Mooch off on another overseas vacation on taxpayer dime. Takes kids and mother with her

Corporations CEO's have to make a profit before they can take luxurious vacations. Moochelle takes vacations no matter how stagnant the economy is under Bucky. And presidential salaries are much more than that considering it's nearly all disposable income, none of it being used for housing, food, clothes, health care, etc.

And oil companies don't get subsidies paid for by us taxpayers?

You people are really running out of things to bitch about.

No, actually they don't. Only in the Leftardocracy is writing off expenses a "subsidy" that tax payers pay for.

Not to side track the discussion here but depending on what happens with my Girlfriend this Saturday I could be back on the market... Start thinking about a place you would like to go for dinner and drinks. You could really use it I think..

I'm pretty sure you're breaking a rule. I reported you just in case.
tongue-wink.gif

all you did was make their morning more busier.. See,

Off-topic posts may be edited, trashed, deleted, or moved to an appropriate forum as per administrator & moderator discretion at any time within any forum and/or sub forum.

Good. Less time to be deleting my posts.

Dude, you are talking to the future owner of this site. Me and CK have a "mutual understanding."

That will help with the philandering of female members, I guess.
big-wink.gif

Don't worry I'll keep them occupied. Please continue I'm distracting you from a supposedly very important discussion.. cough*** bullshit**** Cough

She has to travel with the mother and kids to PROMOTE HER:

let girls learn. how stupid as if they aren't now
and her lets move agenda. we've been asking she move OUT from our lives now for a long time. does she listen. No

what a waste and JOKE on us
Her mother goes along with her. It's family values. You have something against family values?
Only when it costs me money. The mother and Moochies entourage should have to foot the bill for their food, entertainment, & travel expenses. If they want to share a room they can pay the difference at a discount. Any special provisions for them should be charged to their accounts, not on my dime.
You all are such complete hypocrites, it is nearly unbelievable and certainly very disgusting and repulsive.

"I want to go through the federal budget line by line, programs that don’t work, we cut. Programs we need, we should make them work better. Once we get through this economic crisis, we’re going to have to embrace a culture of responsibility, all of us, corporations, the federal government, & individuals who may be living beyond their means." - Candidate Barack Obama during the 2008 debates
Barack Obama on Budget Economy

oh well, chalk up another lie he duped his followers with

I'm pretty sure you're breaking a rule. I reported you just in case.
tongue-wink.gif

Off-topic posts may be edited, trashed, deleted, or moved to an appropriate forum as per administrator & moderator discretion at any time within any forum and/or sub forum.

Dude, you are talking to the future owner of this site. Me and CK have a "mutual understanding."

big-wink.gif

Don't worry I'll keep them occupied. Please continue I'm distracting you from a supposedly very important discussion.. cough*** bullshit**** Cough

Speaking of which, if we compared just president to president, it's clear that Bush took more time off away from Washington DC, but if we include first ladies, then it isn't so clear. It's well known that Bush's vacations were working vacations, literally running the country from Crawford, TX. If I were president, I'd probably be running the country from Twin Falls, ID as much as I could, having the same disdain for Washington DC as Bush clearly did. Oh and Bush also put on some jeans and went to work on the ranch. I bet you'll never see the Obama's perform a single act of corporal work in their lives.

You know, I am no fan of the Obamas, but their vacations don't bother me. It is what it is. The visual does them no favors, but I'm fairly certain they don't give a flying rhinoceros shit.

That being said...

I trust that all those "outraged" by the vacationing habits of the Obamas will be equally outraged by those of the next administration regardless of that administration's party afiliation...

Oh and ShitsSpeedos... give it a rest you hate filled, ignorant sack of pus. Your shtick is old...

The first overseas vacation that Moochelle took was to Spain. She took a separate flight, flew in several of her friends, got hotels for them and the total bill was nearly half a million dollars. What did George Bush do for his vacations? He went home to his Crawford Texas ranch at a minimal cost to taxpayers. The problem is how presidents are treated like royalty and some take full advantage of that, racking up the bill with no apparent conscience for what it cost taxpayers. That's Moochelle.

W took the whole family on an all expenses paid trip to China to watch the Olympics. Unlike the Bush's who like to have "family compounds", not all Presidents can afford the luxury

Right. Name a single president in recent history who wasn't already a millionaire several times over before taking office.

Both President Obama and President Clinton were hardly wealthy when they took office

Both came from middle class backgrounds

big-wink.gif

Speaking of which, if we compared just president to president, it's clear that Bush took more time off away from Washington DC, but if we include first ladies, then it isn't so clear. It's well known that Bush's vacations were working vacations, literally running the country from Crawford, TX. If I were president, I'd probably be running the country from Twin Falls, ID as much as I could, having the same disdain for Washington DC as Bush clearly did. Oh and Bush also put on some jeans and went to work on the ranch. I bet you'll never see the Obama's perform a single act of corporal work in their lives.

Total bullshit

Bush did not keep a full schedule at Crawford. He did not have fullscale cabinet metings or lengthy lists of visitors.

Your comparisons of hard working, blue jeans Bush to elitist Obama is laughable. Bush grew up in complete luxury with a Senator for a grandfather and a Vice President for a father.
Obama had to work his way to the top....his daddy never gave him a thing

Why do you lie so much? I don`t remember anyone bitching about Gomer going to his fake ranch.
You have a short memory.......

Media Ignores Lavish Obama Vacations Slammed Bush for Mountain Biking - Breitbart
An article in the Washington Post speaks for "the left"? I don`t think so.

You and I both know they have been criticized for the time Bush spent at his ranch.
They did the same to his father and Reagan.

Obama is catching hell because he campaigned as someone who would stand up for the oppressed, the poor, and middle-class, and that economy was the worst since the Great Depression. He said he would go after the rich. Instead....he lives like a king and spends more than any president before him.
At the same time in their presidencies the score reads Obama: 125 days of vacation.
Bush: 407
Best to quit while you`re behind.
Presidential Vacations

Yup.....and you said they never complained.

Course they also counted every weekend as a vacation for Bush.....and everyone time he went to Camp David as a vacation.

The problem here is you'te trying to use a deception. Obama's vacations are always expensive trips to Hawaii, Europe, Vegas, the Far East, or Martha's Vineyard, whereas Bush usually went to his ranch. The costs don't match up......
Did you forget or maybe not know about the seven trips to Africa. Also, the trips to Camp David do not change the fact that 77 trips were made to the Texas ranch.

You know, I am no fan of the Obamas, but their vacations don't bother me. It is what it is. The visual does them no favors, but I'm fairly certain they don't give a flying rhinoceros shit.

That being said...

I trust that all those "outraged" by the vacationing habits of the Obamas will be equally outraged by those of the next administration regardless of that administration's party afiliation...

Oh and ShitsSpeedos... give it a rest you hate filled, ignorant sack of pus. Your shtick is old...

The first overseas vacation that Moochelle took was to Spain. She took a separate flight, flew in several of her friends, got hotels for them and the total bill was nearly half a million dollars. What did George Bush do for his vacations? He went home to his Crawford Texas ranch at a minimal cost to taxpayers. The problem is how presidents are treated like royalty and some take full advantage of that, racking up the bill with no apparent conscience for what it cost taxpayers. That's Moochelle.

W took the whole family on an all expenses paid trip to China to watch the Olympics. Unlike the Bush's who like to have "family compounds", not all Presidents can afford the luxury

Right. Name a single president in recent history who wasn't already a millionaire several times over before taking office.

Both President Obama and President Clinton were hardly wealthy when they took office

Both came from middle class backgrounds

34027459.jpg

big-wink.gif

Total bullshit

Bush did not keep a full schedule at Crawford. He did not have fullscale cabinet metings or lengthy lists of visitors.

Your comparisons of hard working, blue jeans Bush to elitist Obama is laughable. Bush grew up in complete luxury with a Senator for a grandfather and a Vice President for a father.

Even in his Crawford ranch, he got his security briefings every morning....you know, the ones that Bucky can't be bothered with? A man of Bush's character doesn't know how to stop working.

big-wink.gif

Total bullshit

Even in his Crawford ranch, he got his security briefings every morning....you know, the ones that Bucky can't be bothered with? A man of Bush's character doesn't know how to stop working.

OK...now you are making me laugh

The President who took the most days off in history has a work ethic

big-wink.gif

Total bullshit

OK...now you are making me laugh

The President who took the most days off in history has a work ethic
20020809-1_ranch4-765v.jpg

Yes he does. You'll never see the Obama's doing actual work ever. They truly think they are royalty. Bush never seemed to understand this and when he saw work needed to be done, he put on a pair of jeans and gloves and got to it. It's why you all on the deluded Left got funny looks when you tried to paint GWB as "out of touch" with average Americans but don't seem to think that of the Obamas.

big-wink.gif

Total bullshit

To bad he didn't pay attention to all those security briefings you say he got. Might have prevented 9/11, the longest war in American history and failure to capture or kill Bin Laden. And about that work ethic, he did not have one. Guys like him work for exercise and fresh air. As soon as they start to get a little tired or develop a blister or sore muscle they quit.

It's hard to understand the context of things Stephinfection says except that she is crazy.
big-wink.gif

Total bullshit

^^^^ some pictures just say it all.
Anti terrorist experts were trying to beat down his doors to get him to listen. His top expert sent him reports that included warning about hijackings. No protective or special security precautions were ordered. The 9/11 hijackers were allowed to board with weapons. They should not have been allowed to board with box cutters and there should have been more air marshals available to protect flights. The warnings of probable hijackings were ignored.

Liberals have hijacked this thread into a complaint about how many vacations Bush took. The issue is the First Tranny and all the vacations she takes. Nobody voted for mooch.

this thread is about the abuses of Michelle Obama of us TAXPAYERS.

not only are we supporting her freeloading mother. but we've had to pay for 100's of hers and Obama's gallivanting all over the country to give hateful speech's and gawd know how MANY FUNDRAISERS for their party.

they are classless and losers in my book

this thread is about the abuses of Michelle Obama of us TAXPAYERS.

not only are we supporting her freeloading mother. but we've had to pay for 100's of hers and Obama's gallivanting all over the country to give hateful speech's and gawd know how MANY FUNDRAISERS for their party.

they are classless and losers in my book

Since when are grandmothers not part of the family?

You live a sad and hateful existence

That being said...

Yup and Michelle isn't the POTUS. She's the first lady who's hauling her family with her and you can bet your ass they aren't paying for anything. We the taxpayer are while the economy is in the toilet. She has no problem using tax dollars to vacation.

I have no problem with the POTUS taking vacations. They need them. The first lady and her pack of hangers on?? Not hardly.

Forum List

Back