd party. Or don't vote at all.

It's always us who fear Nader, Ross Perot, RFK Jr. It always helps Republicans when a 3rd party guy joins the election. Maybe one time not. Bill Clinton when Ross Perot ran. But God Damn Clinton was smooth.

In a newly-recovered tape from 2008, Donald Trump told NY1 that he thinks Hillary Clinton is a wonderful, smart woman, and Bill Clinton was a great president.
Lol shut up sealy 🥸

Cool

The independent nature of New Hampshire voters leads it to be considered a battleground state in most election cycles, although it has voted Democratic in all but one election since 1992. In 2020, Joe Biden won by about 7% over Donald Trump.

Just blame yourself if NH goes to Trump this year.

Ha! I wish.
Everyone knows they both are old lying pieces of shit, but they are still the main two.
Which isnt surprising. The fact that a majority of American voters being complete dumbfucks isnt a surprise.
So I doubt they are waking up.
The question is not about whether either is a sack of poo, the question is, whose poo smells worser?

This is how politics have always been.

As a rule of thumb, I just take the Mark Twain approach.

1710435957426.png

I'm just glad that the DNC never told him that he should be eating Tide pods.

Because,. Well,......... You know.

Lol I remember when that was going on, sat our daughter down, she was about six, told her don't eat Tide Pods it'll make you sick

She looked at me and said "I'm not stupid, mommy". I knew then she'd do well

I hardly Trust any politician. Not wise to do so.

Where is this 3rd choice MIRACLE so many claim we should vote for??? Is that being sold by the same guy who sold Jack the bean for a beanstalk?

Biden is flooding our country with illegals. He is a career money Launderer, and is unfit to serve right now. Hes not a choice, nor the Lefts WOKE ASS BS either

I dont care if Trump trolls the left. They deserve it. His actions on regulations, oil production, tax cuts, illegal immigration, and SCOTUS picks show who to vote for.

It aint Biden and it aint a Libertardian with no chance in hell of winning.

Biden or Trump?

according to ABC/Ipsos poll:

"When asked who Americans would trust more to lead the United States as president between the two, a new ABC/Ipsos poll found that more respondents trust Trump, 36%, over Biden, who received 33%. About 30% of respondents said they would trust neither candidate."

almost a 3 way tie.

are people waking up?

TRUMP and its not even close. When it comes to personal matters you won't get an honest answer from either candidate. But it comes to running the country and having the best economy, strong national defense, secure border, low gas prices and safe cities Trump doesn't want to lose. Biden barely understands the topics and just does what his handlers tell him to do.

I hardly Trust any politician. Not wise to do so.

Where is this 3rd choice MIRACLE so many claim we should vote for???
No miracles. But I'm certain there will be better candidates on the ballot. Will you vote for them?

LOL - so it doesn't matter how good they are then. You won't vote for them unless the MSM tells you they can win.
BS again. Using your same ole game.

Last one who had a chance was Yodda. He got Bill elected.

Forum List

Back